KiraKira Precure a la Mode

I can't believe it's almost here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b19yWkHELRM
youtube.com/watch?v=qPGKE01oK78
youtube.com/watch?v=sUMPN54waVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can't wait to stir up the pot!

This and the cream jokes are already old and the season hasn't even started.

Mirai is the cutest girl in the whole world!

Thank god we only have to put up with you for one more week. Speaking of which, who's going to do the one for next season?

Wtf is with the thread names not being
Precure Thread
Precure Thread
anymore? Modefags are literally worse than Mahofags.

Didn't it change when janitors started deleting threads left and right?

Probably because the last ones that did that got deleted by a butthurt janitor.

I love Yuri.

Everybody does.

Oh, I didn't know. Maho bored me and I kinda left.

Her father disagrees.

Why doesn't she just kill herself already?

>disagreed

Eh, understandable. Maho is not for someone with a short attention span.

Because Momoka makes her forget.

But how else do you trick yourself into watching again each week?

I love you too!

episode is up on Himado

also, can note note

final boss last a grand total of 7 minutes and 15 seconds, that has to be a new record

youtube.com/watch?v=b19yWkHELRM

Moonlight is as strong as 1000 Precure!

>Sailor Mercury vs Conan Edogawa

>Dark Precure is Kanade
>Tsubomi is Tsubasa
>mfw

It's a shame Hummy didn't become her replacement fairy.

This was the first time since Doki that Shida animated an actual fight in Precure, wasn't it? He did nothing during HaCha, only did Flora's stock footage for Gopri, and drew that wall-punch in Haru no Carnival, right?

I'll give maho some credit for actually trying to do a meaningful ending

I can only wonder what deep themes they'll be expanding upon in the final episode where they fight Yamoh, Batty, and the crew again. How will they connect this to the plot threads that have been woven since the very first episode?

She is a true american

Why didn't they just name her Ichigo? Too cliche?

Yeah. Probably the same reason they didn't name Love "Momoka" or something.

Me too

Ichika is a little more modern as names go, I kinda like it.

Besides, after Megumi and Haruka back to back, they're entitled to a few odder names now.

She's not idol scum.

>Yuri VA voiced Hex
Holy shit

Aino (愛乃): Ai (愛) means love. No (乃) is a jinmeiyō kanji, which is a group of Chinese characters that can be legally used in registered personal names in Japan. In Chinese, 乃 is an character used in ancient times, but rarely used in modern times, and changes its meaning in different contexts. As a syllabus, "no" also indicates possessive, so Aino as a phrase can also mean "of Love".

Megumi (めぐみ): Megumi has many different writings, and subsequently many different meanings, one of them meaning "blessing" and / or "grace" (恵). The name "Megumi" may be originated from the Japanese verb "meguri" (巡り), which means to spin around, or to move around. The verb implies the movement of dancing which is a match to the dancing theme.

Haruno (春野): Haru (春) means 'spring' while No (野) means 'field'. As a syllabus, "no" can indicate a possessive. "Haruno" as a phrase would also mean "Of Spring" or "Spring's".

Haruka (はるか) has quite a lot of different meanings with one of the meanings being 'distance'. It can also mean "spring flower" or "spring fragrance".

Cure Flora means the goddess of plants and flowers. Also Flora in botany means the world of plants.

The most likely sense of Megumi is actually as an irregular reading of 愛, as names that mean love are a big recurring theme in pink names.

>Haruka Springfield

>Lilly Springfield

April Springfield.

>Hi! My name is Lily Springfield and I have a secret dream: I want to be a princess! But not just any princess, the Princess of Flowers! Watch me and my friends get into all sorts of crazy and zany adventures as we defend everyone's dreams from the evil witch, Despairia! Go! Glitter Princesses!

Reminder that Mint canonically has breasts in official figurines.

Also canonically ugly.

Remember when Glitter Force put absolutely no thought into their English names and didn't even give them last names?

Was Mahou the most gayest precure?

Fuck you guys, Komachi is a cute. Stop bullying her.

I want to lick her rabbit

I can believe I still don't know enough Japanese to watch it

no

That's cute.

DELETE

>in heat 24/7

Oh Ninjamaster, never change.

Why Mana is such a alpha?

How long until I can stir my Kirakira waifu's pot?

Can I be on Team Gao even if I don't necessarily want to fug a lion?

>wants to be on Team Gao
>doesnt want to stir the lion pot

Nani?

I don't see why not.
Squirrel Squad reporting.

will mahou real final episode (50) answer how mirai and liko become precure ?

>sticking it in furries

I want to rub my spoon on that fang.

Because they are the Chosen Ones™? Like every other season, you know? And this has been covered in the anime already.

Please remain sober when watching Precure. Drink responsibly.

Animal ears and tails does not a furry make.

>not liking furries
Furry != western and bara furry shit you've probably only seen.

So "destiny" make diamond linkle stone appear on Mirai and Liko House ?

Good for you.

DON'T STICK IT IN FURRIES
STICK
IT
IN
FURRIES

shit, glitter force has become sonic-chu tier autistic

Get in harem

Probably.

I dunmo if this was answered, but to me the question is, why it was necessary for mofurun to be the key to the cures transformation and the main source of their powers?

I mean, have nothing against that, but i think that wasnt never explained.

That's right, friend. T'was the unseen Hand of Fate, just like some of the other Cures. Some Cures were chosen for their Inner Potential™ and absolute Purity of Heart™, which I'm more tired of seeing.

I would welcome the next season showing that the girls were selected randomly and they have to do the job whether they like it or not, whether they want to or not.
Or the girls being selected by the very previous Cures themselves just as they are defeated in front of the girls who would become the season's stars.

Oh that's right, Morufun has not been explained.
We'll just blame Decade for the writers forgetting to throw that in.

It just works™

that one too.
hell many question on this series still unanswer.

There's never been an actual explanation, but the closest thing I can think of to plausible is that Mofurun is Mirai's channel, without whom she can't do any magic at all. It kind of seems cheap and unfair if Riko doesn't need anything like that, but she's from the mundane world after all.

It makes me sad that Riko and Mofurun never really had a relationship at all.

I'm sure we could look deeper into their personalities to show us why they'd make good Precures. Mirai seems genuinely interested not only in magic and the magic world, but showing her own side of the world to Riko. She seems to understand the importance of everyone getting along in new environments while also displaying interest in them, sort of like a mediator. Riko is abundantly curious, she want to know everything there is in both her magic studies and the normal world's. She seems to place importance on the knowledge she can gain in both worlds and combine it in so that they compliment each other, as if her role would be to introduce concepts that would be familiar to magic and normal world people. I mean, all that talk about the two worlds being one and the legends in the magic world of the Precure make me think that they were supposed to help connect them again, so this could just be my viewpoint only.
Remember when we thought it was because Mirai's grandma was a witch and Mofu was magical all along? Good times.

youtube.com/watch?v=qPGKE01oK78

It's something, but it's not a lot.

It's would bean better if Mirai's grandma is previous Cure Miracle

keep it precure magic .
little girls can't in to complex story .

It's funny how chocolate is poisonous to dogs

>pudding headgear, again
>strawberry cupcake headgear
>ice cream sandwich headgear
>PUDDING HEADGEAR
>PUDDING HEADGEAR
>PUDDING HEADGEAR
AUTISM ATTENUATOR BROKEN
RAGE REACTOR REACHING CRITICAL MASS

You underestimate them.

Maho's over and I still don't know how to feel about Dia-Rubi_Topazu-Safaiar
youtube.com/watch?v=sUMPN54waVk

didn't heartcatch have complex story ?

slightly
and death
and suffering

Not as complex as, say, Doki.

ONORE MOFURUUUUNNNN!!!!

Hmmm... doesnt have the same ring to it than ONORE DICKEIDOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Tho, does anyone know how to say 'uniter of worlds' in japanese, just like decade's 'destroyer of worlds' is 'sekai no hakaisha'?

But Dispariah is from Yes5...