Maid dragon

I'm really liking the kyoani anime, but it feels a bit different from the manga (which I started reading after the anime heh)
I mean, the manga is nowhere as cutesy and fluffy like the anime. Kobayashi is even more of lifeless wageslave in the manga.

fuck kyoani

I love KyoAni's style when they are not using the Intagram filter.

Healing is fine too

Also, I know that the horriblesubs suck, but they really took the cake with how SHIT these translations were. A lot of sentences don't even make sense. Crunchyroll should stop asking random bums on the street to sub their shows.

Why the fuck aren't we as popular as gab and that shitty witch show

Dragon loli is a miracle

Being popular on Sup Forums is bad.

And maid dragon has quite the following here anyway

Why bring up them at all? Having rivalries between airing shows, besides being deeply pathetic, brings a lot of false-flagging.
Keeping the threads comfy is better. Be it maid dragon threads, or LWA, etc

I think it's cute as shit I'm liking it so far and it's growing on me.

LWA is crossboarder friendly. Gabriel Dropout isn't that popular, it's probably just as popular as Maidragon and Demi.

I'm liking what they are doing with the material.
COOL Kyou is great but the amount of healing Kyoani put in this just makes it so much more enjoyable.
What worries me is if they are going to tone down on the other aspects of te manga such as the blatant fanservice and overall quirky Cool tone. Mainly, I want to see how they handle the scene with Tooru explaining how Lucoa raped her sister.

Redhead is girl or boy?

I've been really depressed the past year and stopped watching anime altogether(used to watch like 15 shows a season).

This is the show I came back to, I saw a screencap on another board by accident, I completely forgot it was being made and just downloaded the first episode. I loved the manga, but I completely forgot or never knew that it was going to be made by KyoAni, so the first minute or so of the episode when I slowly figured out the studio was like a late christmas for me.

I'm just happy that they finally made a show with a protagonist I can self-insert. Ordinary office worker, dead inside, few to none friends, slob at home, aloof, intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

Both.

Flat woman

What happened? Right after the first episode everyone was saying this would be Kyoani's worst show

I was just starting to take that post seriously and then that last part came up.
Had a good chuckle, thanks.

People say that about every KyoAni show.

That was just someone shitposting.

Is this the next Nichijou?

It's the next Lucky Star.

overhyped by contrarians but in reality being pretty mediocre?
i think thats pretty accurate

It's a straightforwad cute girls doing cute things with yuri subtext, not some kind of hipster comedy, it's literally the opposite of Nichijou.

I tell you, it's the next Lucky Star.

>hipster comedy
For non-nips it's just plain weird, but believe it or not this type of "lol so randumb", boke-tsukkomi, gag comedy is the type of humor nips love which is what nichijou is all about.

It is like Nichijou for sure, the flat art style, the pastel/water colors. Relaxing, comfy, randomly well animated scenes and art style shifts, great OP and ED.

Although the humor is different they both quite odd though I find that you can ignore or not find them funny and still enjoy the series for other things.

It's the gayest show KyoAni has ever done.

I love it.

>kyoani improved upon the source material
Isn't this always the case?

Kyoani just made it different, you can't improve on COOL.

Popularity of LWA threads is probably 50% Tattsun right now.

I hope it's more like Lucky Star than Nichijou. Lucky Star was actually funny, unlike Nichijou, which was painfully unfunny. That it's done by the same director as Lucky Star (and Fumoffu) gives me hope.

I hope you know that no one will believe that is bait at this point.

Nichijou was great, it was Kadokawa`s pricing that killed it.

I liked both Lucky Star and Nichijou. I thought Nichijou was funnier. Lucky star was really just comfy.

her skirt is too long

She's a maid, not a whore who says she's a maid.

T H I C C

I thought this scene was really well animated when I saw it the first time, but now I think the punch lacks weight.

I was being serious writing it until I was about to send the post and realized how sad it sounded. So I decided to sprinkle some humor into it my misery. Does that make me a bad person?

>It is like Nichijou for sure, the flat art style
It's less line-heavy than something like Eupho, sure, but it's a far cry from Nichijou.

Thanks for confirming that it wasn't bait.
This is a reminder to stop using mangafox and sites that watermark manga.

hitstop would fix it imo

Eh, it's not like I'm downloading it.

That music in the second episode though.

Literally everything was better in the second episode

And we didn't even get to the part where Kanna actually gets interesting!

Can't wait to see her tame the tsundere loli.

KyoAni has the tendency of adding more moe and fluff into their anime adaptations.

>I didn't watch the second episode

I think he mostly meant that he wants to see this get animated.

Exactly.

Is the girl into chubby lolis?

Is this basically a better Tamako market?

It's not like Tamako Market at all.

I really like the heartfelt moments. Mixing comedy with a little human warmth is what Kyoani does best.

They're dragons though.

Oh shit, it's true.
Dropped.

I'm really loving these yuri moments.

What did she want to do to her?

She wanted to fuck.

kanna kanna

Maid Dragon kinda makes me want DB to be done by KyoAni

it's not as good as either of them

my body is super ready for the tittymonster dragon

This post kinda makes me want you to kill yourself.

Just has better action scenes than Toei

I'm surprised that /tg/ isn't all over it what with all the dragon laying going on over there.

>we
fuck off faggot

THREE WHOLE STRAWBERRIES

That dragon has some mouth space.

I love the OP

>Right after the first episode everyone was saying this would be Kyoani's worst show
the second episode happened

if they put any more weight into the punch we'd feel bad for the burglar

dragon loli happened

They made Tooru less evil

>They made Tooru less evil
It's to make sure later scenes match the early episodes. Tohru's character took a while to finalise, and after the other dragons show up Tohru became nicer. Especially after a few flashbacks.

It happens with a lot of manga, that the first few chapters end up being not quite what the rest of the show was about.

why does Kanna know what Netorare is?

She's older than Kobayashi by several times over.

>this is a 2500 year old dragon

don't worry, we had a 500 post thread about breeding with dragons the other day

Is kyoani gonna adapt the accidental paizuri manga?

You know this show is bad, right?

>kanna nendo never

The girls aren't as sexy.

So why are you here?

No particular reason.

wasting his youth trying to find a sense of belonging

Shitposting then.

Can a dragon impregnate a human?

Whatever you say.

>4chins is a fat dragon grill
Oh?

According to FATAL, yes.

Does Fatal has an answer to the anal circumference of a dragon?

Hands down stupidest fucking thing japan has ever made, ever.

I would assume the stats are based on body mass, so probably.

Looks like KyoAni joined TRIGGER in browsing thru Sup Forums. It's nice when a studio gives a nod out to the fans, especially ones from the other side of the globe.

Have you seen Akame ga Kill?