What do we do now Nazibros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mmeXqM7mPBc
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-19622903
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What do we do now Nazibros?
idk but I just had some bomb ass korean food

diversity is our strength™

My grandma gave me a book by that guy. "Words that Work". He's awesome.

That doesnt even fucking make any sense.

>HOW IS THE FOOD
HOW IS THE FOOD
>HOW IS THE FOOD
HOW IS THE FOOD
>HOW IS THE FOOD
HOW IS THE FOOD
>HOW IS THE FOOD
HOW IS THE FOOD

I think it's sad that quality of life means food to this "human"

U M A
M
A

The "ethnic food festival" that only white people can afford to eat at?

Turns out the recipes for preparing food are engraved on the people cooking it, so we need to take on Pablo and his 12 kids in order to have tacos

Middle eastern food is the bomb, dunno what you cunts are on about.

Kind of like how economic growth means more to world leaders in Europe and North America than unity and security. Gotta keep importing cheap labor so that the 1% can buy their 5th yacht and if some white Americans get brutally murdered, so be it.

Things multiculturalism are good for:
culinary and general cultural experiences.

There's where multiculturalism should stop.
We can stop the experiments now...

Diversity is perversity

Buy a cookbook ofc

checkmate globalists

destroy white countries cuz muh food. i sure love jews

This person needs to go to the more diverse parts of his city. Thats the only thing required to redpill liberals on diversity. The second they're exposed to true diversity they understand.

All of the violence, explosions, honor killings, mass rapes, etc...

is worth it just for the food.

right?

if trump kicks out illegal immigrants then who is gonna cook all the tacos that you like? CHECKMATE BLOOMPHKINS

Kek

Hes obviously never lived near niggers

Anyone who thinks diversity will lead to a higher quality of life has cleary never been to a non-white country or a non-white part of town.

Ignore bug man and sage.

Cultural diversity is not culinary diversity.

So food that has been made with a recipe created from long ago when there was no diversity is better? Basically saying food that is NOT diverse proves diversity is better. The only way this makes sense is if you replace diversity with anti-whiteness.

ive been to the taste of chicago. niggers ruin it. go early and leave around 2

Tbqh, I hate Mexican food, but I do love chinese food if I am in the mood for it.
Just because their food is good, doesn't mean the quality of life goes up lol.

Stevens rule: "In any discussion on diversity and multiculturalism, the probability of someone bringing up food eventually becomes 1"

>I mean, I did get mugged and my money got stolen on my way there before I could buy any food. But it smelled really great. Of course I did also get assaulted and raped going home but that's part and parcel of living in a big city.

>MUH TACOS

I love this fucking argument so much, because it demonstrates that the only valuable thing from other societies is their food which is easy to emulate without the associated problems of niggerdom that accompany huge population migrations.

Any faggot that thinks kebab is worth having your children raped and murdered by brown stinky camel fuckers deserves whatever happens to him tbqhwufam

Except that's not diversity if they're separate. Their diversity is taking ALL the ethnic foods, grinding it up and throwing it all into one pot. Ice cream mixed with curry mixed with burrito mixed with kebabs mixed with dirt cookies all thrown together like a pile of trash is what you end up with.

>food analogy

He should go to a christmas market someday.

damn the food I forgot about that!
btfo again! darn!

I wonder if a german christmas market counts as an ethnic food festival

That fat faggots demo are dying boomers and he'll die with them

Actually I think he found the exact right amount of diversity needed in a good country. Just enough to keep me fed. Everyone else can get the fuck out.

Yeah, some of the food is good

Now go to the neighborhoods at 1am :o)

>Mu-mu-muh food
>literally the ONLY argument libshit will ever turn to

I can't cook hummus without packs of niggers in the neighborhood, thank you very much.

Their argument is always food because they can't think of anything else. You can get the recipes.

>"who cares if shitskins rape, bomb, behead everyone that isnt muslim! At least they give more food diversity for my faggot ass to go out and eat! Culture? Fuck my culture! I want to be culturally enriched!"

this

Anyone who thinks diversity won't lead to a "lower quality of life" has clearly never lived in an ethnic neighborhood.

youtube.com/watch?v=mmeXqM7mPBc

cannibalism is crime in most countries

Foreign food is great when it isn't prepared by foreigners in your own homeland.

bees are bro tier, it's wasps that are aggressive cunts

fuck have we been wrong about Reddit this entire time

>1 post by this ID
Another ShareBlue success story. Why isn't this shit saged?

Anyone who thinks ethnic food won't lead to a lower quality of life has never seen a country reduced to a festival of diversity

It really is fucking bizarre how often they unironically cite "muh food" when defending multiculturalism.

1. White people food (italian, french) is more than fine
2. Okay, let's compromise. We'll allow enough shitskins in to staff a handful of kitchens in major cities.

OH NO NOT THE 'TACO GAMBIT'!!
There is no defense against thine sou cheffery!
GAS THE SOU CHEFS! SERVER WAR NAO!

> liberal thinking about positive sides of diversity
> can't come up with anything better than food
every.single.time.

right wingers say reddit leans left wing, left wingers say it's a right wing place. having been on there a few years i'd say it definitely leans more left than right

I can eat your feet without being sorrounded by your smelly ass countrymen

Retard logic

Where do we even go from here?

>Luntz

>we
>us
>Nazibros

jews
are
fucking
horrible
att
playing
games

>open cookbook
>my racism prevents me from understanding the diverse recipies
>cry

I think we can safely call this argument the curry fallacy

>MUH FOOD

It's hilarious how this is always the only argument they have.

Surely there's no way people could learn and/or transcribe the recipes so we could keep immigration down. That would take the mind of a genius to do so. OPEN THE BORDERS FOR THE FOOD IDEAS NOW.
>The argument then becomes either cultural appropriation and/or if the ethnics don't make the food it's just soulless.

last time I went to something like that I got food poisoning
almost shat out my intestines

No Luntz, KFC doesn't count

Frank Luntz is a Jew and doesn't live near any darkies. He gets to visit them in a creepy human version of a petting zoo where they also feed him exotic food.

Basically, he is saying that you'd better not interfere with his exotic pet sex encounters because these pets also cook him strange tasty food.

I cook in my spare time. I bet a night on the Internet would mean I can get the recipes and key ingredients to most foods of other ethnic groups.

Who needs peace, stability, prosperity when you can buy a mean curry from the local paki?

Sorry but the heart surgeon we had scheduled for your surgery today was replaced by some black doctor chick we had to hire to meet our quota,

DIVERSITY KILLS

>OPEN THE BORDERS FOOD IDEAS NOW

Lol, Luntz is actually pretty based. Surprised he's so multikulti brainwashed though.

>What do we do now Nazibros?
We will sage the slide thread

>Le they teach us how to cook meme
(((Luntz))) should gas himself

Justifying the destruction of peoples and nations for the sake of "ethnic foods" is not only suicidal and selfish, but also very superficial.

Sure crime rates have skyrocketed, no one feels safe to walk alone anymore and the standard of living has plummeted because I need to pay for Muhammed's housing for his 8 children...

BUT THE FOOD!

Checkmate bigots ;)

>We are all the same. Minorities and Women can do anything a white man can do
>Only Minorities can make tacos. How can we live without them
These people are insane

The only advantage of diversity is having access to good food.

That’s it

So, his argument for muh diversity that isn't actually diversity, but a melting pot, is just ethnic food? Holy shit! You lazy kikenigger! Learn to make it yourself! You have the internet. What is stopping you? Only you.
Furthermore, when it really gets down to it, this is degenerate. Why is it degenerate? Because of personal gluttony and want of decadence, he is willing to destroy actual diversity.

Ask yourself, what is more diverse? A world filled with different shades of color, cultures and ethnicities or a world filled with one mixed mudrace with no different colors, the cultures are strangled into compliance through mass consumerism and ethnicities don't exist anymore?

Something like that.

Wow look at all these diverse restaurants you have now goyim...

But diversity ground up that British girl into a kebab. It’s strength!

>muh salmonella kebab

>wow this food is delicious therefore we should ruin our country by adding in migrants that want to kill us

This guy would go places in Sweden's government.

Typical for a Burger to only think about food

You'll all be sorry when there is no more kebab

Oh yeah guess we should have third world levels of crime and poverty and a police state enforcing it for some fuckin' doner.

I sincerely hope you get knife raped then blood eagled.

The kebabs are better when they contain children.

I'd rather eat styrofoam than live in and around people like this

You've got a simple choice. Delicious falafels, or this pic. I think the choice is obvious. So what is it, bigots?

"donor" kebabs

i'm allergic to halal, only 100% pork for me

>14 years old is a child

Ummm I’ve lived in Toronto, one of the most multicultural cities in the world, for almost my entire life and I can tell you the city is very safe(one of the lowest homicide rates in the entire americas) and is consistently ranked as having one of the highest quality of life of any other cities.
The food here is also the bomb and there’s lots of stuff to do here. You won’t stuff like that in any sort of conservative shithole

Typical leftist. Don't bother refuting, just attack, attack, attack someone's character.

But reddit is the complete opposite of right wing. Fucking brainlet

Neck yourself kiddie diddler

>Wow I don't know about this war shit guys those are some pretty good kebabs

Food and sex with different races is all they have as arguments.

The Western world is literally being destroyed by foodies who want to share their ethiopian dung beetle curry on instagram.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-19622903

eat up faggot yum yum