What the hell is going on?

Mueller is (((their))) guy, and they are moving in for impeachment -- meanwhile Trump declares Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

I am confused af.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-02/13-shocking-facts-about-special-prosecutor-robert-mueller
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-27/why-mueller-really-indicting-flynn
youtu.be/kLtaqC03kF0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

JewSA is all about different groups of Jews fighting for power, Trump can love Jews and give ervyithing they want but they will never stop hating him for being pro-White.

truf

Also the whole point of Trump was to eviscerate the neocons. I don't care about a sandy shithole compared to pounding the Jewish Filth out of this country.

Nice one faggot.

Mueller is /ourguy/ and the recent news PROVES THAT.

It's the classic jewish double cross
encourage the goyim to fight each other while still getting what you want

Dems tried taking out Mueller with false pedo allegations to supress the news of pizzagate from leaking out and irrevocably destroying the democratic party for all eternity

It's all a play to keep mindless people distracted.

doesn't matter, if Trump and white hats are playing 4d chess will become evidence in time

if the deep state attempts impeachment Patriots will rise up I can tell you
there will be blood in the streets of DC and the french revolution will look like a tennis match

eh sorry. i strongly disagree. just look at his history, he is best friends with comey who was a (((clinton))) plant. the jews have their hands in the fbi and cia. its why the (((cia))) was working to overthrow assad in syria

their agenda is more wars in the middle east while killing white christian nations

care to elaborate? im pretty sure trump will be impeached. the jews do not want him in the white house

by the jews i mean the (((media))) and (((corporate))) bosses

Holy shit. Nice talking points Mordecai. What better person to help investigate and drain teh swamp than a person who knows it intimately? He got offered a pardon and redemption if he cooperated in draining the swamp. His team is made up of Clinton donors because they got deals as well. The news about the people being fired from Mueller's team happened months ago. They were Mossad.

>Trump announces embassy move to Jerusalem
>Lets the Jews get a taste of everything they've ever wanted.
>Mueller finishes up his investigation and starts to go public
>Russiagate turns into Israelgate.
>Mueller discovers a long line of connections with israel going all the way back to JFK and including everything from pizzagate to 9/11 to hollywood to DC. Everything.
>Israel gets exposed on the world stage
>Israel forced to give its land back to Palestine.
>Israel no longer exists.
>The Star gorges itself on clay.
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

You haven't figured it out yet? The deep state is a secret group closed off from (((their))) influence so (((they))) got their boy Trump elected to try to break open the vault that keeps them locked out. His big move is to start a Middle East war to threaten Israel so he can gain war powers and use executive orders to break the resistance against (((them))). Deep state isn't your enemy, it's the last pure part of the government without (((their))) agents calling the shots.

Most governments are incorporated. We must steamroll the Jews.

Stop trying to shill. It's too late.

if they didn't go after trump then the goyim would blame israel more
this angle takes the heat off israel and put's it on trump, and that leaves trump's supports to argue with liberals instead of criticizing the administration for bowing to israel

The Jews will be our lubricant for the wheel bearings. They will be made to bear the wheels for they would not bear the cross.

Mueller is going to expose the ZOG and Israel will be FORCED to give the land back to Palestine.

Why do you think (((they))) are against the deep state? It's always (((them))).

You can't even form a coherent thought. The ZOG is the deep state moron.

>oy vey somebody said anti-semitic things
>oy vey
>oy vey here you go palestine we're sorry and we were wrong
yeah nah

> I am confused af.

Here is the quick explanation, call it whatever coloured goddamn pill you children want.

Trump is 95% of what the "left" has been calling him the entire time. That's why so many of his actions seem confusing to you.

He's not helping you, he's not interested in making America great, he's in it for himself and his brand.

But I'm sure you'd rather assume I'm some paid for operative rather than a depressed 30 year old bong waiting for takeaway to arrive.

You do realize Mueller expanded the scope of his investigation all the way to JFK through people like Arnon Milchan and others.

OYYYYYYY VEEEEEEEEEY

Now that the Chaos god is here.
(((They))) think if they pay offerings that he will grant them favor. Silly goys

ZOG is the elected government, not the deep state. AIPAC owns the Senate and the House. Deep state is the resistance. Don't fall for the ZOG memes. Research and ask questions. Why are the Zionists using their media to attack deep state? Why is the Zionist Trump attacking deep state? Think.

What did we get out of JFK? I saw a tabloid headline about it 3-4 weeks ago at the grocery store.

Kek mit uns.

>Think
I think it's the Jews :D

My penis told me so. But no you can't suck it.

What does that question even mean?

We know Israel stole nuclear triggers

We know Arnon Milchan was involved.

We know that JFK found out.

We know that Ben Gurion ordered him to be assassinated.

We know all that and so much more.

The headline was like
>BREAKING NEWS
>RUBENSTEIN KILLED OSWALD TO COVER UP THE MURDER
o wow

that's a new one

Meant for

Here's your problem

But you don't know how to run a counterintelligence operation correctly. Sad! Many such cases!

that would be funny if israel built settlements for the Palestinians to move into but jews don't work like that
they'll probably use the nuclear bombs they illegally have to kill everyone if they don't get their way

Nazi's?

Take out Trump and you're going to get someone that's more politically and rhetorically nuanced and savvy, instead of an unpolished wrecking ball.

Can anyone explain me to why Israel is bad without using a muh patriarchy-tier argument?

Serious question, do you genuinely think I'm Jewish, or is it just a default response? Like, not even a criticism, just curious.

Well, it's chock full of Jews and they're worse than Hitler's Germany about it.

65D Connect four

that's not even remotely true. the fbi and cia is just jews' tools. just like every other institution they control of jew-merica

there was even a recent article saying netanyahu wanted obama to bomb iran

(((america))) is their puppet state

i am trying to figure out if trump is their puppet

Have you read, "The Anglo-American Establishment" by Carroll Quigley? It's important British Empire type history.

This is an insane theory.

Mueller is a bad guy, a swamp creature.

He is shady af. His handling of Pzot (sp) case is proof of that.

It is all part of the blan

Oh dear jewnon I wish even 10% of what the msm says about Trump were true.

Are you fucking retarded? There is absolutely NO WAY for you to shill with these talking points anymore. Too much news has already come out.

>rod and ring will strike
I personally I think this refers to the ones and zeros in binary code. Big cyber attack, possibly a bitcoin hack

Literally no better than
>ugh it’s full of white males

It already happened and they fucked it up.

They think they can control the US's entire foreign policy to benefit themselves. The run espionage operations against us. Almost all foreign espionage agents ever caught were Israelis. They steal our government secrets for themselves, they feed us fake intel to get us to do what they want, they lie to us, they steal our corporate secrets for their own profit, they plant spies in our intelligence agencies, they pay bribe and threaten our politicians to vote how they want. These are not the actions of an ally. These are the actions of an enemy.

All whites are Semites?

Mossad planned on dirty nuking Vegas with stolen uranium from Uranium one.

I have not, no. From a quick google it seems like the implication is that there is a secret super imperialist society controlling policy or something?

It's literally the other way around, faggot

>possibly a bitcoin hack
then the neets won't be able to buy their real dolls and tendies oh no!
we can't handles those levels of weaponized autism

Let me give you the real redpill on the message of Jesus Christ. It's about those who repent vs. those who defend what they know to be wrong.

Same as with all the Muzzies who think it's just fine to get a job driving a Truck of Peace for Christmas even if they'd rather stay at home and sew vaginas.

No, I meant that was a buzzfeed-tier argument

So you think Zionist Trump is against Israel with his Jewish ancestry and Jewish daughter? Most brainwashed.

they spend billions yearly to lobby our government for more money, that they use to lobby for more money
if they want their little semitic ehtnostate in the desert they can have it. but they are on their own
thats not even mentioning what their (((diaspora))) does in its host nations

Maybe Donald trump is their (((guy)))?

Read it, fag. It's short and I've never dog-eared so many pages in such a small space. I always thought the Brits were a pack of assholes screwing up everything, but that that book got me to understand that some of them had higher ideals.

I don't even know what buzzfeed is.

And you think the jewish press is against him for... reasons? Idiot.

Fuck off.

Mueller is 100% swamp creature. He hasn't flipped, nor has Trump offered him a pardon (yet another crazy theory often bandied on Sup Forums).

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-02/13-shocking-facts-about-special-prosecutor-robert-mueller

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-27/why-mueller-really-indicting-flynn

yea considering saudi arabia + mossad/israel did 9/11 i dont know what to believe anymore

is he or he not their puppet. they are hiding it well

(((they))) are confused too
and this is a good thing...

a lot of retards on /pol

mueller is clinton (((operative))). they want an impeachment, it's so clear. it will happen by 2018. mark my words

>Trump says Jew-ruse-salam is Israeli capital
>entire Muslim world buttblasted
>Jews in more danger than ever before

It's a win/win, OP.

It's all part of the game that they play. Disinfo and lies are their tools. Meanwhile Trump is kissing the feet of Jews and bowing at their Wall and recognizing Israel as the capital and making friends with Israel's new bff, Saudi Arabia. Trump is 100% their guy.

Nothing you say or do will get Mueller fired.

>Trump is 95% of what the left has been calling him the entire time
So, he's a sexist racist bigoted mysgonistic asshole.
at least he isn't fucking obama.
fuck off shill cunt with your reddit spacing bullshit.

>Mueller is /ourguy/

Mueller was part of a Soros thinktank. He's a globalist puppet.

>Israel faces existential threat of their own creation
>Requires America to send more money and weapons
Win/win for the Jews. Just wait for the announcement of more military aid for Israel.

More talking points.

>trump says mexicans are racist
OY FUCKING VEY

>trump says we need to ban muslims
OY FUCKING VEY

>trump says the capital of israel is jerusalem
OY FUCKING VEY

This is truly the man of our time.

Whats going on is a war between jews and we are but their unwitting goyim pawns.

Trump can stop gleefully and voraciously fellating the Jews any time now. You're off the campaign trail, you don't need to shill for Jew sympathizers anymore.

>Nothing you say or do will get Mueller fired.

I don't want him fired. I think it would be a disastrous move for Trump to fire him.

I want Mueller to wrap up his shitty, illegal-leak-plagued investigation as soon as possible now that he's got his pound of flesh.

But Mueller wouldn't wrap it up. Because the Democrat plan is to agitate agitate agitate to GOTV in 2018. Redux of the over-the-top Trayvon Martin agitation.

And then win the House and impeach Trump. Or if not that, at least keep the status quo in the Senate, or wrest control of it from the GOP.

Dumbest post I've read in a long, long time

It wasn't just a campaign gesture from Trump. He really truly means it. He's a total shill for the Israeli government. He gave them his favorite daughter as tribute. They sent Kushner as his handler.

i mean this video is kind of surreal - youtu.be/kLtaqC03kF0

but im not convinced trump is their puppet

Oy vey