Ten thousand cat girls drawn every new season

>ten thousand cat girls drawn every new season
>one wolf girl who was in an anime that aired 10 years ago

And yet, this one wolf girl is more popular than all cat girls combined. Why does Japan waste their time with cat girls when it's obvious that anime fans want wolf girls?

Wishful thinking.

it doesn't make what I said any less true. There are thousands of "cat girl" characters while Horo is the only wolf girl. Everyone loves Horo while all the cat girls quickly fade in popularity.

holo's old and busted
There's a new dog in town

At least we have an awooo this season.

awoooo~~~

>godlike design
>godlike personality
>godlike series
>godlike pair + daughter
Gee, wonder why she is so popular.

Name no (0) anime that has one this season.

Nekopara ova

But Sloth is best girl.

It's not that Holo is a wolf girl, it's that Holo is Holo.

Anyone got the webm. Of user removing steam, I lost my due to restarting.

>this season

How much does Holo charge for a "roll in the hay" ?

Fox > Wolf

Holo isn't popular because she's a wolf, she's popular because she's an excellent character.

S&W was actually good, and Holo is one of the best female characters I've ever seen.

I wish those stupid cat girls could reach this quality. At least we'd have a good anime.

At least post a good fox.

>no oyakodon doujins
JAPAAAANNN!!!

I posted the best.

Has the first volume been translated?

Without a hint of irony, we can answer this with economics.

We are posing the wrong question when we compare a single girl to tons of other ones; you are asking effectively, "why would japan waste time with new cat/fox/dog/wolf girls when only one of them has had any lasting appeal? Clearly all others have failed!"

The question you should be asking is "Why does japan constantly make new characters?" This has a much more obvious answer; the reception of a character is a function of marketability to the preferences and tastes of an audience at any point in time which can neither be known to the creator nor to the producers of any media featuring the aformentioned. With that in mind, even a well written character may be passed over entirely by chance. How then, given the state of the industry and this phenomenon, do you create a liked character?

You shovel out as many of them as possible, since the odds of any of them having lasting popularity is minimal, but the odds of any one of thousands of them having the same appeal trends towards 100% with subsequent creations and releases.

In short: Holo is popular for two reasons; one, she's an integral and important part of a well liked franchise and two, she is the exceptional success resulting from thousands and thousands of varying degrees of failure and success.

Wrong.

A man need a name

Because Horo is a lone wolf.

Yukikaze Panettone

A man is grateful

Dog Days has 3 seasons.

Depends on what currency you're converting to apples

Her sister is the best choice

I'm mainly interested in Horo because Keito Koume drew her for the manga adaptation.

Only one good one though.

This. Wolves are great, but foxes are the best.

Who is this white Holo?

Her daughter.

My daughter.

Oh i care much less now

>there will never be hentai about monstergirls going into heat