World War Three General! /WW3G/ - DAY OF RAGE EDITION!!!

What we know so far!

>Israel jets BOMB Gaza as Middle East sits on brink of WAR
dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/665774/Israel-Palestine-Gaza-Jerusalem-World-War-WW3-Middle-East-Donald-Trump-US-president

> RAGE AROUND THE WORLD Jerusalem riots spread to London as Muslim communities all over the planet express fury at Trump’s embassy decision
thesun.co.uk/news/5094570/jerusalem-riots-london-donald-trump-israel-embassy/

>Hamas chief: ‘Blessed intifada’ will continue until ‘Jerusalem’s liberation
timesofisrael.com/hamas-chief-blessed-intifada-will-continue-until-jerusalems-liberation/

>UAE and Saudi Arabia forge economic and military alliance
ft.com/content/f2306d1c-d99a-11e7-a039-c64b1c09b482

>China warns of imminent attacks by “terrorists” in Pakistan
Embassy warns “Chinese-invested organizations and Chinese citizens to increase security awareness…
infowars.com/china-warns-of-imminent-attacks-by-terrorists-in-pakistan/

Skyking:

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

Frequencies:
8992 khz
11175khz
USB

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cCNUXI0-WXA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_Embassy_Act#Under_President_Trump
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Lebanon_War
endtimeshofar.blogspot.com/2014/05/red-heifer-reported-in-arkansas-sign-of.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ctq0oDXelVM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_Hunt
youtube.com/watch?v=2e1upb30t-Y
thesun.co.uk/news/5094570/jerusalem-riots-london-donald-trump-israel-embassy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>DO NOT USE 8992.

This time of day, 4724 USB if you're going to listen.

Praying for Israel

Doesn't it depend on location though? For example I seem to get better on 8992 than 11175

ITT
>baby's first hamas and hezbollah rocket attack on israel

If you're using Twente's website, your location doesn't matter. Their antenna's location and the time of day matters. After dark, lower frequencies work better (Grey Line Effect) as the D Layer rapidly disappears and the F2 Layer reflects lower HF signals better than higher ones.

No, recognising Jerusalem as the capital is a new development, same for moving the embassy.

Oh, ty

May the Zionists and their allies spill the blood of every muslim man woman and child.

Amen

I can see how the whole Jerusalem thing would make Muslims want to start a war. Really though, have Muslims ever been able to win anything without the help of United States black ops? Not even joking, they seem really incompetent in modern war.

holy fuck, Trump is playing 4d monopoly hungry hungry hippos

I hope you're okay. May God protect the people of israel!

In case North Korea acts, here is what you need to know:

1. Missile Defense

Amen, brother. Amen.
Together we will defeat the Muslim scourge.

NP.

2. DPRK artillery range into Seoul

3. Three generations of Kims

>move simple embassy too biggest city of country
>chimp out ensues

This settles it Muslims are worse then niggers. Deport niggers too the Middle East and let them deal with them, I bet they will get along nicely .

4. Get /comy/ and thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=cCNUXI0-WXA

South Korea is not ready for all this artillery.

What is the Jerusalem Embassy Act of 1995?

you're next

Jerusalem belonged to the Jews before mohammad fucked his first goat or 9 year old

>Are they seriously rioting in London? and the British put up with that shit?

what are they even talking about?
Cyprus didn't do their move to steal their fish, I don't get this conflict

HOLY SHIT ISRAEL IS REBUILDING TEMPLE MOUNT THIS IS NOT A DRILL

So, who's instigating and what's the endgame? Thus far I have "Trump is pushing for the embassy move so that some decision down there is forced", but which decision that should be I do not know.

Something that meant the relocation was stopped due to the presidential waiver until just recently.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_Embassy_Act#Under_President_Trump

DO THEY HAVE A RED HEIFER?!?
>DO THEY HAVE A RED HEIFER?!?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Lebanon_War

Also Iran technically won your Iraq war.

I am drunk they are pounding ti right now, is happening?!?

I hope you are not sliding me and this is a real happening or else I'm going to get pissed

I wouldn't lie to you.

True. They have some shelters, but most of them are in bad shape and old. Wouldn't survive a nuclear blast, that is for sure. See pic.

endtimeshofar.blogspot.com/2014/05/red-heifer-reported-in-arkansas-sign-of.html
RED HEIFER SPOTTTTTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ffs I'm drunk how the fuck am I going to find anything in here when they are just fucking up all the map anyways

It's not happening/pol/. It's never happening.

Trump's decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel has to rank as one of the dumbest Middle East policies ever made by a modern President of the United States- the international diplomacy equivalent of throwing gasoline on a fire. I hope Trump does get impeached now (and I voted for him.). He's a fucking moron.

The IDF strikes are fairly limited in nature, nothing to be alarmed about.

The Israelis definitely want another Intifada so they can be the defenders. With this political leverage they'll oppress the Palestines even further.

If I can remeber, Trump sold a lot of missile defense around the MEjust before the recognition of Jerusalemm...

Someone can point me to some site that list this sales?

You're a khazar

Friendly reminder that Trump causing this is this is in retaliation to Israeli intelligence being confirmed as meddling in US affairs.

this is it you guys, it's really happening; after all these years and through all those tears, it's really finally happening
>i love you guises feminine penis
>no homo

Fuckin' signs of armagideon and shit

You fags need to die first.

>Palestine and Isreal fighting
>WW3
You need to be 18 to post here

Jews and Palestineians always trying to steal your fish. He tried to warn us but we didn't understand
youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y

I like this more though
youtube.com/watch?v=ctq0oDXelVM
Odin's own words

Shit is going down but the Palestines are too weak to do anything major as designed by our (((allies))).

Get the fuck out You muslim bastard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

Yes, Hitler was Odin. He needed a war for more soldiers for inc Ragnarök. The iceage is not far from us, we can't all be pussies you know, so he comes now and then and cause war deliberately

You might encounter them in yule now, most likely if you encounter them, you will just them hear them, the will ride from åsgard to here, is called åsgardsria Is ok in yule, if you see or hear them anywhere else, means a really big war

safest is to duck and cover. these christians made out you can just show a cross, is false, they don't care about that, they care about their people. is not dangerous in yule, but is anytiime else
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_Hunt

If it's frigg her self leading this, she's not getting my fish

this

OP is an underage faggot.
Also, he does not understand that these chimpouts are exactly what (((they))) wanted because now that Syria and ISIS went to shit they have to come up with new excuses for military interventions for the Greater Israel project, and Trump agreed in it (we knew he was Israel's greatest ally, and I believe he genuinally hates muzzies, so muzzies chimpouts could help him in enacting stronger "muslim bans").

You forgot to mention >and Germany.

What a great strategist Odin was to attack the Soviet Union and also slaying a lot of Prussians/poles on his way there.

And see where he got us.

sweden calling anyone else mudslimes

... just..

don't burn anymore viking artifacts at least
youtube.com/watch?v=2e1upb30t-Y

They burn it, and then they say that sven had no culture and that serkere(arab mudshits) were swedes.

Just go fucking gas your self, you fucking degnerate. I am sure you are not even a swede, you are probably someone who tries to suck up to swedes, like a lebanse chrisian or something

Just fuck you Sven, I hate you so much, you deseve to die. I wanted to gas you from before for what you did to the capitol where I live, Hamar, but fuck you and what you did to my tribe, this is worse

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump. City people voted for Hillary.

Makes sense. Same old then. Hope something blows the cunts out before that can get going.

He just needed people to die in war stupid

And when are you going to fix this you fucking nigger, that's right, we're keeping as you left it, it's been a few hundred years now. Is the most precious thing in my county, my most precious and pateriotic part. FUCK YOU SWEDE

We will never forget what you did

Hopefully this time Iran loses its patience and sends some nukes onto Tel Aviv.
If not this, it'll be the usual shitshow where jews will BTFO the stupid inbred goatfuckers like they did in every war since that goddamn Israel was created.

Hamar, Hamburg

Most people don't understand this, but the dominating "german" tribe there, were in fact as my self a heine or hemarking. They came from here, which includes "herman" or in roman "armenisus". We call him Sigurd the dragon slayer, but is the same tribe as me.

Is rite, the germs wuz me.

Seek shelter were firing rockets at ourselves!!

Can someone please remind me why the fuck Americans should give a flying fuck?

>Praying for Israel
Cancer

He killing Reginn there, the roman

This is the snek, Fafnir, look at how that snek just curls it self as it goes. A long big snek, the most horrible we've seen. But he killed it

Are You drunk or something? Why don't You go to your local mosque and meet your fellow palestine lovers. CUKC

Trump moves some dumb embassy to jewroosalem and enraged arabs obliterate the kikes.
CUE: Curb your Enthusiam Music]

If Israel collapses, I hope you guys are all ready for millions of Jewish refugees. Especially Germany, they will make Germany pay for every Jewish refugee until the end of time

Did Trump do this to win the retarded evangelicuck vote in Alabama?

It's only a matter of time.

>re You drunk or something?
Did you even have to ask, is Frey's day sweden, from the old the drinking day. (check it btw)

I am shitposting, but I am also telling you the truth.

See you are smart enough, you understand what a kenning is, look at the picture this is Sigurd killing Fáfnir, big snek, is a kenning

this is Fáfnir
He drank his blood and ate is heart, what do you think this means? What do you think it means when it says, they he knew their language and understood bird speech. We say it still today user, at least here
>How did you know this?
A little bird told me

It's not lit, it's a kenning
You are just a swede though and you are stupid and you don't understand

I'll be ready...to sink their ships

> RAGE AROUND THE WORLD Jerusalem riots spread to London as Muslim communities all over the planet express fury at Trump’s embassy decision
>thesun.co.uk/news/5094570/jerusalem-riots-london-donald-trump-israel-embassy/

Look at all those professionally printed signs. I wonder who coordinated this and paid for them?

This is all Donald Skrelumpfs fault

I just wish they fucking do it already.
Watching the middle east become a radioactive desert during my life time would be the Ultimate Happening.

Jerusalem never belonged to fucking Khazars, it belonged to the ancestors of the Palestinians before Jews even even existed.

heh

Hopefully they rise up in Europe too.

INSHALLAH!

If America is made great again and the whole world will know about it, the European and especially the German right will rise automatically.

Actually it is and only is rightful Christian clay. I am fine with sharing Jerusalem with the Muslims on the other side.

>is only a time before I fuck and impregnate that 20 year old pakistani girld
>isn't it
I like her, she works at the store
I like her father too, they have been here since the 60ies and before cia started to radicalize and make terrorists
Her father likes me
I like her

But she is not norse, and we keep to our selves
It will never happen, but I like her, she always asks me now rather depserately when I leave
>.... what are you going to do user?
?
>what are you doing when you get home
pls invite pls

Is hard, but she is not from here, I really need a wyfu too. They also know how rightwing I am btw, we don't sugarcoat things here, so they are all onboard on this

This.
>mfw I am directly in line with the majority of the artillery range

# IMAGINE ALL SAND PEOPLE...
BURNT IN CONFLAGRANT FLAMES... OO! OO! #

>He drank his blood and ate is heart, what do you think this means? What do you think it means when it says, they he knew their language and understood bird speech.

I don't fucking know, warriors did that to gain the power of the slain enemy, fuck do i know, Håkon

thankfully the U.S. will step in and save the day

Oh wait...........the U.S. has NEVER stepped in to save Israel
They attacked Saddam Hussein cause he scared the Saudis and their oil when he invaded Kuwait
They went to Afghanistan so JP Morgan could mine gold and minerals
But the U.S. has NEVER physically defended Israel
unlike all the shit Sup Forums spouts

I honestly wouldn't mind a cleansing fire.

Is what womyn always read here, you are not meant to be togheter. You have both to live forever since, in pani, to never even touch each other that way.

This is the story of me and that pakistani girl, and it hurts so much, and if you didn't kow there are diffrent kinds of them is big country man tribes, is what makes it painful, she doesn't look like the anglo paki nor her family, they are whyte but atheist muslims.

Seriously, I knwo you think I am biased, but I had to ask her family, I thought they were from the balkans(former workers were)... and he like a jew, retracted, and admitted, he was from pakistand, and you should have seen his face, he was so shameful, it hurt me

I had been beating up som pakistani kids from oslo that summer, because they tried to come and sell drugs here. not extremists or anything, but thurfwar, and only this, so we kick them out. I do this, they work here only because we allow them

So you rather let afro-mixed shitskin mudslimes have it than some eastern european jew mix breed?

Literally nothing is going to happen

I really do love here
And I don't what to do
She also have another job now, so I am concerened

I don't care if everyone hates me I just want her

Fuck all of you, you don't tell me waht to think and you should gas your self. You don't think B-Gjengen have tried before
GO YOU MAGGOTS

HA and Bandidos are onboard here

oh no ellen

BOW DOWN AND WORSHIP OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST CAN I GET AN AMEN ! PROPHECY IN HIGH OCTANE ALEJUJAH !!!!!

I guess bandidos is absolutely not on board on this, just to make it clear

Quite frankly I am supposed to go gas my self, I haven't done anything. And I retract everyhitng I said in this thread, but I still ha ve to go gas my self.

MODS DELETE

Fuck off kike.

>Charles Krauthammer
Based jew.

DELETE

Your queen is named Ellen

But delt
DELET

>Or we will actually show up at your locations, delete it now ok?

>Oh wait...........the U.S. has NEVER stepped in to save Israel
>[this is what evangelicucks actually believe]

DELETE THIS

You american weirdos are so fucked, I started to write some shit about freedom about you, then you just spewed nigger all over the place. And how we should respect psychopats because they are competing in swedish playstation games......

You know where to find me, we did this for you. I don't expect anything, fuck you. I gave my life, I destroyed isis.. I have nothing I was omeone before you did this to me, a nerd, worked so hard, but you destroyed me

I mean, am I seriousy the only one that is running these operations here, I think not.

Grow up
Wake up
Do your part(oy vey britain byut wtf)
DO your part

>So new he doesn't remember when the jews bombed them that one tie and we had 24 hour live streams from that arab guy

lmao

I think Trump doing this is so a global crack down on islam can happen, look at the riots going on everywhere, perfect timing!

Fuck I just love jacking off to war. Really gives me a hard on. Nothing gets me stiffer than the sound of civilians screaming for dear life and the smell of TNT and blood.

Don't blame me; I can't help but love Western Enlightenment values. Peace is yucky emotions are cucky

i now rite.
4d underwater pin the tail on the donkey checkers! BASED!!!! haha xD xD xD

>still no live streams

heh... cool story