If you haven't seen the video of the cop executing the white guy in the hallway yet

you are missing out

That cop was totally fucking insane and murdered the guy with an AR15

youtube.com/watch?v=M62Va6Ft2cw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vU7c5Ay3TKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sorry, but the cop was in the right here. after all, he didn't say Simon Says crawl

why is this getting literally shilled? there are like 4 threads already

I don't get the problem
High energy badass cop in tense situation giving orders that goof isn't following correctly - keeps putting his hands where the cop can't see them unexpectedly
Goof reaches for his waist out of cops view when given specific orders, gets shot
Deserved it and if you think otherwise you deserve it too

I mean he was trying to reach for the back but yeah in general fuck cops.

You can see clearly, that group of "cops" was going to kill someone that day. Didn't matter who it was or what they did.

>guy is clearly mentally broken
>brain turns off literally
>BLARG BLARG BLARG

You're retarded m8

kill yourself, you abo untermensch retard, if you have even an inkling of sense in your tiny retard brain you'd realize how obvious this COLD BLOODED MURDER really is, and the officer should be severely punished for tarnishing police's reputation by his arrogant bitch behavior.

Why is the Southwest such a shitshow? Must be too much UV damage or something.

I don't get the command the make him crawl

Look.
Everybody has either posted this thread or seen an asshole post it.
Nobody thinks the guy needed to die. But it wasn't murder. Could you make a manslaughter case at best or realistically a wrongful death case? Sure.
But nobody is going to start a personal army over it. Nobody really cares that much. So please stop posting this, it was done and over about two threads in.

>B-BUT HE DINDU NUFFIN
Looks like the cuck squad is out in full force
Sorry but in an active shooter situation if you repeatedly don't follow simple instructions and keep putting the cops at high risk by putting hands behind your back and in your pocket when expressly told not to, you deserve to get shot

he feared for his life who knows what that wook was gonna do. Cops are allowed to shoot people get over it. It is 2017 and anyone could be a terrorist you do not fuck with the police. Daniel betrayed the officers trust and paid dearly for it.

>HANDS ABOVE YOUR HEAD AND BEHIND YOUR BACK
>ON YOUR NEEDS
>FORM A BRIDGE, A HIGH MOTHER FUCKING BRIDGE
>I SAID BRIDGE MOTHER FUCKER I WILL SHOOT YOUR FAGGOT ASS IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR ARCH UP
>NOW CRAWL BACKWARDS
>THATS FORWARDS, BACKWARDS ASSHAT MOTHER FUCKER I'M LITERALLY GOING TO MURDER YOU IN THE FUCKING HALLWAY IF YOU CAN'T DO A DECENT GOD DAMN CRAWLING BRIDGE
>*toe defies physics while slightly brushing belt*
>DAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKDDKDKAKAKAKDAKDDAKAKBRRRRAAAAAP

wrestlers high on bath salts have given better orders than Officer Friendly over here

it was not an active shooter situation
someone just saw a toy through a window and was dumb enough to call the caps on some poor guy
looks like even in private you are not safe

>It is 2017 and anyone could be a terrorist
I knew since 2001 you were the real terrorist

fucking cowboy

Are people seriously defending this cop or is it just shitposting?

Let's see you then stay absolutely still with your arms raised high without making a single move. After all, it's to ensure to its fullest the safety of the policemen, right? Good luck not getting shot by some paranoid bastard, police cuck

Guy briskly reaches for his right pocket where there could have been a potential weapon. Cop and Judge made the right decision.

> When cops have guns drawn on you, just keep reaching behind you quickly. Even after you are told not to.

american bootlickers and zog fighters actually do

/thread, can't stand all these daddy/authority issues retards whining about it

kill yourself

Could be both desu. Still, probably a couple of cucks sucking cops' dicks and bent on authority fucking their ass. Usual americunts desu

so badass, the government killing a person because he didn't crawl exactly like the government order him

because that's the proper response when the guy is crawling and touches his waist in a way you don't like, 5 shots through his body. not a warning shot, not 1 or 2 shots, 5 lethal shots for touching your waist.

Cop was going to kill him no matter how well he followed directions. He saw the guy was scared out of his mind and purposely made confusing and conflicting directions until he could shot him.

Eat shit, bootlicking faggots

This video the nigger had a gun and shot at cops; and still didn't get capped
youtube.com/watch?v=vU7c5Ay3TKE

Let me point an AR-15 at you while you're drunk, scream "I'M GOING TO SHOOT YOU IF YOU DO NOT DO EXACTLY AS I SAY," give you a bunch of conflicting commands, and shoot you after you inevitably fuck up.

Because shilltards think Sup Forums will defend literally ANY cop that shoots someone.

Except as a reasonable person I will not reach for where my gun would be if I were a shooter, multiple times, doing the exact opposite thing I was told to do by the police officer pointing a gun at my head
You guys wouldn't last a month in the US police force, would be shot dead at a checkpoint within a week

>guy reaches for waist and gets shot during tense situation
HE DINDU NUFFIN REEEEEEEEEEE I WANT MY SHEKELS SHARIA BLUE

This fucking pig needs to have his goddamn head sawed off. What a piece of fucking garbage holy shit.

Please make a video demonstrating how to put your hands up and crawl at the same time, make sure you do 20 shots before you try this.

Now, eat shit you bootlicking abo

Why are you bringing up a completely unrelated incident? Are you denying the fact that @ 4:21 in OP's video Daniel Shaver reached for something with his right hand?

Stop shilling you faggot

What the fuck

>simple instructions
>put your hands up, put your hands down, stand up, crawl to me, put your hands up the air, put your left leg over your right leg

Yeah, great instructions. I've been in that guy's situation. Your mind just blanks when you've got a bunch of guns pointed at you and idiots shouting conflicting orders.

The coked out cop should have just walk over and put cuffs on the guy. How hard would that have been? There was 4 cops there.

Sadly, the legal standard as it exists today only allows juries to look at the immediate moment the cop pulls the trigger. The guy reached behind him when given an order not to, and there was a report of people with guns in the area. So the jury couldn't convict.

>Let me point an AR-15 at you while you're drunk, scream "I'M GOING TO SHOOT YOU IF YOU DO NOT DO EXACTLY AS I SAY," give you a bunch of conflicting commands, and shoot you after you inevitably fuck up.
He never went for the purse. His pants were falling off because he was crawling on his hands and knees and he moved his hands to pull his pants up. When he did that, the cop shot him 5 times and move on with his AR15 pointed at doors down the hallway. As part of the trial, it came out that nobody administered any care to the guy who was shot, he was just left dead and they moved on.

The cops had no idea who this guy was. They didn't know he was the exterminator guy. He could have been any random guy in the hallway.

You can see right at the start, before they get into the elevator, this cop had his AR15 pointed at the elevator door ready to fire rounds off at whoever was behind the door when it opened. If you were in the elevator and said "whoa!" and put your hands up when the door opened and you saw a whole platoon of guys with AR15s pointed at you

you would have been shot dead and the cop would have said it was your fault for raising your hands at him in an alarming manner.

Same thing when he got out of the elevator. He had the gun pointed to where the door opened. If a kid ran up to jump in the elevator quickly, he would have been shot.

Anyone in that hotel would have been shot dead by this guy. And since there wasn't anyone to shoot, he took this guy and ordered him around until he could shoot him for no valid reason. He said he was going to kill him if he didn't do exactly what he said. That allowed him to shoot him if he could get him to make any kind of movement.

Fuck tthat!. He was proned out and could have been cuffed. I think the lesson here is ignore all commands and stay proned if you're ever in that situation.

What a disgrace. He murdered him. A fucking rifle for a drunk civilian minding his own business in a hotel room.

Shaver didn't reach for anything. Know how I know? He was unarmed.

Bootlicking nigger on welfare accusing people of shilling. That's rich

Then he said the guy needed to cross his legs, put his hands up and crawl. Crawling means on hands and knees but the cop wanted him to "crawl" by shuffling his crossed legs forward on his knees. And the cop told him if he fell and he didn't fall on his face, if he caught himself with his hands, he would be shot.

The cop was obviously expecting the guy to fall because who the fuck can crawl from that far, drunk with your legs crossed behind you and your hands in the air. Instead of the guy crawled on his hands and knees which pissed off the cop royally because then the guy couldn't fall. And the cop quickly shot him as soon as he moved his hands.

There was no way that guy was getting out of there without being shot dead. Didn't matter what he did. And it didn't matter who he was, he could have been any random guy in the hallway or elevator.

Honestly, if they gave clear orders and this guy reached for his waistband I wouldn't be that mad. But this simon says bullshit is insane.

>get on your knees
>keep your ankles crossed

>keep your hands up or I'll shoot
>now crawl towards me

They will literally hire any 36% low-IQ retard to be a cop.

The fact that the dude died crawling on his knees and weeping is really sad.

>Please make a video demonstrating how to put your hands up and crawl at the same time, make sure you do 20 shots before you try this.
Okay, how about 2:10 to 2:50 of this video

BULL-FUCKING-SHIT he murdered that guy.

He reached his hand behind his back right at the level of his waistband.

If a black guy did that and got shot, you’d all be saying it was justified because he was reaching for something.

theres been thread after thread since 11am on this topic and its always "ZOG, SHILL, BOOTKISSER" ect.

Wait so you guys don't care when a black man gets killed but you do when a white guy does?
You guys are so inconsistent it's actually sad.

Who's got less empathy, Chinks or Americans?

I think we know the answer.

Mate the cop was clearly mad with power, why the fuck would you tell him to crawl towards you like a maniac, he was blowing a load in his pants.

The cop should have gone towards him and cuffed him

Why were the cops there in the first place. Would be interesting to know.

MURICAA
HOW THE FUCK IS THAT RETARDED COP NOT IN JAIL, WHAT KIND OF "JUSTICE" SYSTEM DO YOU HAVE THERE ?

Someone called the cops and said it looked like there was a rifle being pointed out the window.

Huh? What you just stated is perfectly consistent.

Sup Forums only cares when white people get shot. I thought that was obvious.

Actually he reached for his shorts, which is something you dip. Authorities were called to the scene because there was a potential hostile with a handgun. Authorities obviously assume that he could still have the weapon on him.

How sheltered are you?

LOL you faggot. he didn't crawl between 2:10 and 2:50

Brainless government worshipping abo shit-eater

This. I get he was drunk but people need to have more honor and face death with solemn bravery.

It's bizarre how things have changed in the last few years. The right used to hate the police state. Now there's a bunch of boot lickers here as a reaction to BLM shitting on cops.

Using this photo is clear proof that you are the one who has some kind of weird sexual pathology with power

>"keep your hands above your head and crawl forward"
>*immediately drops them behind his back*
>"IF YOU DO THAT AGAIN I'M GOING TO FUCKING SHOOT YOU"
>*does it again*
>*is shot*
>REEEEEEEE FUCKING FASCIST POLICE

>dude is fucking crying and panicking
>has to crawl with his legs crossed, arms in the air and pants falling
>hmmm he's obviously going to shoot me, yeah better cap his ass
When i see these kinds of videos with niggers, they don't panic and fully expect to shoot their way out of the situation, or just don't cooperate at all.
How much you want to bet the cop is a manlet? I'd even go as far as to say he was below 5'9".

Agreed. OJ was innocent too

>LOL you faggot. he didn't crawl between 2:10 and 2:50
>Brainless government worshipping abo shit-eater
Did you even watch the video? The woman on the left who actually followed instructions and crawled on her knees survived without any issue
The fuck is wrong with you dindu fags

>InB4 'I do not comply'
>InB4 'Don't taze me bro!'fags
Notice how you numales cry about this? This cop is EVERY COP when you go full retard.
This cop is what you ARE going to get and there is absolutely no amount of crying on twitter or jewtube which is going to keep the hammer from coming down on your childish idiotic twisted sense of reality.
Most cops these days are bored ex-military who have an intense hatred of drugs, drug addicts, niggers, and just shitbags in general. So if you show up on their radar, you can be assured that a battalion of screaming adrenaline fueled Boots are going to kick your faggot face in while their ARMY of lawyers has their back.
YOU DEGENERATES WILL BE FUCKING CRUSHED. Of that, you can be certain.

>Authorities were called to the scene because there was a potential hostile with a handgun.

*Rifle.

No handgun, cop dick-sucker, it was a long rifle

ah the jewnited states of cuckmerica. a real paradise

white lives matter.

winner: 5'8"

I mean incosistent with the manner in which police conduct themselves, if that White man that got killed was black Sup Forums would justify his death in some way but since he is White they try to find a way around the white guy's fault.
inconsistent.

have you ever considered suicide?

He gave alot more orders than that. I had trouble following what he was supposed to be doing and I'm sober and don't have a gun in my face. The cop was ridiculous with his orders.

At least the police department will go broke in the civil lawsuit.

this is why people shoot at cops first man, you can get executed just for not being able to levitate towards the officer with your hands up and on the ground at the same time

No, nigger, you can't crawl with your hands up at the same time.

Keep eating shit, state-worshipper

Keep letting pigs fuck your wife and children

>because that's the proper response when the guy is crawling and touches his waist in a way you don't like
Yes, that is exactly what you're supposed to do when you are a police officer and you are worried someone has a gun and that person defies your orders and puts their hands behind their back. Sorry we can't all be John Wayne like you and remain cool as a cucumber in a life or death situation, should have just shot him in the knee like in muh vidya

Cop was disturbed and took the gringo out of his final misery.

100% manlet.
Cops are supposed to have high situational awareness. Not the COMPLETE LACK of it. Not enough rope in the world for these guys

My friend invited me over to play ultimate Simon says but now I'm too chicken

He is.
The tattoos and engraving "you're fucked" on a government issued rifle should have been a red flag.

Bait thread, herb goes in most fields

Jake~! Dinner's ready~! Come down before it gets cold~!

I'd bet money the cop is ex-military.

Get fucked, mate. I'm usually on cops side with this shit but that guy was scared shitless and clearly posed no threat.

cops get killed by this kind of shit all the time, where a guy pretends to comply and then BAM
cop wanted to go home that night

>No, nigger, you can't crawl with your hands up at the same time.
Except you can, and she did, and she survived
He didn't, and he didn't survive
I guess it's good to know people like yourself who are too dumb to crawl on their knees have a higher chance of removing them self from the gene pool

rightfully too. sure mainstream media has reduced the message to simple ass takes, but the anxiety from BLM stems from the same anxiety that the right had -- the police, being one of the oldest institutions in the US lacks the modern infrastructure of civilian checks

Jeff Session and the DOJ need to revoke this judgement and call mistrial then charge this fucker again and sentence him to death by hokey pokey.

>not posting the original
Fucking newfags man...

This cop will die, mark my words. People know his location and will kill him.

Legit not surprised.
I just tried to do that "crawl", i have no carpet and it hurts like hell, how the fuck was that drunk panicking cunt supposed to "crawl" through an entire hallway with his pants falling?

t.officer small dick

She didn't crawl with her hands up, nigger shit-eating gov-worshipper.

She crawled with her hands down on the floor.

Why do you let nigger pigs fuck your wife every day?

actually he wanted blood
which is why most of the evidence was hidden from the jury
the engraving on the gun, the video, all the good stuff
gotta watch out for your fellow cop
justice was NOT served

They can just try him in federal court for murder. They don't have the ability to call a mistrial anyway.

When dealing with people on a power trip when they have guns and night sticks you should really not piss them off. I guarantee you in 90% of those clips the authority figure was egged on or baited. Retards playing with retards basically.

I guess that's the price you pay for having an armed nation. Cops have to shoot first if necessary. People who should not die get shot. I don't think it was justified, but then I wasn't there. Anyone can talk big from the comfort of his study room.

>know the guy is terrified and shakey
>bark 20 sets of complicated instructions at him followed by "or i'll shoot you"
>screaming at the already shaken, crying man to crawl on his knees with his legs crossed faster
>shorts fall down because the crawl makes no sense
>instinctively goes to pull them up, realises he's dead, freezes halfway
>fag shoots
hm

Jittery little fucker. He has no business being in that kind of situation. Has complete control of the kid, no way the kid can pull a gun aim and fire before taking 20 bullets in the face first. He could have let the kid stay down keep trained on him and let a buddy step on him and cuff him but no. Does this absolutely retarded Simon says shit and shits himself with the kid reaches back when he stumbles.
Not saying he should go to prison for this but he's not cut out for this line of work and should be discharged immediately. That department should be ashamed of themselves sending guys of that standard out with a badge and a gun.

Time to print some bootlicking soy boy t shirts.

>>ZOG COCK ONLY

Watch the video again. She shuffles on her knees, with both hands in the air.