W-Where's my new chapter of Berserk Miura?

W-Where's my new chapter of Berserk Miura?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aoyCXo56ODc
youtube.com/watch?v=1k7eI861Eas
kissanime.ru/Anime/Berserk-2016/Episode-012?id=130044
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anyone else looking forward to the 2017 anime? I'm hoping to see the Grunbeld fight

im not even sure what i want out of this manga anymore
its clearly not the same sort of thing it started as

Not really. If it's animation is the same as the 2016 one. I'm going to watch it anyway, but I would much rather the 1997 style.

Tfw I just caught up hoping they would have made progress in Elfhelm and they haven't

user, it's not summer yet

He's playing The Idolmaster Cinderella Girls

It will probably never go back to what it was. At this point I'd prefer if it just gets a rushed ending and everyone dies.

in 5 minutes

HE SAID IT'LL COME OUT IN FEBRUARY RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>muh grimdark deaths

Not really I just don't know any other way for it to end as soon as possible without leaving any open ends and possibility for continuations.

Every new chapter makes me forget how much I loved this manga. Maybe that's just me though

i fear the berserker armor will be shit Cg

D-dude its still january

I feel the same. I wouldn't mind the new tone if the new characters were actually good.

Feeling the same here. I just read the last 9 chapters and the atmosphere is way too light now with Guts smiling all the time, joking or doing weird faces (reactions you d expect more from other less serious character).

Feels like i have waited years for a few chapters just to be teased again before any significant resolution.

And then i remember they have to take the boat again to get to griffithcity...

Not even talking about the time dilation island.

No, Miura is just trying to make everything good for a while. Like in Golden Age, even though people died and stuff, there wasn't that much fucked up shit between Guts joining the Band of the Hawk and him leaving the Hawk.

Miura is going to have Griffith sacrifice his entire city to become higher than the Godhand, and everything will be fucked up again.

Who is his favorite CG girl?

I miss this Farnese

>early 2017
That could be anything up until April

It wouldn't be so bad if they at least said SOMETHING. We don't ask for much, but a month would be nice. That's one word, just a single fucking word would suffice anything but silence for the love of god.

Why does Miura hate us?

Miura likes to shift gears. Hell! The Golden Age had Griffith being as manipulative as he always was, and it was shown in a happy light with these mercenaries.

I want to cast a spell in Schierkes womb

Is she masturbating with Dragonslayer?

I think it's more the calm before the storm.

We already have constant reminders that the demon in him is going to come out eventually

Yes but she was also possessed

>mangareader with potato scans

Hey it's better then pic-related

my favorite fight is gonna get raped by that god awful animation

That's pretty much a guarantee user.

>implying it won't be the next AOTY

youtube.com/watch?v=aoyCXo56ODc

>one panning shot of the woods
>a still of the berserker armor
>a close up of schierke's eye
I wish I could have hope in the show, but that season was atrocious

This and Vagabond are something I really want to read but refuse to because I fear the mangaka will never finish them. Any one shares this autism?

Who the fuck cares where anons get their scans

>Any one shares this autism?
I don't, but I understand it. Especially in Berserk's case as it has core plot points baked into its premise that have to be addressed before it can end in a way even close to satisfying. In other words, it can't sustain itself wholly on independent arcs: Griffith and his shenanigans have to be addressed.

What's funny is that, having read all of Berserk recently for the first time, it surprised me how much ambiguity is in the story despite how long Berserk has been around. We've gotten a lot of explanation too, but there's still plenty of room for Miura to completely fuck it all up.

>I enjoy eating shit, why is everybody pointing and laughing at me?

I think the Animation will improve, I mean what else could they have used the extra time for?

Conviction has been my favorite story arc, but things like Rickert's confrontation with Griffith and the (hopefully well-executed) look into Casca's mind have sparked interest for me. It seems like the overall story is really moving, and I'm curious to see what Miura does with Guts's JRPG team finding out about his past and how Casca herself turns out.

Come back in a decade or so

pachinko

Darkness doesn't have much meaning if it's all you ever wallow through. Would the Eclipse have been as much of a gut punch if we didn't get teased with Griffith achieving his goals or Guts and Casca being happy together?

Also, I think the tone of the story has been effected on a meta level by the irregular release schedule. Storywise, it hasn't been long since Ganishka's army destroyed Vritannis and they just left an island where an ancient god devoured everyone.

Check back in April.

>Anyone else looking forward to the 2017 anime?
Why would anyone look forward to it?

He shipped but the chapter hasn't arrived yet.

I just want it to be over soon desu, maybe by the year 2025.

Unless there are 2 studios working on berserk, one doing the majority of the animation and the other doing a select few frames, I KNOW they can do good animation. See the first second of youtube.com/watch?v=1k7eI861Eas or 3:42 here kissanime.ru/Anime/Berserk-2016/Episode-012?id=130044 >inb4 >kissanime it's far from the putrid shit shown less than a minute prior. If they just get their asses to work...
BTW, I didn't mention the stills because tracing is not indicative of skill

Wow, that actually looks good. Where's all the cgi?

Where's the best place to read it?

How does he justify going on these long breaks so frequently? Is he sick? Is he playing idolm@ster? What does he do, Sup Forums? What does he do?

>masturbating with a sword that's probably never been cleaned.

Farnese has aids.

not just any aids, she has apostle aids

Dat fan service tho i was getting worried i won't see every single girl in Berserk naked , good thing i got to see Schierkes ass at least

fun fact : Guts saw all his Girls party naked at some point

I imagine it'll come put in March because there's a Berserk event on April 2nd

>at some point
Post them all.

fugged casca, the whole horse ordeal with farnese, schiercke once was buttnaked and fell on him (not sure if he saw her though), most definitely saw isma in mermaid for if it counts (not sure about human form)
not that guy btw and im not going to go find them. if you have read it all this should serve as a reminder, if you haven't you should

mermaid form*
would also like to point out that morda is bound to follow them once they get out of the island, so we might get some slutwitch lewds as well

Are they finally out of the boat?

No, still on it.

Man I can't wait for them to ruin it.

>all that shit was just a big joke leading up to Miura's newest fucking brutal chapter
I hope, user

>Guts is getting closer and closer to being a harem protag

He won't, but if he does he'll be in the rare breed of harem protags that actually deserve the harem. Isma won't be part of it though, she's clearly there to stop people from OTP'ing Isidoro with Schierke. Unless Miura plans to bring more NTR

>slutwitch lewds

Never knew I wanted this until now.

Weak, I knew I wanted them since she appeared

IN his ass

Well as everyone knows he banged casca "and had his way with another women btw "

he saw farnese fully naked when she was possessed and when she was almost raped by the horse

schiercke was bathing with casca fully naked and then fell on the top of him < that was so generic she busted his face after words

Guts deserve a harem no doubt every MC who suffer alot deserve a harem and irony 90% of the harem protagonist are much of cowards

Back to Isma yeah it feel like author shifted completely from Schierke and desu all the girls in guts group have crush on him beside her

not gonna like i like dat Isidoro x Isma tho