Franken resigned. Conyers resigned. Both under heavy pressure from other Democrats

Franken resigned. Conyers resigned. Both under heavy pressure from other Democrats.

Now, will Republicans finally stand up to Moore and Trump, or will they be known forever as cowardly child-molester-defending cucks?

Come on, Trump cucks. I know that you are better than this. It’s time to step up. Be AMERICANS again! We won’t gloat; real Americans love and support each other - just like we hate treason and child abuse.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/08/bombshell-roy-moore-accuser-admits-forged-yearbook/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/dec/08/blog-posting/no-roy-moore-accuser-didnt-tamper-or-forge-yearboo/
snopes.com/2017/11/17/roy-moore-banned-mall-harassing-teen-girls/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Now, will Republicans finally stand up to Moore and Trump

No.

Fuck off. False accusations are false. We've already gotten enough evidence that the accusers are all untrustworthy. We already have experience with the fake news making up smear stories to ruin people like Trump and Moore. Fuck off.

>Now, will Republicans finally stand up to Moore and Trump

No. You ate your own for nothing.

Nobody resigns over fake news.
Franken and Conyers are simply guilty.

lolno

You’re months late, faggot

Did the Franken accusers get caught in a lie? How about Conyers' accusers?
Sage

>Dems are the party of family values and economic conservatism
>Republicans are the party of the 32%

Idgaf how many 14 year olds Roy Moore fucked. I don't care if he fucked a 10 year old. If he votes right he's fine in my book.

Op missed the report that the bitch faked it

www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/08/roy-moore-accuser-admits-forged-part-yearbook-inscription-attributed-to-alabama-senate-candidate.amp.html

Yes, family values, clearly.

Dems just cut off their nose to spite their face. They just got btfo running their woman candidate "Madame president!". Now they're virtue signaling to anyone who will listen.

Having the political moral high ground is like being the world's tallest midget. Good luck, faggots.

Hm... Something about this formatting...

thanks to having Moore in the party, republicans will take significant losses everywhere else

the guy is fucking toxic, and if he wins the entire party will bear his brand

Franken is innocent, so why did he resign?

Sage goes in options field.
>Shills strong today with slide threads.
>1 post by OP
Dont fall for it goys

Roy Moore didn't do anything.
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/08/bombshell-roy-moore-accuser-admits-forged-yearbook/

Truth is stronger than lie

Did this man take advantage of a child or is this just retarded slander?

Did he love and marry her or just fuck a teenage girl? Did he know she was a teenager?

>everyone believes the media that he’s a real bad guy

You’re fucking retarded

I am every user and none of them at the same time

>dems resign
That's what you're supposed to do when you actually commit a crime. If you keep projecting yourself onto others it's only a matter of time before it catches up to you.

No you're not, you're RwDyll9J.

Franken proven, Conyers proven.....
Moore accuser admits to falsifying evidence....
Trump admits that slut women will let a man with money do anything they want to them........

How are they all the same?

Nobody cares about this shit. Everyone cares about the agenda each party has.

No moron.
Democrats are free to comit party suicide and they have done so too.
Republicans will now dominate the government for at least 20 years.

>we sacrificed two of our own, now can you please fuck yourselves over too?
get fucked faggot.

No. Fuck you. You get nothing. War.

There's no proof moore did anything wrong, unlike franken and conyers.

Will Team Jones stick around to clean up the campaign rental space or break for the airport at 5pm?

>A MAN WE CAN'T TRUST IN A MALL
Literally proven false by mall manager
>SHOULDNT BE TRUSTED IN A SENATE
As opposed to candidates that outright commit libel?

Even my most liberal friend thinks the Moore shit is a witch hunt. Face it, you lost and spent way too much money trying to prop up your faggot candidate.

Frankenstein hasn't resigned yet. If Moore wins, he won't.

>Franken gropped women, made lewd joke and had more people ready to come forward
>Conyers literally used tax money to settle potential sexual assault claims while in office

Meanwhile:
>Nothing about Moore is proven, main references for potential assault have been proven false
>Trump said "Grab em by the pussy, they let you do it" about a woman he was hitting on and who went on camera saying she liked him and welcomed the attention

Not the same, not even close. You don't to get to peddle Gloria Allred and her circus every election and when its politically convenient, expecting us to believe you, while your members are caught with actual evidence and at random by actual assault victims. Oh, and Menendez is being now investigated for sex with an underage prostitute.

An independent fact checker has already debunked this.
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/dec/08/blog-posting/no-roy-moore-accuser-didnt-tamper-or-forge-yearboo/

Liar liar pants on fire

LOL, was that your little plan? Get rid of your own pervs to try and get trump impeached? hilarious.
Let me hip you to a little something: your flavor of virtue signalling means nothing to Republicans. You hate Jesus, normal marriage and sexuality, white people. You can't come back from that with some tattletale stories made by aging roasties.
This is going to fail just like your Russia narrative has failed. The tears of some jilted old broad mean nothing to me next to tax cut and second amendment protection. The only thing that will turn me is failure to BUILD WALL within the next 3 years.
Yours is the side that seeks to flood the USA with brown foreigners just so you can win elections. Fuck off.

I WANT HIM TO WIN JUST TO TRIGGER THE OPPOSITION

>will Republicans finally stand up to Moore and Trump
Fuck Republicans, I didn't vote for them, I voted for TRUMP

hold the enemy to their standards

we have no standards

get fucked, libshits

This. Goes to show how shit dem policy is that you still dont want their garbage over a child rapist

uhh sorry sweatie but the accuser already admitted that the yearbook signature was forged and she lied

Look it's Never Trump Republican Tim Miller that did the hatchet job with the Washington Post. It was a failed political smear campaign. Was Jeb's communication director.

>It's false if against a Republican.

So why is Roy Moore banned from a mall?

Yet California still burns down.

Problem is you believe the story of an elderly lady with a yellow Ronald McDonald wig over everyone else.

No, I am not getting my source from Trump.

>Trumper: Maybe I'm the one reading fake news?
>Also Trumper: No, this could never happen; its those evil democrats!

If you don't stand up to child molesters and russian traitors, you are not an American.

No she didn't.

BAHAHAHAHA

Their shitty plan isn't working out so well is it?

Now you've got your $.02. Don't spend it all in one place.

Cuck

Im standing up against Traitorous Americans that want to dismantle our way of life in the name of progressivism. If you believe the media spin about Moore and Trump CNN also just reported that humans can breath underwater if they chain their foot to a concrete block and sink to the bottom of a lake. Give it a try and let me know how fun it is.

>If you believe the media spin about Moore and Trump CNN also just reported that humans can breath underwater if they chain their foot to a concrete block and sink to the bottom of a lake. Give it a try and let me know how fun it is.
What the fuck?
Are you high or something?

>So why is Roy Moore banned from a mall?
There is literally zero physical evidence supporting this claim. Your source is a fucking rumor.
snopes.com/2017/11/17/roy-moore-banned-mall-harassing-teen-girls/

About the mall story, there's 3 principals... The elderly lady with the yellow clown wig, the chief of police and the mall manager. 2 out 3 say it's BS.

Bitch that accused Moore already said she forged the date and location on the year book signature, the last name is also the same ink color while the rest of the writing is a different color.
She's a lying sack of shit and works for the Dems
Trumps accusers came out of the woodwork right after the pussy tapes(convenient) and promptly stfu once he won the.
Also lying whores in the Dems pockets.

The left always accuses you of what they are guilty of so until unenviable proof emerges accusations you can fuck off

Of course........ Why?

If the people of Alabama elect him knowing the accusations, then It is wrong for the party to kick him out based on those same accusations.

Accusing him before the election guaranteed no action will taken against him by the party.

Fuck your virtue, and fuck you.

Switch to weed dude instead of Meth. It's better for you.

Juden detected

It's not "forged", she added a notation of the date. The signature and the content all are Moore, and the fact she herself added the notation (at the time of the signature, not later) further supports her claims.

Fox actually issued a retraction over this. "Fake News" is a fucking projection of the Alt-Right, because they can't imagine anyone with any power to influence others not lying to get what they want.

INB4 something something Jews.

Fake, gay, dystopian bot thread. With which this board is teeming.

Honestly, the party should kick out Tim Miller for building up the smear and dropping it off at the Washington Post. I hope his political career is done with the Republican Party.

Just think of California being absorbed into the inferno, that makes me happy. In the words of a famous sheboon, burn that bitch down.

Only faggots use fact checkers.

fuck no, America first

Once a liar, always a liar. Only idiots on the left believe the shit Gloria Allred spews. If Trump did anything, he freed the right from these kind of political hits. Stay strong and fight back and most people will see smears for the political attacks they are.

My mother was not Jewish, therefore I am not a Jew.

Also "It's OK to be a Jew."

White women are using "sexual harrasment" as a power grap, ironically allowing the same behavior for power when it suited them.

They don't realize by destroying the hierarchy and "sharing" power, they are opening the door for everyone.

After white males, guess who's next in line to be throw out? Yes, white females.

>politifact
>independant
lmao

I don't care if he fucks babies on national television. Need the seat.
Great to see our side finally playing as dirty as the Democrats. Fuck them.

I mix crack in my weed....

Only stupid faggots don't use fact checkers.

Don't be a stupid faggot.

>hey guys, we shot ourselves in the foot with our own stupid shit
>can you please do the same?

But you guys want to normalize pedos, I'm confused.

I really do hope that after he wins the election, Moore's family sues yearbook cunt's ass into poverty for lible and damages

>"Christians" have no morals.

First, we'll let Moore win. Then, the governor of Alabama can name a replacement. You ARE NOT getting the senate seat, scumbag.

>further supports her claims
she had said it was all Moore

Wanting to marry a virgin who has come of age should be the norm. All this shit about women lib just leads to regretful roasties who rode the cock carousel well into their 30s. Also dating in the 70s wasn’t the hookup culture we have today.

Look at the fucking ink color on this shit. The accuser admitted the date and location were forged by her, the last name is literally the same color.

Roy Moore and Donald Trump did nothing wrong. Show your real flag you faggot leaf.

not banned from mall. Mall debunked that

My opinion, hookup culture is for those with something to hide.

They did not debunk it, but it is hearsay. So it might be true, might not be. There is no physical evidence.

But I believe something like 9 people have the same story.

>1 post by this id
Bait thread
Sage

>I shot myself in the foot
>Now, will my enemy do the right thing, and shoot himself in his foot? Please?
2018 and 2020 look good. Trump has taught us. Taught us how to win.

Lugenpresse struck again.

>Accusations against Democrats are True
>Accusations against Republicans are False

I lol just thinking about how many times she sat down with that dyke lawyer of hers, practicing a nice, natural-looking forgery to deceive America. Trying to take down a man, just o get a small win for the slimy fucking DNC and bring everyone into the cesspool that is their morals.

Anyone screaming about the accuser forgery didn't read it. All she did was add the date when it all took place. Stupid yes, but that's all she did. And fox news is in hot water because they are claiming she forged the signature, saying she committed a crime. An expert came out today and said the signature was Moore's.

>Ignore this, it's just another Shareblue paid shill. (IE. Media Matters, David Brock shill)

thank Bannon

No Fox did not report anything of the signature, but that the accuser did admit to forging part of the evidence. Now that begs anything she says into question by any normal standards other than libtard.

>politijew

Never ceases to amaze me how low they will go.