Gf of 5 years

>gf of 5 years
>just told me she got fucked by a nigger when she visited france
>didnt tell me earlier cause she knows im racist and didnt want to lose me

Wat do guys? It happened 3 years before we got together but still.

I was planning on procreating with this woman, until she told me that shit she was conservative af

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4282758/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

leave

>acquire shovel
>acquire rocks
>????
>profit

if you stay you are a cuck and that's that bucko

leave

How did you react? and what was her response to your reaction?

Tell her how you feel. Tell her it disgusts you that she commited beastality. Depending on her response you should know what to do

DROP

Dump the bitch. This is an easy answer.

>gf of 5 years

you were already a cuck

>being a faggot who fucks before marriage, getting a GF who fucks before marriage

You are the niggers.

What else she may be hiding from you?

Why did she tell you?

>pol user
>gf

yeah, gonna have to post some proof

that's why I usually ask the previous partner question early on, you dun goofed son

Reprimand her.

raped by a nig or voluntarily fucked a nig?

got into a huge argument where all she could say was "im sorry"

im gonna leave her. I tried staying but everytime she kisses me I feel like Im kissing a face stinking stale nigger cock

godfuckingdammit fuck it Im just gonna tell her fuck

Dump this coal burning cunt in the most humiliating way possible.

She omitted truth, user. That’s just as bad as lying.

>conservative
>women

Pick one desu. Leave that gorilla fucking degenerate whore. You're a cuck if you stay with her.

KILL HER. no other way

Break her limbs

>Cocaine bump

how can you ever trust her again?

if you dont leave asap you are 100% cuckold

congratulations, you've been culturally enriched.

>It happened 3 years before we got together
If she has been pure since it's probably fine. Get a pre-nup with an adultery rider if you plan to get married though because that's a huge red flag.

if i could offer some honest advice, KEK HER

she needs to pay the toll

if you marry her, she wins

Tell her dad so he knows that he did a shitty job of raising his POS daughter

Then again, if she's banging jiggs, she prolly doesn't have a dad

Even the Jews are telling you to leave. IT'S A TRAP.

Make large amounts of white babies with her. Train them to see the world as you do. Get back at them who have destroyed white civilization. Also SAGE

leave

Never ask a girl about her sexual history. Her body count will bother you...whether it's low or high

I'd normally say do the opposite of what the jews say, but in this case LISTEN TO THE JEW

to everyone ITT: youre right
Im gonna end it. Fucking WOMEN FUCK Im out bros

>Wat do guys?
get tested for aids

post some nudes of her here for revenge user

dump her or you'll never be able to live with yourself

Once a cheater, always a cheater. Even worse, she fucked a nigger. You need to leave and find someone who respects you.

double confirm, this is honestly an option you should consider OP

that or surrogacy

No its not fucking fine kids will not look like him and she carries a nigger dna in herself

She's absorbed nigger DNA from the monkeys semen. She cannot produce 100% white babies any longer.

>Serbian education

Why don't faggots put any effort into bait threads anymore?

Fuck off degenerate faggot.

Dump of course. Unless you want to be the beta cuck that rises Jamal`s offspring.

Sorry man. One of the tropes of "traveling" in Europe is to be a slut.
GL

You better not be just larping. Your making the right choice.
You don't want to help that coal burner pass on her coal burning genes to any potential daughters user.

Not telling you is almost if not worse than the actual act. Not everyone is born a saint, but to subvert the relationship's expectations in order to win your favor is not a good sign and you should end it.

Even if you get over this, such a large secret for so long is probably indicative of other transgressions she is reticent to share.

You need to go fuck a nigger so it cancels it out

This
Spoiled wife material
This is a sad world but that's the main purpose of reproduction.
This or fuck her without considerations and never have kids with her

this is why you don't reveal your power level too early

No shit. Do people not understand this? Whenever a girl says she's travelling anywhere just assume she's hunting for strange dick.

>He objectively asked a woman who she fucked
Betas shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

And you can?

Op fell for the "Travelling to Europe" meme...
Press F to pay respects.

she never technically cheated lad, she burnt that coal 3 years before she got with OP.

I want to know what caused her to come clean now after all these years

Do you autists genuinely believe that you can change the DNA of somebody by cumming inside of them?

Non-gommunist jew? But yeah I agree. fucking leave the coalburner.

if you want revenge without getting in trouble offer to take her on a secret vacation and leave her a couple miles outside of a town

Yeah give us back story.

Jesus christ user you can't control everything she ever did before you got together, you just have to reprimand her for it - tell her she's a filthy slut or whatever, slap her a bit and let it go forever.

ive always wondered what it feels like, you know, to have a girlfriend

Truth in this.

Its not just science its biblical.

It's true.
The only research that falsifies telegony is from the 40's.
Though they confirmed it with horses and flies recently with actual genetic testings.
Until then it was a belief from observation that was held since at least the antiquity.

Just think of it dumb nigger. A powerful man could fuck all the bitches while the beta stayed on the side. I think they were better placed to know if a bitch gave you a kid that looked like you than the modern civilized man.
That research from the 40's is bs.

Post a pic of your gf faggot OP, how can we make a decision without any info?

Because it still works every time.

cuck

>fucking a stranger on vacation
congratulations user you're banging a slut

>Woman tells user to his face she fucked a nigger
>What are you going to do about it?
This shouldn't have happened in the first place, bringing that shit up is bound to wear people out and therefore should never happen in a relationship.

>not knowing about microchimerism
>burger education
Keep on believing it only happens to fruit flies while you lick nigger cum out of your disgusting whores cunt you cuck.

I'm sorry about your bad luck bro, pull that ejection handle right now and never look back, because she WILL do it again to you.

yes.
see

virgin

leave her

There's a reason for thousands of years men didn't want women who fucked a shit ton of other men. Men back then weren't stupid as men are today.

Kill her and bomb a nigger gheto

holy fuck, I don’t know what’s dumber: OP for leaving his partner of five years over something she did years before meeting him, or me for posting here this is at least interesting to know

>cheats on you
>keeps it a secret
>ur a racist so I didnt tell you cus I didn't want to lose you
Shouldnt have cheated you dumb whore

the problem is not the nigger having fucked her (though that is incredibly unfortunate in its own right),
the problem is her mindset about the whole thing to begin with.

IF you and her had an understanding that she could fuck around while traveling, then you're a cuck faggot, kys. it doesn't matter if she didn't tell you it was a nigger, that's on you for being a cuck and dating a whore

OTHERWISE, she fucked around at least once behind your back without telling you. nigger or not, this is a huge problem; it means you can never trust her again on matters like this. she only told you at all because her own feelings of regret overcame her, and she wanted to resolve them; how do you know she either won't do it again, or HASN'T ALREADY DONE IT AGAIN?

tl;dr the nigger part of the story is irrelevant in this case, she's a whore and/or you're a cuck, either way dump her and sort yourself out

Lmao you're a nigger cuck now boyo

Should have dumped her ass when she wanted to go to the "city of (nigger) love" without you.

The fact you even had to come here for advice obviates how much of a cuck boy you are.

>got fucked by

>fucked a

difference is subtle, but your making excuses for a coalburner. she did the fucking, probably ate the dick too. call a spade a spade op and she fucked one.

my 2 cents, why would you let her travel without you?

Did you ask if she was a virgin when you first met?

If not you can only blame yourself.
If yes and she lied get rid of her.

>Wat do.
Post this thread 5 times a day until you lose your job

Is a shit test. If you don't drop she'll never respect you again

Trusting women / NEVER

havent we all user... havent we all...

Going to need a citation on that leaf. How many of your chromosome pairs are inherited from the previous people your mother fucked?

She didn't cheat. She omitted truth.

Oh fuck me he doesn't know. Anyone got the image with that one graph(or two) about the dna being stored? Or was that just oral sex where sperm intake by men had an effect on the brain. As for normal sex.. again recall sperm having an effect. Did not store the image(s) though. Hopefully another user does have them around.

Dump her. She has nigger DNA floating about in her fertile, white womb.
There can be no room for treachery.

It says she did it 3 years before they met. Everyones calling him a cuck when he didn't actually get cucked.

Leave, or deal with being with a nigger fucker. Your choice. If you stay, never tell anyone, because they'll think you're a weak willed faggot.

Also, you're a weak willed faggot.

YOU CAN'T DEAL WITH ALL YOUR PROBLEMS BY SHOVELING ROCKS FOR PROFIT, user.

she will never erase that memory, OP. those nights with Jamal are deeply embedded into her brain now, each night after you kiss her lips and before she falls asleep she is thinking about that bbc

at some point during your marriage she will no longer be able to suppress her emotions and she will want to relive that moment with Jamal, she will fuck Tyrone secretly behind your back

She has proven she won't stay loyal so just drop them and move on.

Opps. Roastie, prepare to be BTFO

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4282758/

Should have stuck with 2D like real men, you fucking cuck.