Why is so many alt-righters gay? Like science man, naked ape, millennial woes, Milo etc

why is so many alt-righters gay? Like science man, naked ape, millennial woes, Milo etc.

because you're gay

science man is alt-hype btw

I don't know. I hate faggots. Obnoxious as fuck and they act like they're normal
>hur hurrrrr well what IS normal anyway
Normal: conforming to a standard, usual, typical.
They're not normal

Milo is Alt-lite,
and in a place full of Autists, the only non-Autists are.....
Homoxsexuals............

>millennial woes
I-it was just one cock user

the homosexuals are also autists

just find it weird I heard both naked ape and alt-hyp act like leftists and play the victim card about being gay against the nazis and muslims. Seems weak and unnecessary I don't want to know they are gay

Homosexuality is the ultimate redpill

lol get that gay shit out of here!

>Homoseciality isn't a mental illnes....
oh

Because the inherent rejection of femininity and the suppression of it as a condition of acceptance of 'masculinity', and a culture that is built to respect those who are part of this group (where 'man card' comes from, incidentally), naturally leads to the thing repressed becoming a fetish.

Suppress the woman, become the dicksucker. Basic psychology and esotericism both, but naturally y'all are so certain you're right. So they try to fight it off even harder, becoming the archetypal 'men's men' who are later exposed with fifteen cocks in their mouth or they change their name to Caitlyn, slathering their projected self-hate across YouTube for the other confused scared manchildren to find.

It's your inevitable outcome. Enjoy the ride, we'll be waiting for ya when you break.

Because they couldn’t get some one of opposite sex because there fuck ugly

Any group still pushing for "gay rights" is no longer gay men, just angry women and nu-males who co-opted the movement after all the gay men stopped caring because they got their rights.

7 whole people!!!!!!!!!!

>still hating on gays
SPOTTED THE JEW

Who knows. Ernst Rohm fans?

the alt-right is the fringes/outcasts of conservatism, so it makes sense that the degenerates are in this group

It is a slippery slope, Republicans and Christians are supporting a pedophile right now

Why don’t you fuck off to there then

Americans think pedophilia is a 20 year old man with a 15 year old girlfriend.

>HOLD ON THERE BUSTER SHE HASN'T DEVELOPED A CAREER AND FOUND OUT WHAT KIND OF GUY SHE REALLY WANTS YET! YOU'RE RUINING HER LIFE YOU FUCKING PEDOPHILE!

>fuck a man
>fuck a feminist
Really, I wish I was gay so my only option wasn't roastie roulette.

srsly imagine if you weren't turned off by old saggy man ass? And he's actually sensible?

It seems like it really could be bliss. Why do fags ruin it?

whats wrong with not being normal

Faggots are the man equivalent of feminists with daddy issues.

I don't know much about naked ape. Milo is not really alt-right, but he is right-wing. And the left absolutely reviles him.

Gay people (or in Woes case, ex-gay?) start off as hedonistic liberals. If they deviate from that starting place at all, they get rejected by all their friends. Once everyone you know hates you, its much easier to begin looking at things in a new way.

Take Alt-Hype for example. I don't claim to know anything about his previous life, except that he use to be a libertarian. Being a libertarian and gay already means you basically accept some pretty controversial opinions. Plus, he has a desire for certainty that many don't. So the normal social blocks that would stop him from saying "maybe this isn't true" don't really affect him, resulting in him breaking from the libertarian community of race realism.

Again, take Woes. Started off as an gay art school undergrad. But he always had a love of Victorian England. Nobody else in the gay art school community likes Victorian England because of its moral paradigms, and so they drove him away sort of.

So gay people are more likely to keep going once they've started the journey, because the group they start out in rejects them pretty harshly. The reason more of them are on YouTube is because gay people tend to be more involved in any community they're accepted in. That's why so many alt-righter's in particular, at least the ones we see, are gay.

they want to rub it in your face that they think they have better genes than you

>OP goes to a lgbtsbraapth meeting hoping to meet like minded retarded antifa faggots
>only MAGA gays are present
>OP goes home
>makes this thread

Because I do.

>why are attention whores faggots?
Gee, I wonder.

thanks man very nice post

If Muslims never take over you cant be hunted for sport.

And me

> Supporting a pedophile
> The claims are baseless and took place in the 70s
Go home Cenk, you're drunk.

>"SHUT UP!"
whoa dawg

The Alt-right doesn't exist
It's just an umbrella Term used by the left in order to attack people who have different opinions.

>naked ape,
LITERALLY WHO? That faggot cashed in his shekels and disappeared. Where is he now>

Being gay gives them greater freedom of speech.

He said on his discord he will have a new video up soon entitled something along the lines of "fuck off atheist scum".

He also had a debate with kraut which will I believe is going to be uploaded in the near future to the western front channel.