Why are whites so weak? This is a legitimate question

Why are whites so weak? This is a legitimate question.

Throughout history whites have been strong, no doubt about that. But recently they're all weak. The left, the right, doesn't matter the politics. Blacks fuck your women. Muslims flood your countries. You let your women walk all over you. And worst is if any white stands up and says enough most of the rest of you will attack them.

You sit back and bitch about it on a mongolian knitting chatboard or maybe get a few people together and stand around in front of a statue until you get BTFO. You elect Trump but so what? Your countries are multicultural and will never go back. You are slaves in your own lands paying taxes for the lazy.

So what's the root cause? Why are you losing your countries and your heritage? Why are whites universally weak and ineffective? Your people lack unity. Your people won't fight.

I'm afraid your race will not be around in 100 to 200 years. That's sad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IHgYPDvQFU8
people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This always happens. Happened in Rome, happened in Baghdad, happened in China.

Just the way it goes.

our race wont go extinct itll just be submerged in chaos for a few centuries until something else springs up.

All races are weak. Whites just know how to read and write so we hear it a lot about the other guy first.

If someone has nothing to lose then they have nothing to live for except pain, hunger, and hardship then violence doesn't seem like all that bad of an option. Life can be a burden as much as it can be a gift.

But the West has enjoyed unprecedented prosperity, and so Whites aren't very familiar with pain. Whites have a lot of material wealth, and all they want to do is enjoy their little parcel of land while raising a family (or engage in hedonism). Whites have a lot to lose. They're not very familiar with pain, hunger or uncertainty, so even a slight brush with them can feel like the end of the world.

Fiercer than war, luxury weighs us down. Rather than fighting the inevitable we would rather hand these problems down to our children, as the boomers did to us. Individualism helps to prevent us from uniting against our problems. Our electoral college gives us a false sense of security. I'm sure most Republican-voting voters turn out to the polls, but for every Democrat that votes there are 3 or more that don't.

you are very insecure projecting your fee fee's here OP.

Are you afraid we will replace you simply because we can organize better, have better technology and pretty much BTFO'd every other nation outside the west for the last few centuries.

>100 to 200 years
You know how many niggers and spiccs will have died by then? generations
while the smart ones live on and get bleached

You can still be strong, yet get hamstring by weaker people. This is our situation today.

We are living in an age of weakness, created as a reaction to the politics of power that dominated the XXth century, this was the goal of the timeline shift of 2012 and it worked, under this paradigm what was down it's now up and what's powerful becomes aparently weak.

As it takes the apearance of the opposite it slowly becomes the opposite.

Shrug

Be me. Go to all white school. I'm white. Box and waterski/wakeboard as a kid. Play volleyball sometimes. I'm only 5'11 but I could oddly dunk a basketball. Start waterskiing at 7, boxing at 12. Did really well oddly enough.

Decide my senior year to go out for track to look good for colleges. Run the 400/200. Turns out i'm the second fast kid in school, fastest kid was a 5'3 steroid taking manlet. Got booted off the team half way through. Make states. Whenever i'd take off my shirt people were stunned still are. Have an 8 pack and all ripped up. Most White people look soft and doughy compared to me, i'm in mid 30's still in great shape. Go back to highschool reunion, at 28, everyone else is fat and balding. Except me. I'm considerd skinny even though i'm 5'11 170. We go to a pool party afterword. Some guy wants me to fuck his wife. Pass

2 weeks ago mom and dad get dna test. Turns out. Then I get My dna test.

>i'm 40% african (from kenya) 30% greek, rest austrian/greek because my mom and dad were both part black and greek.
>Besides my face shape, eye color, hair color, skin color I have all the traits of an african american. Limb length, definition, body fat, quick twitch muscles. I look like the average black guy but with white skin and blue eyes

Stil funny as shit. White people really are slow and fat.

I would say the World Wars killed off a lot of the alpha white genes, so it's kinda Hitler's fault.

You actually expect people to believe this? Well you certainly have a nigger's IQ.

Yuri will tell you why.
youtube.com/watch?v=IHgYPDvQFU8

We tried to remove the systemic jewish infection from our system. We failed and it gave them a giant moral club to bash us over the head with for decades. The guilt trip seems to be slowly wearing off, but the damage is extensive.

Joke's on you, DNA sites always puts significant percentage of African DNA in all white European results just to fuck with white supremacists.

We'll be around in 100-200 years but we will be minorities. We will become like the Jews. A hated powerful minority. I think that's why the Jews are doing it to us. They want us to feel their pain.

The tipping point is nearing. It will come in our lifetime. Be ready, no race dies without a frenzied last ditch effort to survive. We will survive.

people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf

We're not weak, we're decadent, and that is the result of our success. When our societies collapse the natural order of society will reasert itself, we will regain our vigor, and the cycle of nations will begin anew.

>He fell for the jewish BLACKED meme
Only the dirtiest, trashy whores actually lust after black men irl. You are falling for jew propaganda because you're a retard and don't actually interact with females.

>Why are whites so weak? This is a legitimate question.

Poisoning, propaganda, social engineering and indoctrination, mind control, financial warfare, etc...

because the pen is mightier than the sword

>y'all sittin' around arguing about cultural and racial bullshit while chads are out there fucking women, getting married, raising kids, and enjoying the fuck out of every single day.

You have no idea how resilient we are as a race do you?
Who suffered the worst of the black death and came back stronger than ever? We did. Who conquered the known world? We did . Who put a man in space? We did. So as much as I appreciate your worry I think we'll be fine, no matter how bad things get we will always bounce back.
And you can bet on that faggot.