I find it ABSOLUTELY hilarious that these niggerspics legitimately think that their "countries" are in any way more...

i find it ABSOLUTELY hilarious that these niggerspics legitimately think that their "countries" are in any way more valuable or even marginally different than any other niggaland country

beaner america is a niggerspic hellhole and EVERY country is the same worthless garbage as other random spicland, but they are non human apes so they keep flinging shit to each other

Other urls found in this thread:

hdr.undp.org/en/composite/HDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So they're culturally compatible with any EU country.

Not really we have well behaved gypsies.

A feat not yet achieved by the old terrain.

> Hides his flag

Ok.

to be honest pal life is good here

murder statistics shock retards but the avarage spic doesnt notice much

global historic avarage is way way higher anyway

>Lulz, SA is full of niggerspics

>Millions of sandnigger mudslimes flooding into the EU like maggots to a ratting corpse.

Naw. I live in Baltimore and I can say you're just a bigger version of it.

>what do you mean 1,000 murders and kidnappings every day are not normal? Life is so great here

>You mean to tell me you don't narrowly avoid getting shot on your way to fight for groceries? Fucking untermensch.

I wish i would live in glorious and white argentina

chile has a higher HDI than portugal and most eastern europeans countries, its a great achievment since pol thinks mestizos cant create or run successful country

hdr.undp.org/en/composite/HDI

> America
> White

:)
Annnd this is just the beginning, you'll see. We're still a book to be written, we're not only new nations like you but also, most importantly, new people.

>le 56% face

t. muhammed

OH SHIT WE GOT NUKED

La creaturas...

UMA DELICIA

>1 post by this ID

Sven was gonna respond but Achmed and Jamal rang the door bell and he forgot about the Friday Night Diversity (watching Achmed and Jamal tag team his wife and daughter and make Swedish Diversity Ice cream later with the drainage from between thier legs)

Sven is somewhere in acorner crying as he jerks off...

you niggerspics won't stop crying about how they are considered non human, which is the objective truth, and start hoarding literally everything they can so humans can acknowledge they did something in their miserable existence

Since when is Texas independant? They have their own flag...

Hah, checks out, a meme flagger. Self deprecation won't gain you the respect you want from whites, man. Nobody trusts traitors.

in what way did i betrayed you chilote?

This. South America may be a hell hole but no one treats their women more righteously. Europe is cuckold land

You didn't, and he didn't betray me personally, just his perceived "race". For all intents and purposes, every Chilean user is a mestizo, that's the statistical truth about our country.

We actually try to use that in the defense of causes.

Not just for our own victim gratification

>A FUCKING CHILLI

South America is unironically the jewel of the earth now. We must do whatever we can to protect it from Jews

Really surprised it isn't a BR flag.

My countrymen are the biggest cucks on Sup Forums.