Why was this guy a villain again? Why would you not want to live in an ideal world?

why was this guy a villain again? Why would you not want to live in an ideal world?

Because something something "it's not normal" blah blah "well-meaning but radical motives" uhhhhhhhh "Naruto needs someone to fight so he can be the hero".

Also, which Madara are you talking about?

Because that would remove free will, and yknow how the Japs are about muh freedom and perseverance.

>they talk alot about it, but never practice what they preach.

Which Madara Uchiha do you mean?

He couldn't talk about THAT Madara could he?

He wasn't. Best boy almost saved us.

because the tree kills you

Of course he's talking about THE Madara.

Madara did nothing wrong. Kishimoto had to pull some monkey paw shit and Kaguya out of his ass because Madara was right all along. The Boruto manga flashforward makes this pretty obvious

Because pain was a much better final villian and all
Uchiha are mary sues.

>I COULDN'T BE NINJA PRESIDENT SO I WANT TO TRAP EVERYONE IN THE NINJA MATRIX!
Great villain

Because like most villains, the method, the result, even the motive, are all questionable.

What makes you think that any world someone else created could possibly my ideal world?

Madara was handsome.

Madara was cute.

Shitty shounenshit writing.

His goal was escapism and it's totally not healthy

Both actually.

Couldn't he just have brought in 2d waifus?
Everyone would have been happy.

My point exactly. He would bring in the wrong one and everything would be shit.

Normal people have a pretty good life generally and the bad stuff kind of enhances the good so the ideal life just feels off and unfulfilling.
You have a shit life so the strange feel is a small price to pay for some semblance of happiness

Because instead of actually trying to change the world and make it a better place, he decided to trap everyone in their dreams, despite people being so much against it that they went to war and died to stop him.
Even without all the Kaguya crap, he wasn't giving anyone a perfect world, he was just running away from everything he didn't like.

from the wikipedia article i read, i think his "ideal world" was literally just nothingness for all time.

Are all Uchihas shit or it's only the males? Salad seems surprisingly normal so far

Girls are irrelevant in the ninja world.

The only good Uchiha is a dead one.

That's Sasuke

Everyone gets trapped in a dream until their bodies die and gets assimilated into a giant tree. It sure sounds great.