youtube.com/watch?v=ipR-1kXhrqI
youtube.com/watch?v=oXuUGUj8A0A
youtube.com/watch?v=eu0yEz5xp4k
youtube.com/watch?v=cZAM14KIhC4
youtube.com/watch?v=pGAdpOW84kI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is the ultimate Polish WE WUZ

WENN ICH DAS SEH

do I have to use enigma code on your wurst language?

Well at least it's mostly true and not based on some monkeys bullshit.

WERD ICH GLEICH BLAUER, DER DEUTSCHE MICHEL WIRD NICHT MEHR SCHLAUER

You're all just jelly cos you were never baptised in fire like we were, and now we're the ones who know who they are, and know where they're going, while you descend into apathy, nihilism, degeneracy, and chaos

See you on the other side faggots, at least the handful of you who will make it, cos your 'end of history' is crumbling under your feet right now, while our future looks bright, soon you will feel the pain we felt, but for you it will be deserved, you fucking traitors, you've betrayed us and now you're betraying yourselves, get replaced you smug fucking cucks

My favorite bit about the poles is the weapons they'd put together out of home materials while under occupation. Like flamethrowers and shit

WARSAW, RISE

we've all seen this already

OH, WIE ICH DIESES SCHEISSVOLK HASSE. SEIT WANN GEHÖREN POLACKEN, ZUR ARISCHEN RASSE?

This is old, was posted around month ago I think.

cringeworthy af

It's not all true.
''We were left on our own'' is absolute bullshit. France and UK declared war on Germany.
France couldn't possibly mobilize in a day. As soon as they mobilized sufficiently, they invaded Germany, but by then Poland was already practically defeated.
So all French could do was get slaughtered on German defensive line (Germans had their own line, opposing Maginot Line, albeit less developed), achieving literally nothing but spilling blood, and potentially getting wrecked in 1939 already.
Sorry, it's just a myth. Czechs might say they were betrayed, but Poles could only say that for 1945, even though realistically even then Western Allies could do shit against Soviets.

>muh holocoast
Disliked. Whoever liked this video is a vile kike cocksucker. Fuck you.

ahahahahaahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaaaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhhhahahahahahahahahhhhaahahahahahh

1/3rd Polish here, can never be more proud of Poland!

Hoo boy, this just the sip of Polish promo animations, we sperg these like hell

youtube.com/watch?v=AQRf15K2TRs&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=WPzBLDpLYa8
youtube.com/watch?v=n4xuQcI1KOU
youtube.com/watch?v=stEuQamTLXw

>allies could do shit against soviets
America could have invades and beaten the soviets in months

Actual military leaders with decades of experience, and who actually just finished the greatest war in human history, came to a conclusion that it was a very risky proposition.
I'm going to believe them, rather than some American retard on Sup Forums.

It was very risky, but it could have been done. Patton suppported it

Yes, Patton, a glorified meme corps-level commander, surely understood the strategic situation better than British Chiefs of Staff.
It wasn't risky. It was close to suicidal.

Patton was a general. And Churchill, supported it as well.

>Unconquered

wut?

>unconquered
bold words for a country that has been split and annexed like 3 times in 150 years

The germans should call them Meatheads if you ask me

Churchill supported it, but then he asked more knowledgeable people to undertake a study, and they concluded it's pretty much impossible. I could go into details as to why was it impossible, but I'm just hoping you have a brain and you understand that British Chiefs of Staff probably knew more than fucking Patton.
>was a general
Yes, hence glorified corps-level commander.
You're spewing bullshit American propaganda implying Patton was some genius of war, same propaganda that made MacArthur (his troops called him Dugout Doug, google why) a celebrity, even though he was a fucking retard.

Yeah, but they still survived, I guess that's the point. Their spirit was unconquered.

Except saving jews you must be proud. Death to all nazis and communist subhumans

>poland
>unconquered

Many Serbs saved Jews too, even if Jews were rather small population here. What do you have against Jews? Are you some Turk from Sandžak?

>youtube.com/watch?v=stEuQamTLXw
At least do it right and post the HD version.
youtube.com/watch?v=7SpddNW7a3k

This. Absolute karma. Germany and the West deserve every bit of what is happening to them, the absolute traitors they are.

I thought HD version on yt was only a stuff of legends
thanks user

There are also these:
youtube.com/watch?v=YEONLGOSnZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ibu-XGHUWYY
youtube.com/watch?v=TW_hcZCY6QM
youtube.com/watch?v=Fkr-U2yvYO4
youtube.com/watch?v=eFlXHycNWfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=12xyHnthCak
And these:
youtube.com/watch?v=TN3onvIAsz4
youtube.com/watch?v=ipR-1kXhrqI
youtube.com/watch?v=oXuUGUj8A0A
youtube.com/watch?v=eu0yEz5xp4k
youtube.com/watch?v=cZAM14KIhC4
youtube.com/watch?v=pGAdpOW84kI

>What do you have against Jews?
They are not Serbian.

>What do you have against Jews?

are these the same British generals that gave the go ahead for supporting Poland and thought Britain and France could take Germany on by themselves.

europe was a mitsake

WE