Kiznaiver

Is this a misunderstood masterpiece?

More like garbage like everything trigger does

How was it garbage?

It was a disappointment for me. For me it was Blue-balls: The Anime.

I felt like it was building up to something, but then the "reveal" came out, which was what was totally expected from episode one, and I thought "ok, now here's where it's going to get good" and then I found out it was the last episode and it ended.

My overwhelming feeling about the show can be summed up with "Wait, that was it?"

No.

For me, it has the same problems as Dimension W. The more that is revealed about the science and the conflicts behind everything, the less coherent it becomes. That may just be a 2deep4me, but it is what it is.

I did enjoy some of the little arcs like the suicidal author bit. The ending was gobbledygook, and there were too may Kiznaivers (I feel the the masochist was nonexistant after his introduction other than as comic relief in a series that had no cause for comic relief).

Kiznaiver was pretty coherent though, DW was just a mess all the way through.

Then, I'm just retarded. Kiznaivers was a bedtime anime for me, so I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't get my full attention.

yes cause it made a lot of faggots butthurt that MC didn't hook up with redhaired tsun bitch

>The more that is revealed about the science and the conflicts behind everything, the less coherent it becomes.

I find this is pretty typical of most anime and manga. The more they delve into explanation for the setting, the worse and more nonsensical it becomes. Attack on Titan is a good recent example of that.

It's understood and unspectacular.
Next to no one cared, she was shipped with the Kamina clone as expected.

Kiznaiver was a really good show, great OP, great character design

Did Red-head get anyone? I vaguely remember Yellow-Shirt getting railroaded into a relationship with the short one in like the last ten seconds.

I just wish they'd acknowledge that and avoid it. Dimension W, minus all the time stuff, just a needle wielding car junkie and an android fucking shit up for cash would have been great.

Weren't Red bitch and Kamina2 in a date during the finale? While Nico was hanging out with masochist fag?

It's he thinking man's Luluco

Felt too similar in concept to Kokoro Connect, to me.

But it looked very nice. Probably the most consistent looking TV show Trigger's had.

No, it's an understood piece of shit.

I think everyone understands how bad it is.

It was pretty good in the middle when they started focusing and developing the side characters more, but when it jumped back into its main plot and main characters for the final third and ending, it sucked. The ending was just a let down when it seemed to be going in a far more interesting direction at one stage.

Just be glad DW didn't get to the point where Kyouma kisses Mira and calls her Miyabi

Neither of those.

Is that a typo, because I don't remember that happening in Kiznaiver?

a) I loved this show
b) but the ships sucked ass

This show could've been a pretty great character drama, or it could've been an interesting show where a colorful cast of characters have to deal with some weird magical science shenanigans

instead it was neither, all it is is further proof that okada is a hack & that mixing genres requires a very fine touch

>inb4 triggerniggers cry WE WUZ TENGEN TOPPAZ N SHIET

Yes.

Full of plot holes, uninteresting one dimentional archetype characters(T-that was the point!) it's still boring as fuck having seen every possible character interaction done 100 thousand times already.

Pretentious premise, weak melo-drama, aggressively un-funny, poor animation, overall predictable and forgettable.

It's a through and through terrible anime, and absolute fluke that sold like shit.

>misunderstood
yes

>masterpiece
not really, pretty great but no