You can't stump me in JoJo, try, I guarantee you will fail

You can't stump me in JoJo, try, I guarantee you will fail.

Explain Spin in complete logical detail.

The spin technique is the ripple of Steel Ball Run the Spin, unlike the Ripple, can be used with stone, the uses are as follows: Tracking down objects, Helping a faggot cripple to walk again, there are other, but I'd rater not go into details, as for the origin of the Spin, it was used by royal executors to subdue and sedate prisoners who fought back, there are five lessons for the Spin technique, some items cam be used as tools for the Spin, such as Wekapipo's Wrecking ball, or Johnny's fingernails. The technique Has an addition known as "The golden rectangle" The Golden rectangle can make the spin powerful, so long as you can use an item in your vicinity as reference, and the best variant happens when you're on a horse, the variant is known as the "Super Spin" Which can bypass an inter-dimensional wall that even Jesus can't break, shall I continue?

Great, now explain Spin in complete logical detail.

explain his power

I really meant question about JoJo

King Crimson's ability is pretty much erasing the cause and keeping the effect
Gold experience requiem is the opposite as it keeps the cause but erases the effect, which is why Diavolo Has an infinite amount of deaths

Little head sees ten seconds into the future. If he doesn't like what he sees, he changes it.

Why doesn't DIO use Space Ripper Stingy Eyes instead of knives?

When Rohan first meets Hayato, he used Heavens Door to read his mind. He's able to read about things that are just about to happen, implying Hayato has already been through one loop via Bites the Dust. If that's true, who did Hayato kill in the first loop that we didn't get to experience with him? Was it just some random dude he ran up to and told about Kira? Is Hayato having future events in his mind before the loop implying that, rather than reading Hayato himself, Rohan - thanks to Bites the Dust - is somehow reading Hayato's fate? Is Araki a hack?

No he cannot, it still happens, but certain events change to make what he sees more believable
After being in a metal box with a corpse for a century you tend to forget things
Even he can't remember, but bites the dust makes everything that happened in the last rewind happen again, so it was most likely Rohan again

What would happen if The Hand swiped at Cream

But that's not how Bites the Dust works after we see Rohan die the first time. After Rohan activates Bites the Dust, Hayato is sent back and THEN Rohan bites the dust legit. If he activated it the first, unseen time, that would mean he activated it, Hayato got sent back, instead of dying, Rohan somehow activated it again, Hayato was sent back again, THEN Rohan died for good.

So Killer Queen's explosions obliterate their targets? Not just destroy. Obliterate.

Does that mean a regenerating enemy like a Pillar Man could be completely and utterly destroyed by Killer Queen's bombs?

They would probably cancel each other out as they can't send nothing into a void of nothing also cream eats what's in it's path whilst the Hand scrapes it away allowing teleportation
Yeah, pretty much

Explain the mechanics of how Stone Free can cancel the effects of C-Moon.

A mobius strip has only one and as such can't be turned insideout

What's the deal with the whole "Who shot Johnny" thing?

No idea

Can MiH beat GER?

Y-YATTO ZO

If GER can't beat TWOH than it probably might

It's just that I don't really pay mind to that shit, but congratulations nontheless

The Super Ripper Stingy Eyes apparently do not work on stands as Star platinum reflects them

Since you got me on one, how would a Yoshikage's Bites the Dust react to an alternate universe in which another Yoshikage has Bites the Dust had already been activated?
That is also true as it is a liquid shot out of the eyes and not made of stand energy

Was Mikitaka really an alien?

Do JoJo pander do fags or is that a false rumor. Some of the artwork I see appears to be heavily stylized in male sexualization

Can you thoroughly prove whether or not Giorno retained Gold Experience Requiem after Part 5?

It's possible as he couldn't see crazy diamond and how he reflected the arrow, but it's just as possible he was faking, It is unkown until Araki revisits him
JoJo is pretty much a the gayest not gay thing in the universe anything other than what's in the books is up to your imagination
He most likely did as he still had the arrow head which can make his stand requiem.

If Kira A triggers Kira B's Bites the Dust, but Kira A has Bites the Dust activated, he would probably still activate B's Bites the Dust and die, unless Kira is safe from Bites the Dust no matter which version of him it is.

Would King Crimson or BtD affect Heaven Dio? To clarify, he's not the target but rather would the time skip/loop affect him?

Did Johnny actually like Gyro's song or was he being sarcastic?

Nope it would not, Keep in mind he faced giorno's GER and won so They both would fail with TWOH's rewrite history ability

In your professional opinion, would Tusk Act 4 defeat Gold Experience Requiem if Johnny shot first and hit?

If kira had activated Bites the Dust, would everyone who knew his identity die?

Nothing can defeat GER user
The nail would have never hit

But they're infinite, so even if GER reset them, they'd still hit.

As act 4 can bypass the dimensional wall and can enter stopped time it has a small chance
No
The World Over Heaven could
If you are hit the Rotation is infinite not the nails

If GER can exist in King Crimson's time which doesn't even exist for anybody but Diavolo, then I'm sure it can cancel out Johnny achieving Super Spin and launching his nail

TWOH is not canon and also highly bullshit.

That may be, but Jorge Joestar is also not canon, and yes it is indeed to fucking OP

Why didn't Dio just copy Tust's infinite rotation with TWOH to kill Jotaro without having to get close?

Why did Jonathan just hug Heaven Dio? Since Heaven Dio is from an alternate dimension and has Jonathan's body, Jonathan could've pulled another heroic sacrifice and taken him down.

Would've been much better than a repeat of Part 3's climax.

Why doesn't Ultimate Kars learn the Super Spin and launch spinning feathers at his enemies?

Why didn't*

Because that would be awesome and we can't have nice things.

DIO doesn't know the spin technique and TWOH is still a short range power stand who needs to punch something in order to rewrite it
Because doing that wouldn't have a second battle agains't Heaven DIO and the appearance of Heaven DIO was already too limited
Because he isn't on a horse, and because he didn't know the spin technique in the first place

The final fight being a non-action confrontation between Jonathan and Dio would've been better than the boring fight we got with Jotaro.

True

Kars can make a horse from his leg or something.
He learned English in an extremely short time and also knew how to breath properly for Hamon just from watching Joseph do it. There's no reason for him to not be able to see Johnny and Gyro and make a horse for himself to make a super-powerful Spin.

No, he learned the ripple by cracking the mysteries to perfection, and Kars can't make something that's bigger than himself like an organic version of mikitaka sot instead it would be a horse that is Kars

Consider how big his wings are, and how he just made an octopus out of the body material he had on the plane, I think Kars doesn't have the same size and energy rules as Mikitaka.

I guess but the wings are his arms, so it's clear that there are some restrictions if he were to make something out of his body

True or false
Rohan is Araki's insert

False

Araki himself said no, why is this still a thing?

Correct!
What part(s) don't include Italians

No Italians in Part 3 and Part 8

^He's right

Dolomite/Dolomiti is named after an Italian mountain range, and therefore he might be an Italian rock man. I don't think it's been explicitly confirmed yet, though.

Correct-to!
Why is Araki so healthy for his age?

He's Asian, all Asians look good for their age most of the time