This is an overweight drunk white man laying with his face on the floor and his fingers interlaced behind his head

This is an overweight drunk white man laying with his face on the floor and his fingers interlaced behind his head.

He had no weapon on him.

The police officer in the video found a way to shoot him dead anyways, and a jury just let him walk free.

America in 2017 folks.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=5f6_1512716304
statelaws.findlaw.com/arizona-law/arizona-gun-control-laws.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sauce, or fake and gay.

liveleak.com/view?i=5f6_1512716304

100% real.

He is free because the whole action is a fake! The victim gets in his knees before there is any command

*On his knees

inb4 bootlickers arrive to suck the law enforcemet community's dick

And what are you going to do about it?

Nothing.

The cop won and will have a happy life and walk away free, because nobody will do anything but make a couple of threads on Reddit and Sup Forums for the next 2 days and forget about it forever in a week.

That overweight drunk man was waiving a gun around earlier and was repeatedly reaching behind his back even though he was implicitly told not to multiple times and confirmed he was sober enough to understand direct instruction.

Isn't it funny how whenever its a unarmed black guy he "totally had it coming" but the second he's white he "dindu notin"

i saw the video. right before he gets shot he puts his hand behind his back. he was on his knees crawling towards the cop. why the fuck would he reach back like that?

Did you not watch the video? He is ordered onto his knees and told to crawl towards to officers with his hands in the air. The retard then proceeded to crawl with his hands and then quickly reached behind his back. Last time i checked reaching behind your back quickly isn't keeping your hands in the air.

>Well the guy didn't follow the cops orders.
He followed them just fine. At the time he was on the ground he was no longer a threat. Its not possible to pull of some texas ranger shit and lightning fast shoot one of the cops. They had the guy on the ground and under control

>The cop was just following protocols, dont get mad at the cop for following the protocols and instead get mad at the protocols them selves.

This cop followed protocols (to shoot the guy) in a situation with no real danger because he values ensuring that he keeps his job over the life of a human.
No matter how you look at this video, the cop is a piece of shit who should go to jail

He was drunk and his pants were falling down cause the pussy ass officer was too scared to walk over and cuff him. He was ordering him to crawl toward him.

maybe because blacks are subhuman filth who belong in jails or disposed of.

There wasnt a gun.

oh. the cop should have just approached him when he was lying down on the ground.

Yes? He was on the ground, 100% compliant. Cop had rifle trained on him. Walk over and cuff the fucker or at least get close enough to ensure he isn't armed. The cop was a shithead.

Overcompensating 5'8" manlets shouldn't be allowed to be cops

Why are cops such fucking pussies, just cuffhim while on the ground, so afraid they might get hurt/killed, it's part of your fucking job description

Kek
You are right though, we need a better way to weed out these shit coward cops. They're all gung-ho to carry guns and beat/abuse people but they're too scared to go to war, so they fuck civilians over constantly.
There are so many problems with modern US police, i dont know where to start. Just remember, if you encounter them, they aren't your friends, they will ruin your life at the first opportunity.

>why the fuck would he reach back like that?

being he is wearing baggy basketball shorts that where already 1/2 falling down. So as he crawls forward the shorts get under his knee a bit and his shuffling is pull his entire pants down. To avoid pants himself in the middle of a hallway he just instinctively reaches backwards.
I get why the officer was acquitted but it was still total dog shit police work.
This steady march to militarize the police is honesty a huge problem for both the police and the public. The role is to serve and protect, it's not meant to be a pure military force like action.

They don't need AR15s to investigate a hotel room, even with reports of seeing a gun. You're IN a super gun friendly state and no shots have been fired. How is it shocking someone saw a gun in a hotel in AZ?! It's not an AR15 blasting down a hallway level of tactical response time. The guy in the hallway is a blubbering drunk idiot who was nearly crying at the time he was shot. Just some simple profile work should of seen the chance of that sort of guy going out shooting was pretty damn low.

>I have the same optic on my grouse gun
Poorfags gonna poor

>This steady march to militarize the police is honesty a huge problem for both the police and the public.
Thank lefties for deciding the police were the only line of defense and civilians should be disarmed and victims.

What kind optic?

I wonder why there aren't riots right now?
Oh right, white people are ok with being raped in the ass by police.

>be on ground
>move up to knees
>reach towards lower back (wear weapons can be kept)
>get a warning you'll be shot if you do it again
>do it again
>get shot

Omg the outrage. Cops are the worst.

Because most couldn’t hack it in the military.

All police are worse than niggers.

Alaskanon, what do you do for work up there?

looks comfy

Wrong. People keep saying it's because his pants are falling. If you look at the video again, it's clearly because he became unbalanced when crawling and to balance out he instinctively puts his arm out like that to re balance.

What dumb fucking orders they gave that poor man.

>americans are defending this
I don't have my reaction images on this computer but I want you to imagine a laughing sluts variation.

As a 28 year old male ive never had a single run in with the police. Maybe its just me but it seems pretty easy to: Abide by speed limits, keep licenses and plates up to date, don't sell drugs, don't brandish weapons illegally in public, etc etc. Ya know its really not hard, i can count how many times ive talked to a police officer on one hand.

When the fuck do you address the criminal to "crawl towards me" ???

Stop licking boots. If the police just approached him at that position in the OP's image, nobody would have been killed.

This is honestly as tragic as what happened to Kate Steinle, but it's EVEN WORSE because it was a cop doing the execution.

>bootlickers
I've been seeing a lot of these cock stains pop their ugly inbred faces up everywhere. And it's ironic because usually I can see justification from a cop but this is Philando Castile level retardation (IF NOT WORSE).

Philip Brailsford doesn't deserve to be free. That faggot deserves to be in a penitentiary in Arizona for life.

Before I feel bad for him, can you give me a single excuse for a person to live in Arizona?

>Before I feel bad for him, can you give me a single excuse for a person to live in Arizona?
Nope.

The killer was from Arizona.
The dead man was from Texas doing a job as an exterminator/pest control.

Also, Twin Peaks was the bomb and Philip Mitchell Brailsford deserves life in prison without chance of parole.

The fact telling someone to crawl towards you is retarded doesn't negate the fact he was perceived to be reaching for a gun.

>The fact telling someone to crawl towards you is retarded doesn't negate the fact he was perceived to be reaching for a gun.

Yes it does, because the act of commanding someone to crawl towards you while you believe they're armed is a breach of protocol.

It's antithetical towards police behavior.

>for deciding the police were the only line of defense and civilians should be disarmed

How is that issue in play on any level in this case? Do you honestly want Cletus to strap up and knock on the hotel door himself being his fat wife thinks she saw a gun pointed toward the hotel pool?
Plus his happened in Arizona, a state with very little to no over all gun control. Why did anyone even care if they saw a gun? I'm sure 1/3 or more of the hotel was armed if they are locals to the state.
statelaws.findlaw.com/arizona-law/arizona-gun-control-laws.html

Anyone over 21 can open or concealed carry with out the need for a license. There is also no waiting period for long arms. I'm not saying that good or bad gun control wise my only point is a report of a gun seen in AZ with no shots fired should not be a big deal given their gun laws.
Guy could of bought two brand new AR15s a few hours ago. It's a supre gun friendly state. To be fair, maybe that also leads to police thinking the guy is armed being it's so easy to arm up there, I don't know.
You still don't need military like firepower in the hands of a random beat cop checking in on a hotel room with no shots fired like he is a door kicker in Iraq

Thats why the culprit is commanded to reveal his hands to the officer at all times, with multiple warnings that any action to hide your hands results in getting shot.

Either way, the culprit approaches them or the officers do, they are getting close to a suspect with a weapon.

expected to see a Finnish flag with that pic, it looks like you're waiting for the next soviet attack

what is the vics name?
and cops?

Looked like an Aimpoint Pro with Danial Defense fixed irons.

Imagine the shitstorm if it was a nigger killed.

most of the retards in the police force at ex-military that have a chip on their shoulder for muh honor muh respect

This is why you don't let soyboys become cops.

>culprit

you mean the (former) cop, right? the only one who was ever charged with anything, right?
the retard cuck jury let the murderer go free on the criminal charge but there's always the civil case the victim's widow can pursue :^)

>Either way, the culprit approaches them or the officers do, they are getting close to a suspect with a weapon.
I know you like playing pretend cop, but this ex-cop's actions are inexcusable. So inexcusable that he was FIRED FROM THE DEPARTMENT FOR HIS CONDUCT.

Think about it for a second. Chew on those thoughts and realize that they had 5 minutes to approach him while he was stationary with his hands outstretched.

Instead of doing that, he had aggressive orders barked at him to crawl with his LEGS CROSSED and not to touch the ground. This is an absolute list of arbitrary commands. No competent police officer would EVER in a MILLION YEARS request this.

I say this knowing a friend of mine is a cop, his father is a cop, and his father's father is a cop.

This piece of shit Philip Brailsford is why cops have bad names. His inability to remember basic training killed someone.

There should be a shitstorm regardless, white or black.

That video shows absolutely no reason to shoot the kid. The cop from the very first moment was looking for a reason to shoot them.

>Keep your hands in the air or I will shoot you
>Now crawl towards me

That shit right there is confusing as fuck. Do you want the suspect to crawl towards you with his hands still in the air or on all fours? Suspect is crying and begging for his life. He loses his balance / tries to adjust his pants and he gets shot dead.

Manlet cop with tattoos and beady brown eyes.

>liveleak.com/view?i=5f6_1512716304
Someone should execute this fucking cop. Someone shoots my spouse in this case I'm raising hell like you couldn't belive. Hang the fucking judge, bomb the fucking PD, and this mother fucker get death by a thousand cuts to his ballsack.

Why did the girl have absolutely no problem complying with the orders?

This is drumpfs ameriga

he said to crawl at him and then place his hands on the small of his back

they gave super retarded instructions to a guy that was pissfaced and distressed as fuck

>crawl towards me with your hands on the floor

vs

>cross your legs
>keep your hands in the air or i will kill you
>crawl towards me

all to a person crying, confused out of his mind as to why this is happening, and getting screamed at over conflicting commands

she didn't at all you blind faggot. they just didn't waste her. the victim did a MUCH better job at presenting himself as non-threatening than she did (he dropped to the floor when he saw the cops as they exited the room -- the woman kept walking towards them).
he got killed because the cop wanted to kill someone and a man dying raises less fuss than a woman. simple.

I have to agree. the correct action would be to cuff him whilst he was laying on the ground.
everything else was un necessary.

holy fuck that cop needs a bullet to the back of the fucking skull. Total fucking subhuman spic. It's your American duty to find and kill that son of a bitch. Track down a family member and kidnap/torture them to death.

So why are you faggots spamming so many of these threads?

Shariablue thread but whatever. One of the headlines I saw for this was
>White police officer free after killing man
makes me think

what dumbass jury let that cop go? that was terrible

inb4 idiots comparing that to any of the famous black police shootings we've had. none of them come close to what happened here.

pussy manlet overcompensating cop

Tactical Soyboy subconsciously wanted to play knight in shining armor and wasted the male civ while blood filled his cock.

someone in the comments said the jury didn't get to see the video.

supposedly the jury werent allowed to see the footage

Boomercucks will defend this

>jury not allowed to see footage

what the FUCK

WHY

Yes I watched the Video. I even watched it more than only once.
And what made me perplex is that the victim got on his knees immediatly when he comes around the corner. Even before the officers told them to do so.

kek @ the state of the murrican judiciary system

>implying the media will care about this considering the fact that he's White
Neither will the niggers care. In fact, they'll be happy a White person was shot and killed.

because this is Trumps America now

>drunk degenerate with a dead end job is removed from the gene pool
>Sup Forums: waaaaahhhhh white lives matter fuck da police
you guys wouldnt say shit if it was a black man in the exact situation
now kindly fuck right off

>black
>man
Pick one.

Also, name one instance where the cops got off for killing a nigger unjustly.

lawfag here

if the jury didn't get to see the video it's because the judge felt the video would've elicited too much emotion and would've prejudiced the jury, and the evidence in the video could've been provided by other, less prejudicial means (probably testimony)

this man should not have walked.

Thank Jeebus the guy is white and not black or we'd have another three months of blocked traffic.

>overweight
Fatties had it coming. Fatsocide when? The DOTR ropes won't be strong enough, gotta need to shoot 'em all.

>As a 28 year old male ive never had a single run in with the police

Well yeah, you would have to leave your mom's basement more than once a month to make that happen. I doubt your monthly trip with mom to costco in the family mini van for bulk packs of hot-pockets is going to result in too many police contacts. Lack of police contact before age 30 just means you lived a boring as fuck life in your youth.
I person should be able to interact with the police with out issues, due to the actions of everyone involved. In this case the cops in the hallway did a really shit job of deescalating a situation. They rolled in like it was shots fired go go go go go we tac swat time! The fact they shot that guy and then 100% cluster fucked the door with the key card shows there over all incompetence. Being if there had been an active shooter in there he could of shot past the door and killed a few of them with very little issue as they can't unlock the door.

did the judge review the video and the testimony to make sure it matched up? its easy to say on paper "HE REACHED BACK" even though he basically told him to do that in the first place

someone should send the vid to his wife and kids, so they can see what he does at work.

it was a setup for a murder. not complicated. did you notice -- as they were fumbling with the keycard -- that the room the pigs were trying to open was 501 not 502?
god fucking knows what would have happened to the poor souls in 501 had they decided to just shoot through the door.

To remind you Yanks how fucking bootlicucked you are. So many of you are defending this.

Literally supporting state murder of innocent people just because you've been so indoctrinated to lose that white mentality.

OOOOOH tough guy !!

maybe we should anyway, it's about time whites chimped out

judge would've watched the video before making the call

God you're fuckin stupid. You've got to hate cops bc you're a piece of nigger shit

But if I recall this case correctly, the cop didn’t walk away. OP is making shit up

What law was this victim breaking.

Brush your fucking teeth brit and go watch your wife get fucked by an atab. We've got real men solving real problems over here, butter toothed bitch

> Philip Mitchell Brailsford deserves life in prison without chance of parole.
What about his corrupt papi and his ties in persecutor office he employed?
This is clear case of the corruption in District Court.

For now as in:
> Public Prosecutor being a friend of the killer father.
> Prosecutor and Defense pre-select the biased jury.

When you surrender your arms, the criminals become bolder.
When criminals become bolder, the state arms the police more.
When the police are untrained with their heavier equipment, they use force more.
When everyone's scared, the people in authority overreact.

>u dont suck cop dick you must be nig
Nope, we just have our head on straight.

>real men solving real problems
kek

Like what? Which problems are currently being solved lad?

Cops in arizona are all 11B military dropouts, kind of surprised the cop didn't just full auto from the very start. The pig in question had only been a cop for two years and had been disciplined a bunch of times , and engraved "You're fucked" on the gun he murdered Daniel shaver with prior to the murdering.

you know that manlet fags little pecker got hard as a rock while ordering tghat man to crawl towards him at gunpoint. what a little bitch

>real men solving real problems over here
>gearqueer soyboys with itchy trigger fingers are "real men"
>poor working stiffs trying to feed their family are "real problems"

ladies and gentlemen, the united states of america.

One day this will happen to you and I bet you'll be so glad you worship "real men". Get real.

What if

Cops aren't racist but are just trigger happy?

What the fuck would you do if there were multiple cops pointing loaded guns at you? Just stand there and wave?

>Carry a knife in your camping kit
>Get arrested
>Deserve to die

>Go 70 in a 50 zone
>Be arrested
>Deserve to die

>Grow and sell some plants to some mates
>Be arrested
>Deserve to die

You fucking faggot. This sort of mentality is why (((they))) have won. People like you are so fucking weak you question nothing, you just accept the status quo, bow to your overlords and act like a good goy

I'd like to see you crawl to my dick with your feet crossed without reaching for your waist.

I'd probably be killed in this situation to i'm afraid, lifting up my pants is such an automated responds.

I guess the only way to be safe is to invest in handcuffs, that way when the man shows up you're already restrained.

There should be a movement against these type of killings by the cops...

Maybe call it

#WHITELIVESMATTER