Sup Forums seems to hate a lot of groups. But which group is on top of your hating list? Who do you hate the most?

Sup Forums seems to hate a lot of groups. But which group is on top of your hating list? Who do you hate the most?

Niggers.

whites who scream it's everyone's fault but theirs that they're failures in life

aka most of Sup Forums

Statists

fpbp

THE FUCKING TURKS

I have a feeling niggers are going to be #1 here

DIRTY, DEGENERATE, HEGEMONIC, EXPANSIONIST, PEDO-WORSHIPPING, DEMONIC MUSLIMS!!!

Millenials.

Gen X was the last good generation.

Gen Z is looking promising because they've lived a whole life in degeneracy and they're starting to wake up to it.

Millennials are low test, insecure, pathetic, whining, depressed, suicidal losers who can never be happy in life because they believe happiness equals zero work.

i don't hate anyone fag boy.

Pakis

based Chinaman

Humans.

Kike Men

Mexicans

>cross border
>collect welfare
>shit out 30 kids
>only speak spanish and teach their kids it
>viva la mexico even though I'd never live there
>majority vote democrat also many vote illegally

Blacks cause problems but at least their population is stable and generally are bundled in their own ghettos where they mostly cause problems for themselves, you can have a great country with a few terrible ghetto cities but Mexicans are making everything shitty everywhere.

White Race Traitors:
>Thots
>Cucks
>Coal burners
>Commies
>NGOs
>Neo-Bolshevik left

I have different kinds of hate for different groups. The group I guess I hate the most is Jews though because they tick all the boxes for evil.

Niggers I hate and pity and the same time. I don't know if I hate them so much us as the people responsible for bringing them here.

Fags are mentally ill. I don't hate them on an individual level but I hate them when they get staunch. I have a few gay friends and I don't mind them even when they go full "yaaasss" and shit. I guess it's because they're fucked in the head I can get along with them. I had a fucked up childhood and I've never known a gay that didn't. I guess it just affected us differently and made them gay.

Asians/Pajeets I can work with but I just hate their insularity and having to deal with cultural/language barriers when we could have easily made as strong and disciplined a culture as their and not have to import them. I guess I envy them in a way.

Muslims... I don't know if I hate. When I was a kid, the first batch of Muslims I knew where actually Indonesians and truth be told, they were lovely. At the same time, the Arabs we got where Christian and also lovely and they spoke French and everything. Then at some point we got the "fully sik" ones and it got stupid. But even among a few of the "fully sik" Lebos, there are a few I can get on with and talk about cars and shit.

Sniggering white communists/liberals/soyboys/feminists/SJWs I love/hate. I've fucked quite a few leftist women with power level revealed and everything. I like fucking with them and bullying them because it's too easy. They don't even read their own books. Because they're a group of retards who have a certain set of values in what's good in an individual, it's easy enough to ape. After all it's all superficial rhetoric. They all exist in "scenes." It's harder to hoodwink a right-winger offline because they value true character.

Fuck yeah.

>But which group is on top of your hating list?
traitors first

Leftists

Celebrities.
Literally the vilest sort of humans to ever walk the earth.
They're far more despicable and atrocious than even politicians and lawyers, because they at least have the excuse that being horrible people is part of their jobs.
Celebrities do not have that excuse; they're disgusting subhuman vermin out of their own free will.

If I had a button that would kill all celebrities on earth, I would press it twice just to make sure I did not miss any.

These.

Black people can have their own nation.
Asain people can have their own nation.
Hispanics can have their own nation.
We can all live peacefully away from each other.

But white traitors deserve to be turned into wind chimes.

oh say, can you see?

this guy gets it.

this is the only correct answer
you mong fucks need to stop getting your dicks hard over the muh 56% face garbage and realise the only war that matters in this world is kike vs. goyim

Jews. Then women. Then niggers.

BY THE DAWNS EARLY LIGHT

/thread

next is jews

Fuck off.

I only hate idiots and assholes. Faggot.

The satanist kikes that run the BIS and central banks obviously

90% of Sup Forumss current user base
how will the nu/pol/ question be finally answered

>any answer in this thread besides (((them)))
where the fuck are your priorities?

1.Paki’s
2.Punjabi Sikh’s
3. Hindu Indian’s
4. Bangladeshi’s
5. Sri Lankans
6. Albanian’s

t. assad dicksucker

Pretty obscure to my area but Bosians, especially the Muslim ones. They all smell like shit, their kids are all wiggers/coal burners, they always rip you off or ask for money.