Islam is shitting bricks right now

>Trump makes criticizing Islam widely acceptable
>Trump ups the ante by retweeting 'islamaphobic' tweets
>Trump arranges the utter annihilation of ISIS in Syria and Iraq
>Europe is rising, right wing parties are taking power right across the continent
>Even reliable Islamic allies like Merkel and may are fucked, hanging on by the skin of their teeth
>Trump recognises Jerusalem as Israel's capital
> Crown prince of Saudi Arabia arrests all the Wahhabi backers and turns of the extremists revenue stream
>China bans the Qur'an

LOOK at the catalogue today, tons of panic stricken goat fuckers trying to LARP as Nazis who just found a love for Islam, threads calling for Sup Forums to unite with the kiddie rapists to confront the jews lol.

The panic is real and it is justified, the west and the rest of the world to be frank is just about sick of Islams shit, from Myanmar to China, from Europe to the US people are beginning to see clearly that Islam is a fucking disgrace that brings nothing but misery and shit wherever it goes

>Massive child rapes
>Terrorism
>Filthy inbreeding
>Low IQ
>High crime rates
>Rioting and violence breaking out whenever anyone dares to 'offend' them
>Benefit sponges and social parasites who contribute nothing
>Constant whining and bitching about the people who were kind enough to offer them shelter

I think we are about to see the religion of peace erased from the face of the Earth, and the Muslims are beginning to feel it too.

Humanity is about to cleanse itself of the most disgusting, hate filled, inhuman cult in existence and the Earth shall be a much better more peaceful place as a result.

>I-I-Islam is f-failing
Meanwhile your CAPITAL LMAO

It's temporary, a solution is in the works

>a solution is in the works
True!
Once based Corbyn is elected, Islam will become the main religion INSHALLAH!

>Israel is shitting bricks*

Gotta congratulate the kikes on this. They pushed and propagandized a problem, then they provide the salvation
by hard pivoting to extermination, so in the eyes of the normies they look wise and honorable thus
ensuring an everlasting allegiance. Not that I care about the muslims regardless.

You have no idea what's brewing, muslims who believed their Saudi funded imams and came to conquer will soon find they're actually trapped here on an Island with a very pissed off population.

I'm sure the Muslims in Myanmar were feeling pretty comfortable and confident too, until the natives lost their temper.

>Massive child rapes
>Terrorism
>Filthy inbreeding
>Low IQ
>High crime rates
>Rioting and violence breaking out whenever anyone dares to 'offend' them
>Benefit sponges and social parasites who contribute nothing
>Constant whining and bitching about the people who were kind enough to offer them shelter

So low income Brit scum?

>mfw we join forces with Jews to eliminate the Mudslimes

I earn more than I need, I have zero debt and one day I will inherit the family estate, so my income may not be the highest, but I'm never going to be broke.

Did a 12 year old write this?

Relating things that aren't even related.

Sage reported

The problem is with multiethnic societies in general, niggers in the USA and spics are Christian but that doesn't stop them from being subhuman criminal scum and welfare leeches. Anybody focusing on Islam instead of focusing on the (((transnational elites))) pushing for multiethnic societies is a fool. I don't have any issue with Islam or Muslims as long as they stay in their desert.

yeah i'm shaking in fear

How's it going in Iraq? You got running water yet?

had since ~4000 years ago
now what mr butthurt comedian?

>lists anti-islam action
>skips muslim ban

Actually all that this shows me is how Islam is successfully spreading and how the rest of the world is shitting bricks. You mad?

The only water you literal goatfuckers had when I was there was the fucking water the Red Cross gave you.
The only pen and paper your fucking retarded children had was the fucking pens and papers I gave them.
The only elections you mudhat faggots had elections was the time I was there.

So stop lying to yourself and fix your fucking country

It's not Islam, its the muslim elites pushing for multi-culturalism so muslims and christians live together

God I hope you’re right.

>The only water you literal goatfuckers had when I was there was the fucking water the Red Cross gave you.
red cross doesn't operate in iraq, we have red crescent :^)
i won't dignify your 53 iq by refuting other points since that was enough to make you feel embarrassed about not only being a liar but an extremely stupid one
and because frankly, you're not worth my time.
this will be my last reply to you

>be muslim
>peace loving sanddwellers
>ruled by turkish ottomans
>royal jewish anglos come
>promise land and wealth if fight against brethren
>win independence
>forever cucked by britannia

>live in mountain
>get disturbed by soviets
>given guns by america
>fight
>win
>have guns fuck (((america)))
>(((9/11)))
>bush invade iraq???
>forever ruined
What have those sanddwellers ever done in reality?
Its everyone but them that have fucked up everything.
All the arabs are in the west because jews and their puppets usa fuck them up.
Then threads like these come up made by shlomo el-merica muttheimer and keep goyim forever cucked

Satanic death cult Muslim alert.

Islam is a retarded religion and anyone who believes in it needs to be shot.

One down, one to go

It's low iq Islamic leaders that are rich and don't give a shit, they only benefit themselves with their oil money, and us selling them out oil. Remove that shit the Middle East would become a bigger shit hole then it is within hours.

Have you read any sand dweller history?? These fucks have destroyed multiple countries and pushed Islam on people.

It could go either way. Either Muslims worldwide will tone down their shit and finally reform (unlikely), or there's a guaranteed flash point coming soon, and it's gonna be messy af.

It's complicated.

get some sleep

fuck off nobody likes you. the opposite to all that is true. literally nobody in the world likes jews. not one person

i respect your opinion and urge you to act on it
grab a rifle and do it if you have a single miligram of testosterone in your ill formed body
or are you a sissy coward spewing shit from behind your monster?

Prove that it's any more retarded than Christcuckianity

go eat baby penises

Iraq ma nigga.

muh incubators from hill and knowlton

I'm not a Rabbi.

anybody who hates Christ is a fake jew and an antichrist of the seed of the serpent

>What have those sanddwellers ever done in reality?
have honor in a world of cucks
that's the ultimate muslim sin
we are too good for the new world order america is forcing

>anybody who hates Christ is a fake jew
Wtf does that even mean? Does that mean real Jews love Christ?

>using gas chamber argument on Sup Forums

yes

The same can be said for the USA aka United Slaves of Israel

please elaborate on how thats a bad thing
last thing i heard about muslims in history is that they managed to advance science to such a degree algorithms made by muslim arab scientists are still used to this day

>Has Brit flag
>"Your Capitol"

You always give yourself away, Achmed

Gee I wonder if all that was from the 10 year illegal war more so than it being their own doing

what the fuck are you saying shylock

What have the sand niggers done?

Stabbings
Blowing up people
Stonings
Running over people
Acid attacks
Hijacking planes

What did I miss?

>Achmed
>ch
You always give yourself away Moshe.

idk what you're implying it's a common pesticide

lucky larry. isis is ashkenazi and a fertility cult of death

autism detected

heh

>2000 bc
>Pagan Persia

Yeah, you did well before Islam

this si what intrigues me, did the royal family just cleaned house, and i mean sending over so many retarded islamic goat fuckers to western cities, now its europe's problem, im still waiting till london city carries out the clean up

which one of those is unjustified exactly?

hello babylonian

When in doubt, accelerate

Haven't achieved shit in well over 500 years. Proud of the science you stole from the Greeks, Romans, and Persians.

>152524673
They aren't making his job very hard. These worldwide chimp outs only further reinforce what he has been saying. Muslims are dangerous, overly emotional animals who will fling their shit at the first opportunity - they are the Niggers of the religious world. We still need to be wary of our (((greatest ally))).

So was it all a plot to help the Saudis get rid of some of their excess shit population? Or are they vulnerable on the Peninsula?

thanks for the fiat money

bc
>>Pagan Persia
you a fucking retard, like all your braindead fat kind

remember your "if i hate spiders i wanna fuck em" meme? well why is an anti gay meme from Sup Forums a fucking queef in a spider costume

>Taking one too many Jew propaganda pills

you go to a mosque and yell fuck islam and fuck Mohammad the pedophile.
ill go to a church and yell fuck Christianity and fuck Jesus the fake prophet cunt.

then we can see who fairs better.

Holy moly poly

One is a hate crime here the other is just distasteful.

t. Ahmed

Do actual mudshits know that the Jews are the ones giving them power status and opportunity? If the Jews don't work harder at brainwashing the dumb goys they'll lose a lot

Don't be so optimistic. This generation of White Europeans is cucked beyond belief. The Muslim rapes of Rochdale, Oxford etc. should've been enough to bomb a few mosques, but you cucks still let these goat fuckers do whatever they please. A genocide is more or less necessary in Europe at this point.

When?!