THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-QNMg9kjr0A?t=661
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

someone explain this right now to dumb ameriburger

>editing an op-ed

Mass arrests when!?!

but isnt that because he said he didn't but now its to prove he did

Literally everyone on Mueller's team is exposed to be Shilling4Hill in the past few days.

Mueller now throwing out documents to the public as damage control.

Why is it illegal for him to defend himself in public?

YA THINK

Mueller is /ourguy/

His documents are going to be the new "her e-mails"

Why would he panic tho and why is manafort writing opeds

Trump is never going to fire Mueller. No matter how much you try shilling.

>Trump announces embassy move to Jerusalem
>Lets the Jews get a taste of everything they've ever wanted.
>Mueller finishes up his investigation and starts to go public
>Russiagate turns into Israelgate.
>Mueller discovers a long line of connections with israel going all the way back to JFK and including everything from pizzagate to 9/11 to hollywood to DC. Everything.
>Israel gets exposed on the world stage
>Israel forced to give its land back to Palestine.
>Israel no longer exists.
>The Star gorges itself on clay.
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

lol, its fucking nothing

>Editing Op-Ed while not on the campaign and has nothing to do with Trump
BOMGZ IN PEACH WHEN?!

>MUELLER PANICKING
shit that never happened

>Mr. Weissmann

hi guys!
stop wasting your time.
TRUMP 2020

Apparently not. Which also means Q was a larp

I'm still not convinced, desu

>(((Weissman)))
STOP BEING RIGHT Sup Forums YOU ARE MAKING ME ANTISEMITE

Ray Narvaez nooooooooo

counter-semite*

Q was a LARP. Q also never mentioned Israel. Mueller is still /ourguy/

CAN YOU FEEL IT, /POL?!
the cleansing is coming
the draining is due
and the storm can be heard

>editing an op-ed
OH NOES!

Anti-Semite is code word for Pro-White.

>Q was a larp

No shit.

Wretches. All of you.

Bumping.

wew

No. Anti-semite is a word you can call someone for any criticism of Jews and Israel.

>Mueller comin' yo
>better try and discredit him with nothingburgers

keep it up drumpftards. getting scared? lmao

Basically Manafort was violating the orders of his house arrest and trying to spread damage control lies for his Russian handlers. He's been stopped. Also Q user was a lying larp faggot and Mueller is not working for Trump.

I'm split, I'm half suspecting he purposely sabotaged the entire thing, but what if he's actually just that fucking bad at his job?

>(((Mr Weissmann)))
>(((Jacob K. Javits))) Center in New York

Q was fucking retarded. I can't believe people feel for that gay bullshit.

I like this quite a bit tbqh

He didn't sabotage anything. The news about people getting fired is old. It's just coming back again because it's just about time to drain the swamp. They weren't just anti trump texts. The people Mueller fired were Mossad operatives.

>editing an op-ed
OH FUCKING SHIT! I KNEW RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTION AND TRUMP IS SELLING US OUT TO PUTIN.

That, he can release. The FISA application? No way!

Correct. He's not taking the bait.

Is there a thread dedicated to these?
Did SB user reappear since last night?

Chekem

No he isnt you larping fucking retard. He was the director of the fbi during 9/11. He is a deepstate scumbag. How come only trump people have been charged so far? How come every single leak has hurt trump? How come there havent been any trump biased agents? Fucking idiot take your meds

Yes. He's gonna expose 9/11 too.

Mueller isnt on anyone's team. He's just burning taxpayer dollars. 98% of all special councils, investigations, etc are just elaborate ruses designed to create the illusion that the government is getting things done.

he was, until he did his job and investigated Trump

BECAUSE YOU FAGGOT. THE LEAKS ARE INTENDED TO HURT TRUMP IN ORDER TO GET THE LEFT TO SUPPORT MUELLER.

THEY CANNOT CHANGE THEIR OPINIONS ON MUELLER AT THIS POINT.

WHEN MUELLER EXPOSES THE SWAMP THEY WILL HAVE TO LISTEN AND THEY WILL RESENT THE NEWS BECAUSE OF ALL THE LIES.

please, go on. you've got my interest

You are delusional go back to abovetopsecret or whatever schizo shithole you crawled out of

So... pro-white then since jews and Israel is anti-white.

Why is this all coming out now?

Have they realised there's nothing there and are now throwing the special counsel under the bus to save face?

Is this a sophisticated psyop by the Republicans to trick Trump into firing mueller?

I saved a screenshot of a thread explaining the muller gameplan from an insider, which was instadeleted. not even slid, just disappeared lmfao

>who is Tony Podesta

>nothingburgers
Yeah because half the FBI manipulating investigations in favor of leftists is a bunch of nothingburgers

Someone who as of right now hasnt been charged with anything, idiot.

What were the conditions of bail such that manafort violated then by editing an op-ed?

Holy shit. Let it be.

you used the word schizo, you're a confirmed shill. you all use the same buzzwords. stop outing yourselves faggot

This. Sup Forums is the shareblue now.

>THE TACO-BOWLCUT KID

>Have your reputation irreparably tarnished by the fucking Stazi
>Want to Correct the Record
>Not so fast goyim! To the suicide watch room you go

So much for free speech

>gets accused of harboring colluding pro hillary investigators
>releases details and extent of collusion.
>still no trump collusion evidence.
Like pottery.

Because the dumb ass boomers who shit up the board with their larp generals are literally delusional. If i am wrong i will eat your ass. ALL of the evidence points to mueller and his investigation being a deep state op to taint trumps presidency at the least and charge him with a felony if they are able to find one at the most. Mueller being /ourguy/ is ALL SPECULATION AND LARPING WITH ZERO EVIDENCE

>Panicking

Yes, you are indeed panicking.

THE ALT RIGHT ISN'T FUCKING REAL

There is no "movement"

Don't you retards get it? The media created the meaningless label "alt-right" to attach to anyone that doesn't conform to their leftist narrative. Literally anyone. They do this so they can lump everyone they don't like into one easy to target group. Natsocs, libertarians, conservatives of all types. The media will call you "alt-right nazi" because their definition of "alt-right" includes literally everyone who isn't a leftist.

Stop buying into mainstream media lies. This "movement" as you describe it is successful because it isn't centralized and the media can't attack "it". It is made up of the millions of enemies leftists have made all fighting against them for their own individual reasons.

The media desperately needs a centralized opposition in order to destroy them. They need to find a way to turn the chaotic hoard that is their enemy into a centralized target in order for their attacks to stick and have any affect. They can not smear us. They can not demonize us. They can not intimidate us. They can not silence us because we exist not as an organised group, but millions of disconnected individuals all fighting to destroy them.

That is what the "alt-right" is. The media establishment has been frantically searching for a clear target so their attacks will stick. In reality it's quite impossible. Watch them desperately try to will our "movement" into existence with poorly executed false flag events and payed off figureheads that identify as "alt-right".

The left is being attacked on all fronts. They desperately need a clear target to land their hits and give their base a clear view of their enemy. Let's not give it to them. Being against leftism is not a "movement". All organized movements can be corrupted and destroyed. The leadership can be infiltrated, bribed, attacked, blackmailed and much more. Millions of disconnected people fighting a common enemy can not.

OOPS WRONG COPY AND PASTE

This one man, Arnon Milchan was a secret Israeli spy in the 60s. He was part of the plot to steal nuclear triggers from the United States in order to further their ILLEGAL nuclear program. JFK found out about this and wanted to shut it down. He got assassinated by Mossad because of that. This man also made movies with predictive programming before 9/11 happened. On the right side of my OP image you can see the movie poster for The Medusa Touch. This is a movie about a remote controlled airplane flying into a building. He also produced Fight Club which has the famous final scene of all the buildings exploding. With the 2 buildings in the middle falling last and together. His other movies include High Crimes, The Devil's Advocate, Gone Girl, The Big Short and a Time to Kill. Arnon was also producing the upcoming Bryan Singer biopic before Bryan had to quit because he's a fucking pedophile. He's made movies with Ben Affleck, De Niro, and Kevin Spacey among others. They've all had sexual misconduct allegations thrown against them.
Basically this guy is one of the kingpins. He makes the predictive programming in Hollywood. From trying to make pedophilia more acceptable to laying the groundwork in our subconscious for impending planned (((Events))) like 9/11.
I have a theory that Uranium One has more to do with Israel than it does to do with Russia.
Also Laura Loomer and Jason Goodman/George Webb work for this guy.
The dude who got fired off Mueller's team was also a Jew.

We need to get back to her email scandal, her uranium one scandal, her huma abedin Muslim brotherhood Imran Awan scandal, her $$$ addiction, her health issues, her kill list blahblablah

This is my Uranium One theory.

youtu.be/-QNMg9kjr0A?t=661

The guy talking in this part of the clip indicates that the Uranium from the Uranium one deal was sent into Canada and then "disappeared".

Then Judge Jeanine says
>Do we know once that stuff was exported, do we know where it went from Canada?

Congressmen whatever says
>We know it went to Europe, We know it went to Asia. We're trying to figure out if it also wen't to a rogue regime like Iran.

Except.......THE ONLY ROGUE NATION WITH NUKES IS ISRAEL! EVEN NORTH KOREA HAS A NUKE DEAL. ISRAEL DOESNT!

Could this be the relevance to JFK?!?!? After all, Israel killed JFK for trying to inspect Dimona. Could Israel have used Uranium One to acquire more nuclear material in order to further develop its ILLEGAL nuclear arms? I wouldn't be surprised if Mossad was tasked with hijacking the shipments and stealing that shit.

Judge Jeanine talks about the fact the Iran nuke deal is actually for MEDICINAL USES OF NUCLEAR MATERIAL.

Could Obama have made the Iran deal specifically for non weaponized purposes of nuclear material WHILE AT THE SAME TIME making that shit classified. THIS COULD BE THE ENTIRE REASON FOR THE DEAL. The fact that Israel and the ZOG puppets use this nuclear deal to call Iran the enemy. THE EXCUSE TO GO TO WAR WITH IRAN, A GIANT LIE. The truth could be that Israel stole the uranium from uranium one as well and everything to do with Russia is complete bullshit.

>Jewish perverts
>Iraeli subversion

What's new.

this. Q user was a planned larp in an attempt to smokescreen Muller so the chans wouldn't put a light on Muller as heavily

No. CBTS and Q were a LARP to stop people looking into ISRAEL

Why else would they get triggered about red pills on the Jews?

Why else would they say that jews are white.

>Weissman

All my keks

how did that paki who doxed the democrats thing go?

still 10/10 post nigga

This is massive stretch at best

>keep it up drumpftards. getting scared? lmao
I like you; you're silly.

(((WEISSMANN)))

I EXPECT THIS SHIT EVERY TIME AND I'M STILL SURPRISED

You'll see.

Exactly. You don't kill the first rat you see, you follow it back to its nest and burn the whole thing.

That puts Charlottesville in better context. A few anti white masterminds and a lot of good faith white dupes who think is real. They get walked into a trap and attacked by the anti white shock troops and later persecuted for defending themselves. (((They))) forgot they were dealing with white people so word spreads a lot faster than it does in the black community. The next appearances by Spencer didn't have as many dupes. That means the Jews blew a ton of shekels for poor results. They will get desperate in their future traps. They might even kill important people next time.

Lolno

this is the preferred terminology, always correct anti-semite to counter-semite

Why does he smile like that? Fucked up teeth?

>people familiar with his attendance.

Where do the clintons store their personal nuclear weapons? In the US?

Post it, you mong.

>Which also means Q was a larp
i didnt even bother reading any of Q user's posts. such an obvious larp i didnt have to.

Yep, all this bullshit will likely result in 0 convictions.

Where's all the indictments? Such BS, pol is full of bullshit eating lemmings

Just because a couple LARPers said so doesn't really counter the mounting evidence that Mueller is just a deepstate hatchet man.

>Q was a larp

Why I took my time to make sure that shit was slide to the fucking bottom.

Sup Forums knew Mueller's lawyers were all Clinton donors and supporters. Did everyone else not know? I thought that's why they were so confident he would sink Trump, that they figured all that Clinton-loving legal brain power would be able to generate Trump-sinking evidence. Is this really shocking news to anyone? I'm glad it is, but I'm amazed.

Post it you hippie retard