You're in the club and this guy slaps your girlfriend's ass

You're in the club and this guy slaps your girlfriend's ass

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

kens5.com/mobile/article/news/investigations/i-team/sapd-fired-officer-lost-gun-had-cocaine-in-car/187680412
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Confront. He's nothing without his toys.

"have ye any weed pal?"

beg for my life and then get shot anyway

Fucking this

Respect his authority, he murders the people he is supposed to serve and protect, dude is awesome.

Die obviously

Crawl to him without putting my hands down, knowing that he'll shoot me if I reach down or behind my back.

build a human bridge and get shot in the face

It's like his beta fat face was photoshopped on someone elses body

>hands on my head
>eyes to the ground
>left for over right
>begin to crawl
Survive lol.

Reminder to ignore the bootlicker shill

Grab him by his belt. Lift. take his center of gravity
Take Command and control.
Remember all that wrestling in HS.
Start hyper-extending joints until totally immobilized.
Take screwdriver and deliver frontal labotamy.

>SPREAD YOUR LEGS RIGHT WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!! CROSS YOUR FEET OR I WILL SHOOT YOU AND YOU WILL PROBABLY DIE DO AS I TELL YOU AND SHUT THE FUCK UP! PUT YOUR ARMS UP IN THE AIR NOW BEG FOR YOUR LIFE! DONT FUCKING MOVE KEEP YOUR FEET CROSSED! ROLL ALONG THE BEG, KEEP YOUR HANDS UP IN THE AIR!!! DON'T CLOSE YOUR LEGS OR I WILL SHOOT!

No habla englis meester

>NOW DO THE WORM!!!

Fucking brutal!!!!

wow this meme really comes to life ya know

i would sell my soul for her to be my gf

Crack a beer bottle over his head out of self defense

club you in the head - no clubbing for me

Crawl towards him with my palms up

He did nothing wrong. I'd thank him and shake his hand, then offer to buy him a beer.

That police officer looks like an autistic queer who got bullied all his life and finally wants revenge. Wait that’s what he is.

Grab him by the throat then headbutt him. I did it before. I got kicked out of the club and later my gf tongued my asshole and gave me the best head in months.

Nigger-tier trash

>Look around for the guy
>Can't find him because he is 5'8 and slips back into the crowd

Tell him he's still a little midget pussy who couldnt even get accepted into flags but the pom team needed an extra bitch then hsve my girlfriend point at him and laugh while I remind him hes still a beta virgin who's eventual wife will cheat on him regularly with niggers.

The hokey cokey

What was the correct thing to do to not get shot?
Just stay still lying down and yell "no" whenever he asks if you understand?

nobody knows

take out your cock and show dominance

HELL YEAH MOTHERFUCKER PROTECT N SERVE SEMPER FI LOCK N LOAD CALL ME OFFICER DADDY CHOKE ON MY COCK

kill yourself

holy shit why do they allow cops with tats?

It's arbitrary, and only the police know the rules

present b-hole

What do you care?

Do a 360 and crab walk away

Kill him first. Nothing else works.

Sup Forums level retard post

fuck off back to Sup Forums

Beat him down like the pig he is. He is nothing without a gun.

>You're in the club
>your girlfriend
Wait what? Taking coals to Newcastle is not a good idea.

>On your knees
>Hands in the air
>Start crawling
>Pants falling down
>Pulls them back up
>Fills him with led

No shit anyone with that tated is a scumbag full stop. He should never have a gun and the authority to use it

who dis

no u. He's the thin blue line between anarchy and chaos and doesn't get paid nearly enough to deal with degenerate leftist welfare trash such as yourself. We're a nation of laws, friend.

His face and tattoos clearly show he's trying to overcompensate for being bullied in highschool

Please tell me he is out of work

kek

and those in positions of powers aren't subject to those laws

I would unironically kill him. Not for slapping my gf's ass though.

A guy who did absolutely nothing wrong.

Lie on the ground with arms and legs out
Take his instructions to crawl towards him with out use of my arms or legs
Begin crawling towards him using only my nipples and erect penis
Get shot several times

This. Without all his tactical gearqueer shit and tall cop buddies watching his back, he wouldn't do shit.

Who is this?

Crawl towards him

god you're larping so hard, have fun

how does a guy with shitty tatoos get to be a police officer and not have to cover them up while at work?

lmao

Figure out everything about him and his family. Then wait patiently.

*unsheaths katana*

his daddy got him the job

this, desu. you can tell by the look in his eyes he's a complete brainlet. don't even get me started on the faggy tattoos

I ask him what it's like to be unemployed due to being a colossal failure at your chosen profession. Then I laugh at him and offer to buy his drink so he can afford to eat tonight. Then I call him a nigger for spending money on alcohol while he's on unemployment.

>get on the floor
>do the dinosaur

>her

kens5.com/mobile/article/news/investigations/i-team/sapd-fired-officer-lost-gun-had-cocaine-in-car/187680412

Better watch it. Cops in dance clubs are prone to open fire after picking a fight and more likely to strike their partner and lose their service weapon but find cocaine in the car.

>DON'T LOOK WITHIN 33.1 DEGREES OF A COUNTER TERRORIST OR YOU WILL BE SHOT
>FOR EACH 10 STEPS YOU MUST EXECUTE A 360 DEGREE SPIN

i would make him play simon says and shoot him anyway

Reach for a gun

Oh my fucking god how I have not made this connection. It was literally like real life jail RP.

Not sure how many of the bootlickers are shills or genuine boomer posters, but I want you to know I will be doing rituals everyday to bring about a slow, painful death of you and your wife / children. May all of you bootlickers and your worthless offspring be burned into ash.

>pats the manlet lovingly

>When I grow up I want to be a __________

I am the law.

He served me well. He probably killed the next Stalin for all we know.

Aren't most white men bullied in their childhood, consolidate all that anger and be a policeman then take revenge on helpless citizens?

Get on my knees then cross my legs and crawl towards him with my hands in the air

This video is going to wake up a lot of people likely... it's not about racism its about sick individuals who enjoy hunting other humans.

Put my hands up, then cross my legs and then magically crawl away as he shoots at me in all directions.

ya that's what that dumb kid did....and he got shot.

Sean King must be so happy. He hasn't had anything to get uppity about in a few months.

This was questionable. But it wasn't the worst thing I've ever seen. He gave the guy like 5 chances.

>Hands up
>Kneel down
>Bend head back
>Close legs
>Touch back of head on back of shoes
>Hands on the floor
>Place the weight of your body on your fingers
>Pretend your fingers are feet
>'Walk' towards the officer using feet fingers
>Stop and open legs
>Rotate head 180 degrees
>Drag forehead along ground
>Learn Chinese
>Accidentally learn Kanji
>Shot out of cannon into the Sun

>and later my gf tongued my asshole
your favorite sheep too huh Mustaffa?

>Open the door!
>Get on the floor!
>Everybody walk the dinosaur!

see Abdullah the wannabe Pollack wants to get the US public mad at the US govt because Trump just BTFO'd the Palestinians, not to mention every single one of those sand-niggers and their sycophants/ShariaBlue.

Breaking: Law Enforcement Successfully Develops Weaponized Grade Enriched Soy

You are right my friend, without men like him serving and protecting society is nothing. He is a hero and should be thanked for his service, they should give him a gold plated AR. Its tough job he did shooting that terrorist! Could have been the next 7/11! LAND WHERE THE EAGLE SOARS!

*blocks his path*

That is the high tech simulator law enforcement use in America!

how do these women live with themselves?

CAN'T

CORNER

Lie down on the floor and hopefully not get shot. (That's stupid by the way, return fire until threat is eliminated). If survive, sue him so hard his entire family will be picking out ticks of CCP members with their lying thieving teeth.

>Hillary Clinton. You'll make one hell of a president in 2016. Much like your husband, Bill, you will be one of the greatest. Look at Castro in San Antonio as a running mate or possible secretary of state. He's (good people) and I have faith and confidence in him. Look after Bill. He was always my favorite President. Chelsea grew up to be one hell of an attractive woman. No disrespect to her husband.

What did he mean by this?

THE

I pull my pants up at him.

What??

DORNER

>You're in the club
uh huh Sup Forumsacks in clubs and not refilling their pissbuckets in the basement....proceed.

>your girlfriend's ass
oh c'mon newfag! Now you're just bending the physics of space and time.

Now if most of these fuckwits even entered a bar, it would be to sit at the corner of the bar getting pushed and shoved by thirsty patrons, until they noticed some Chad on the other side fondling some 20/10 and then their inner monologue let out a screeching 'REEEEE!!!''. At this point they notice that they pissed themselves so they write a thread about it here asking what they should do about the Chad 'stealing' their non-existent gf.