Queen thread

Queen thread

Yep.

MAMA, just killed a man

Misaki a best. A BEST.

did somebody order a queen?

When she attempted to have an affair with Saito behind Louise's back. Damn that was hot; she was hot.

I want to forget Misaki each day so I can fall in love with her again and again.

she did in the LN, apparently

Won't get much without Mikoto in the picture sorry to say.

Who could resist those royal melons?

It's practically unforgivable NOT to cheat on Louise for those.

All hail!

>having shiitake mushrooms for eyes

Is Blood sign worth picking up? 97% of discussion seems to just be queenfags talking about how she is best girl and all powerful.

Pretty good, starts slow though. The info dump on the summoning ceremony takes up a good chunk of the first half of volume 1.

I'm about to pick it up myself, guess I'll find out.

>97% of discussion seems to just be queenfags talking about how she is best girl and all powerful.
Her eldritch powers aren't seeping into our reality now are they?

We've already started mindbreaking more and more people into worshiping her and preparing for a Blood Sign announcement in March.

>there are people who read blood sign that arn't queenfags

Anime soon?

> Somehow Touma will always forget only her everytime they meet
Fuck off Kamatroll. What the hell is this kind of sequelae? I'm still mad

There is no way the universe is going to let somebody with such a useful ability be readily available for Touma.

Can you believe people still like that shitty tsundere?

Cry harder that your self insert won't fuck the cow you like best

le queen

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH KANZAKI HELP ME IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

?

Can any queen join?

Only good queens

So not misaki?

Eh, I mean for the purpose of a queen thread she isn't really the personality type

>White Harlot
Absolutely disgusting.

I smell a cat.

Nah, I don't mind if he use another way, but "lol I forget you everytime after we met" is bullshit. Why didn't Touma forget the other things? I just mad because Kamatroll doesn't know what to do with her and used a shitty excuse to turn her to a plot device