'Holocaust on ice' dance by wife of Putin official causes uproar

theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/27/wife-of-putin-official-performs-in-concentration-camp-ice-dance

Does Sup Forums thinks this is appropriate? Six billions jews didnt die for that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F3FsrjBASNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holocaust on ice sounds like the best thing ever. Should have more of those.

>Holocaust on ice

i like it

I am collapsing because of the laughter, what the fuck is this?

>Six billions jews didnt die for that.
True.

>Six million didn’t die
>True.

>Holocaust on Ice
lmfao

Why does people has against figure skating?

If the ice skating routines are as cool as this in SK this winter maybe the Olympics won't be so boring after all.

It only sounds weird because people don't realize how wacky figure skating is. Our current champion skated a 9/11 program last season. Won world championship with that. It was classy though, it's a all a matter of whether it's classy or not. This costume doesn't exactly scream 9/11, it's just music and choreography

please tell me you guys are gonna gas the kikes

Good goy Putin thought he'd be an even better goy if he reminded everyone about muh six gorillion but instead got his country by from olympics by the Jews.

*banned

lulz

>'Hitler On Ice' has become a reality

>mfw its real
youtube.com/watch?v=F3FsrjBASNY

i want to inseminate her

I'd crash my jet into her towers

The prequel to Hitler on Ice
YES!!

I'd physically posit my meiosis cells in the roughly close area of her ovaries

Top fucking KEK.

The irreverent mocking of everything sacred is only for the goyim, OY FUCKING VEY!

Oh come now, the only country that suffered worse at the hands of Nazi Germany than the Russians was Poland.

If anyone's earned the right to make fun of the Holocaust, it's them.

Is there even a non classy figure skating?

>inb4 someone post canadians

Absolute fucking madmen...
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
*Breathes in deeply .. *swufffffffft
BWAHAHHAHAHAHAH

dang the holocaust was beautiful

>2016

>Holocaust on ice

sadly far more ruskies died. It's hard to say who lost the most. its difficult to tell at the end bc the krauts got fucked hard under soviet occupation. thank god IQ is more highly correlated with the female. male mates define the deviation range

TopKike

How dare they eclxploit the holocaust for entertainment, only Hollywood is allowed to do that.

OY VEY (((NATO))) INTERVENTION WHEN?

>Holocaust on Ice
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

This can only be a shock to Westerners and especially Americans who have made the Holocaust some kind of religious event. An entire new foundation myth for our post-1945 society. Even their visits to Auschwitz are pilgrimages.

10/10

I cant breath

help

AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Goddamn my sides

omfg those ruskies
im dying kek

Americans are gay rapists omg kek lol