Trump will bring jobs back to Americ-

>Trump will bring jobs back to Americ-

Nope. A year into his term, America's labor force participation rate is stuck below 63% - as low as it was 40 years ago, and no better than Obama was doing. What went wrong, Sup Forums? The LFPR is a better measure of employment than the unemployment rate, since the LFPR takes into account the entire working-age population, and not just "job-seekers" as the government defines them.

Other urls found in this thread:

data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The chart is problematic

The chart is honest. I was screencapping this same chart back during Obama's term and posting it to Sup Forums in order to bash Obama. But I am consistent - Trump has refused so far to improve the numbers, and he has to take responsibility for this failure.

>drops 4% in obamas 8 years

trump has another year to make an improvement before this chart can be used to bash him

He's bringing back jobs, he has to start cutting gibs now in order to get those filled. He will.

Manufacturing jobs are now at an all time high thanks to President Trump.

Prez Barry was only good at creating government jobs and part time jobs.

Your thread is done now.

>We'll bring jobs back to America
>Visits HVAC manufacturer Carrier, who was gonna move jobs to Mexico
>Both parties agree to keep jobs in U.S.
>A few months pass
>They fucking move anyway

Tell me how we are winning again.

dumb ass. Notice that huge hump after the 2008 crash? Notice Trump's already brought back hundreds of thousands of jobs and hundreds of billions in investment in just his first 10 months. If you thought it was going to be 10 million overnight you're an idiot. These things take time.

If jobs are "coming back," then the LFPR should be gradually RISING. It isn't - it's actually slightly LOWER than it was when Trump took office. This means that a SMALLER portion of the working-age population is employed than was employed a year ago.

Which gibs specifically?

This

If he is bringing back or making jobs, then other jobs would have to be dying to explain the mathematics

The ones that keep people dependent on the state instead of participating in the free market.

Good question.

Welfare (obvious)
Social Security (needs reform, no more 26 year old women with anxiety as a disability or illegals who stole an SSN getting it)
Medicaid (forces people to continue to look for work to get private insurance, will also create more competition between businesses meaning the people win)

That's all I can think of, I'm sure king nigger implemented many more gibs programs we are not aware of.

Just because a job is available doesn't mean it's filled you fucking retard.

Obama was also extending unemployment benefits. Don't know if all that is still in effect.

If you actually honest to god think we're going to "bring back" jobs you're either mentally retarded or haven't been paying attention. The US will continue to lose jobs due to automation and there's very little an orange buffoon and his online squad of tumblrtriggerers can do about it

>the absolute state of italian reading comprehension

Does the LFPR account for the joke postings you're talking about, the ones that are used to fish for a dream applicant or prep an H1 Pajeet? The LFPR seems robust to me.

It doesn't measure job postings at all, it measures who is working

Nice anecdote

I get it now. Thank you for being patient. So, the job postings used to fish for a dream applicant or prep an H1 Pajeet are being counted as job (positions) growth by people running the numbers on Trump's plans. I was erroneously thinking about only the filled jobs.

What party is openly vying to get rid of the single mother gibs we have now? The two big parties aren't but perhaps a smaller party?

Handouts to illegal Mexicans. Pretty sure they're not still getting checks and EBT cards mailed to Juárez.

Please butt out dago. I don't tell you how to make Cioppino

Redpill time
>President has very little control over economy.

Its the tide. When its in your hot shit and when its out your to blame for everything. It goes in 5 year swings. No one really knows why. Next few years will be good after that will be shit. Rinse and repeat. No one will ever learn. They will be bears, bulls and pigs every market

Does this mean its all a huge investment bubble the jews have started to get people to invest their life savings into? Is that why bitcoin is rising so fast too, can they not help themselves from trying to tulip that bubble? Their endgame of course is that they are going to take out their money and crash the market with no survivors. Since there are not more jobs, all this value is gamble added and no extra work is being done to create the value its spent on so theres really no other option but a crash.

Well all things being equal it is natural for the LFPR to be dropping over time, because the country is aging. If the LFPR is a big deal to us, then we either increase the birth rate by a lot or import working age foreigners.

>or import working age foreigners.
Did you mean highly skilled workers here?

The median age of the US is somewhere between 38 and 39 these days, which is "prime working years" for sociological purposes. The LFPR only goes up to the Social Security retirement age, so it's not like it takes into account elderly people or anything like that - they have aged out of the equation.

OP's pic is all Americans over the age of 16.

It's not "all Americans" over that age - it's all Americans "eligible to work," which is the Bureau of Labor Statistics definition. This is the data set they are using:

data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000

People on Social Security are not considered "eligible to work" by the BLS definition because they are retired. Other exclusions include prisoners, people currently in the military, and people enrolled in full-time educational programs such as universities.

They should really specify that in the graphic.