ASSANGE HAPPENING

Assange is literally naming the Jew now. The conditioning is breaking as we speak
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/939243710260436992?s=09

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/EOkDu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck why is this being slid?

Kek confirms it's happening

>CBS broke the camel's back
>Ohshit.jpg

He is very close

BRRRUUUMMMPPPP

SHUT IT THE FUCK DOWN

Bump. Do it Julian.

Was the (((scofield))) Bible a false testament, a merchant scheme?

the newhouses are mega kikes,

idk about Brian Roberts or Bezos, but I'm sure the rest are jews.

FTFY JULIAN

This is a great idea actually. Really good to put pressure at the top.

Look at the catalog, there are no slide threads today. Besides 5 or 6 threads about the cop shooting there isn't any repeat threads. I just CTRL+F "Drumpf" on the catalog and got 0 fucking results.
ZERO RESULTS.
Shills have fucked off for today.

well, that All-American name was a Ruse Cruise baebae

I think everyone knows the jews run everything and they also know they push their agenda. I actually do hear normies talk about them. But getting people to openly call it out in a public forum is what our real goal should be. Like a Congressional hearing to bring attention to the widespread yellow journalism plaguing our nations and the unchecked jewish nepotism in all these industries.

Bump, Heil Hitler, start the ovens!

ALL SHALL BE REVEALED

It means they don't want you to see this. And that they glow in the dark.

>The age old name game
STAY ALERT!

No PGP crytographic fingerprint = He dead.
Ye warned us they'd pretend like he was still alive and you idiots are too computer illiterate to find his Dead man's switch.
Where is the rest of Wikileaks staff? Sarah Harrison writing for Bezos WP now? GTFO

>Was the (((scofield))) Bible a false testament, a merchant scheme?

>Since its founding thousands of years ago, radical and mainstream Christians have been wary of The Jew

>Post WW2, modern Israel is formed

>Suddenly the most powerful and influential Christian bloc in the world shills for Israel

If it is a scheme, then you have to recognise the (((skill))).

>no Drumplefstein
discarded

Bump

If it wasn't, it was the single biggest mistake in lingusitic history. It mistranslates "Israel" as the physical land (and thus der juden) rather than "the people of God". In the original Hebrew, the land is always referred to as "Eretz Yisrael", "the land of the people of God."

That's nothing. WikiLeaks tweeted something like "Interesting how the all the people who want to shut us down have echoes around their names".

DEUS VULT!

CHECKED
KEK WILLS IT

IT WILL HAPPEN WHEN THE WEATHER COOLS.

Lmao I remember that

PRAISE KEK

BUMP

Assange-tier shitposting

COLD SNAP IS HAPPENING.

SWAMP DRAIN IS IMMENENT.

‘Bout damn time

>The Old People's Network
Tippity top kek.

so are we doing this then?

Found it in another thread ()

Because Sup Forums apparently finds it better to talk about millennials, gun control, a dead drunk faggot, ecelebs, immigration, or any of the other various topics that are perpetually spammed on this shit board all day.

Doesn't sound like him cos it's not him. Zionists in damage control mode since they killed him and all their dirty Pedo satanic secrets were revealed to the world. In his death JA singlehandedly proved to the world the protocols are alive and kicking.

thats not good. its like the tide going out before a tsunami

SAGE

This is another divide and conquer thread to distract from the fact that Israel is the ally of the West against Islam. Antisemetism will not be tolerated in this movement

Most of those threads are literally bots. Remember when /mlpol/ blocked all API clients from posting and the spam instantly dropped by like 80%?

>flipped beast mark
Fuck yeah.

these self-infatuated edgy fucks need to get a real job and stop playing Jason Bourne

Check /sbg/ to find out what might have happened.

ARCHIVED ORIGINAL THREAD
> archive.is/EOkDu

ONGOING THREAD

Even if you love Israel and think you owe it to them to take part in their colonial exploits, globalist jews in question have largely abandoned them.

Ira A Greenstein
Q

Bump

Sup Forums = Gook Moot

If he wasn't already accidentally shot in the back of the head 5 times he'll be dead soon.

Immigration should always be discussed but yeah, this is becoming unbearable. Which is probably by design.

Make as many call it quits here and hope like hell they somehow don't know or care when a happening actually habbens... or something. Kikes honestly have no real clue how to demoralize this place aside from gumming up the works.

Wikileaks and Assange knew about the Jew

Brian L. Roberts
>jew
Redstones
>jews
Jeff Zucker
>jew
J Bewkes
>non-jew
Newhouses
>jews
Diller
>jew
Murdochs
>non-jews (or heavily crypto)
Sulzbergers
>jews
Bezos
>non-jews

This is Assange's way of telling us he knows what's up, but without making it obvious

Real Q???

believe it or not immigration wasn't discussed as often prior to libya and syria

Q is a fucking LARP. THere is no real Q.

And what do we do every time Assange produces fake news? Name Putin?

NO
(((You)))

/WikiLeaks/ has been factuall and corect 100% every time
zero retraction

meanwhile legacy kike media can't even distinguish what is real and what is fake

checkd

>>Bezos
>>non-jews

You sure about that?

>sacred se7ens
Fuck yeah again.

Why Julian has the blue diamond instead of the
"verified" sign?

Because it's not him.

BUMP

Truth in broadcasting laws enacted when?

Holy shit, YES!

Confirm it kek!

Twitter took off his goodgoy verification mark, despite his being more influential and historically significant than all of the verified blogger gremlins and food critics with 1k followers combined

what's the origin of this meme?
I know it's that guy whose name I don't recall now, but why, when and where did he use the "Cia nigger" monicker? Can I find the footage somewhere?

Probably a coincidence

This is a good idea. Hmmm.

Oy vey

F

Terry Davis

>what's the origin of this meme?

Rupert Murdoch is Jewish is thats the one you mean

Bump 4 truth

i'm tired of it all fellas

its time for a happening

fuck (((them)))
bump of cocaine

>I challenge your controlling oligarchs
War-cry tier. The oligarchs are wicked. Challenged they must be.

pic related is all out fucking hilarious... says one thing and sucks another...

dat roastie dough...

does he know stuff has gone on behind the scenes? like stuff about to be exposed? fuck I hope so

48thpbp. I'b brather read a Lithuanian carpet laying board than what today has been in the last few hours.

Murdoch and Bezos are the biggest cryptos in all of finance and business.