Girlfriend of Manchester City's ex goalkeeper, 23...

>Girlfriend of Manchester City's ex goalkeeper, 23, sent heartbreaking final text to her boyfriend before hanging herself at a stately home because her 'embarrassing' bowel condition made her feel 'like a burden'
>Faye Howard, 23, texted Billy O'Brien to say that she was 'feeling like a burden'
>She was suffering from a debilitating bowel problem caused by migraine drugs
>Condition began to 'take its toll' and she struggled to hold down employment
>Coroner Jason Wells recorded a verdict of suicide at court in Stockport

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5160319/Girlfriend-Manchester-City-goalkeeper-hanged-herself.html

roasties BTFthemselvesO

>take its toll
what did she mean by this?

My girlfriend has incontinence and sometimes that means a little shit will sneak out, too.

I help her clean up and we move on.

I insisted on being a part of it the first time I learned about it so that she knows I love her and care for her.

She sometimes wears adult diapers and I change those for her, too. She had a horrible childbirth and some sexual trauma when she was 9 years old.

I reassure her that it doesn't bother me at all.

lol

she is why Chipotle had those virus outbreaks

>her heartbreaking final text: BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I need more pics of this whore

>UK healthcare

someone had to

Lol holy shit nigga, kill yourself.

>She had a horrible childbirth and some sexual trauma when she was 9 years old
Hot, tell more.

One big reason for c-sections is that a surprising amount of women actually tear so bad their pussy and butthole become the same hole.

The doctors stitch them up, but it's never the same again. A huge amount of mothers out there actually suffer from incontinence.

Perineal stretching exercises (basically doctor subscribed fisting) can help.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
I'M TRYING TO DRINK SOMETHING

cute smile, rip

What a shitty reason to kill yourself

>debilitating bowel problem

BRAAAP?

Is it from getting banged up the shitter too much? Can happen you know.

this happens with too much anal sex.

madman

I'm a big fan of the sport but why the fuck do women always gotta try to get away with wearing less than others.

Just put your fucking 1 piece jump suit on and compete. dont come and lift in your fucking swimsuit.

Athletes should be nude

RUPTURED-ANUS-CHAN

What is worse having poland syndrome or constantly shitting yourself?

Apex kek

That's sad. No one should top themselves over something like this.

mental ill girl suicides because of minors bowls issues

you fucker i almost choked on my orange juice

>caused by migraine drugs

Then stop taking them.

Is this really worth a thread?
Also shocking that a 23 year old kills himself. Jesus, I'm one year older than that

She couldn't hold her haggis.

roasties blown the fuck themselves out indeed

Sad part is, her "migraines" could have likely been cured with Ritalin (no shit). Migraines often get misdiagnosed for another wiring issue that Ritalin just so happens to provide relief for. I shit you not.

Ritalin is often mis-prescribed for ADD/ADHD.

>bowel problem
>struggled
>to hold down
man, this shit just writes itself

Attention user. All women crave it

I think it would be hilarious if texts show that the goalkeeper was subtly bullying her about her poopie butt hole problem.

Shame she could’ve been queen of Germany with bowels like that

That would be pretty sweet if it were true.

K

Fuck you I spilled my drink faggot

SHART IN-
>Manchester
SPEW IN QUEUE

not taking the c-section

you sound like a video game journalist for some reason

Great body, but a FUCKED up face...tisk tisk tisk such a waste

PRESS B TO BRRRRRAAAAPP

B

>this is a 10/10 in bongland

Have you ever met a young woman who is able to stop attentionwhoring for 2 seconds? Me neither.

Fag

SUCH a good man. Where can i find men like this?

eat a dick i almost slipped and killed this kid I'm operating on, you nigger

>tfw no incontinent gf

>My girlfriend has incontinence and sometimes that means a little shit will sneak out, too.
>

Believe or not, women get a shitload of tactile stimulation from the fabrics and styles of clothing they wear under physical and competitive stress. So much so, that it can often distract them from their athletic performance. That is part of why so many wear as much sheer 'feel free' clothing as they do to compete.

Basically, stop being autistic, and thinking that every women is a bundle of 'agreeability' nerves, that needs you to save them along with your father trapped in the underworld, as you go to slay the dragon, bucko.

Clean your room, and sort yourself out user.

>tattoo

I no longer feel sympathy for her. She clearly had mental issues to begin with.

Just STOP eating at Taco Bell!

>mfw I've been on Sup Forums so long that I'm not sure if this is a sweet story from an user, or yet another fetishist fantasy

they've gotten quite good at being subtle

>women get a shitload of tactile stimulation

So does her "boyfriend"

Well, I mean I have a poop fetish

She couldve just married me and sat around shitting her pants all day while I go to work, and then I can come home to clean her up and bang her.

Sounds like a win-win to me. What a waste of a potential hot scat partner. RIP.

Honorary canada

Why are women incapable of taking proper dumps? My gf told me she gets so anxious about pooping outside her own house she sometimes goes whole weekends without shutting when we go visit my parents

is your gf a pajeet? or are you a pajeet?

UNderrated

she just needs to fap while she's shitting

Yes my wife poops about once a week and it’s excruciating for her but she won’t go at work or when she’s out and about.

I shit wherever, whenever.

>mentally ill
>girl
Pretty redundant user

If people without bowel conditions shit themselves when they die...Jesus Christ...

Aaaaaaahhhhh

>Perineal stretching exercises (basically doctor subscribed fisting) can help.

how do i make this my job

>ewww.jpg
Nigga, that's some disgusting shit. Fucking dump that hoe, bro. You're beta af cleaning her ass like a little bitch. I bet she doesn't even respect you. She probably shits on other niggas behind your back. Straight up drop that disgusting bitch, nigga. Truth.

Not enough comped sushi to sooth her bowels

What did he mean by this?

/thread

>Kill yourself because you constantly shit your pants.
>First thing that happens when you hang yourself is you shit yourself.
Poetic justice.

Welcome to bongland

I like to RULE the Men's room. I deliberately wait until someone comes in and EXPLODE on the toilet. I "Win" if they leave without using the facilities.

How is she a roastie? Billy O'Brien is white

I guess to shit freely is my privilege

>you will never have a power-lifter gf crush your head between her thighs mid-orgasm

>Note to self - stretch my future wife's vagina
wait what

>1 post by this ID

I'll change your diapers, baby

Fuck you for making me laugh at this

My ex-gf was the same. I'm the opposite, the first thing I do when I get to somebody's house is go and do a massive shit in their toilet.

>tfw no suicidal brap gf

I'm glad you have found someone that you love so much you are willing to do this. People that are mad over this dont understand it because they have never felt this way.

Man, have you ever accidentally seen a log sitting in the toilet that you know you didn't do? I couldn't look at my wife the same after that for a while. All I could think of that was that monstrosity. Everybody poops but I guess you expect some measure of femininity in every thing they do and to come to such blatant terms with the fact that my wife is squeezing out turds they could use as a Log Ride at Six Flags is something I'll never forget.

>sexual trauma when she was 9 years old.

Why is every person on USA was sexually abused as a child?

Who gives a shit?

Why is this on pol?

MODS

Kys fucking edgy cunt

>post
>flag
German scatman at it again

Why are women ready to off themselves if they feel like their a burden to people they care about? I know it sucks but come on, that's just over dramatic.

She probably has a problem taking a dump since you just said that you literally shart in mart, tard

Are braps gay?

Stfu and get on my BBC hoe. Yeah, i bet you like to when yo little dicked man ain't lookin

Fucking based! Woman should be honored. Suicide is the only moral choice for leeches.

>that image

Why do Americans find toilet humor funny?

lmao
darwin