Heilir!

Fellow ásatrúar og pagans, lets show these ((( judeo-christians ))) some haunting depictions and imagery of our gods/sagas to scatter them into the wind.

Other urls found in this thread:

christianity-revealed.com/cr/files/jesuswasgayaccordingtomark.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KVocX0D7JHU&t=866s
youtube.com/watch?v=xCQCSN38KYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oy vey,
my one weakness - a Zeus impersonator.

This isn't pagan symbolism, but it sure is neat.

it's 2017 and the jews have invented a new way to spin the dreidel.

Come home white man.

Thor was a Turkroach

Evening my fellow VIKANGZ

>File

That was written literally by a jew.

This isn't

Yes, fellow Asatruans. We will drive the Christian invaders out of our lands and once again return to the glory days in which we worshipped trees and fucked each others butts while praying that the All-Faggot Odin would let us live to see 25.

>DICENTES ENIM SE ESSE SAPIENTES STVLTI FACTI SVNT SCRIPTVM EST ENIM: PERDAM SAPIENTIAM SAPIENTIVM ET PRVDENTIAM PRVDENTIVM REPROBO. VBI SAPIENS? VBI SCRIBA? VBI CONQVISITOR HVJVS SAECVLI? NONNE STVLTAM FECIT DEVS SAPIENTIAM HVJVS MVNDI?

>For professing themselves to be wise, they become fools. For it is written I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and the prudence of the prudent I will reject. Where is the wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the disputer of this world? Hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

My pagan cult is better than your pagan cult

Pagan is just another word for faggot

>PROPTER QVOD INEXVSABILIS O HOMO
>OMNIS QVI IVDICAS IN ENIM IVIDCAS ALTERVUM
>Wherefore thou art inexcusable, O HOMO, whosoever thou art that judgest. For wherein thou judgest another

FAGGOT

Id like to thank the Catholic Church for inspiring me with the latin Vulgate

That germanic heathens practiced sodomy and semen eating was proven even by a leading germanic scholar, heathen and occultist - Edred Thorsson, aka Stephen Flowers.

thanks senpai

I dont remember when your god answered your prayers. But the Lord put this to rest. You all are no longer ignorant.

This is what pagans actually believe

What is Pagan Sup Forums's opinion on Lugh of the Long Hand?

The image is missing the Battle of Clontarf where the heavier amoured vikings got eternally btfo'd by the Gaels who usually wore little to no army actually the vast majority of times the vikings went against the Irish warrior they got destroyed.

The truth will win out and so will purity

KEK holy shit

2000 years of christians vs 50000 years of pagans.
Fuck off boomer mutt.

wrong 4000 years of RECKLESS FAGGOTRY

Faggots.

This.

The romans admired the lesser but beautiful simpler agrarian life. To them it was greater. They would have admired the Middle ages

Where the Gaels also the Scots?

>only 4 arms
PLEASE what a pleb

Hello, fellow pagans :^)

>2000 years of Christians at most vs a vastly larger amount of ancestors over 50000

Pretty rich coming from the worshipper of a pedophile faggot.

christianity-revealed.com/cr/files/jesuswasgayaccordingtomark.html

The Highland Scots are Gaels. Scotland is named after the Ulster tribe Scotti. This tribe would conquer the Scottish Highlands. The their land would become the kingdom Dal Riata. The Gaels then would eternally btfo the Picts so badly that they'd abandon the Pictish culture and language.

Do you have the one where Wotan became a milkmaid on earth for 7 years, was fucked, and nursed children?

Got a source for that?

Tell him that I have long been considering with myself about the case of the Angli; to wit, that the temples of idols in that nation should not be destroyed, but that the idols themselves that are in them should be. Let blessed water be prepared, and sprinkled in these temples, and altars constructed, and relics deposited, since, if these same temples are well built, it is needful that they should be transferred from the worship of idols to the service of the true God; that, when the people themselves see that these temples are not destroyed, they may put away error from their heart, and, knowing and adoring the true God, may have recourse with the more familiarity to the places they have been accustomed to. And, since they are wont to kill many oxen in sacrifice to demons, they should have also some solemnity of this kind in a changed form, so that on the day of dedication, or on the anniversaries of the holy martyrs whose relics are deposited there, they may make for themselves tents of the branches of trees around these temples that have been changed into churches, and celebrate the solemnity with religious feasts. Nor let them any longer sacrifice animals to the devil, but slay animals to the praise of God for their own eating, and return thanks to the Giver of all for their fullness, so that, while some joys are reserved to them outwardly, they may be able the more easily to incline their minds to inward joys.

-Pope Gregory the Great on paganism

I never claimed to be Christian, Mr Butt-pirate
Examine the Eddas and see if your precious Thor was a Turk or not.

It's in the post you just replied to user

Are you mayan?

youtube.com/watch?v=KVocX0D7JHU&t=866s

My reference was to your picture. But it doesn't really matter anyway. Snorri's euhemeristic intro to his manual of poetry composition is irrelevant. Nowhere in the actual lore is that supported.

Excuse me Neo Pagan larper ?? DEUS VULT infidel

If I remember correctly, we smashed your graven images and cut down your tree. Pagan niggers not so scary when they aren't pillaging monasteries and killing children.

Hope you had your daily intake of semen.

Which one actually built the countries we live in? Only ones who have anything to compare to Christian civilization are Romans who converted anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=xCQCSN38KYY

Filthy lies!!

No it's not. I'm familiar with Flowers' work and don't recall ever seeing that in any of his writings. Protip: A source requires more than the mere assertion that "___ said this."

>Poetic Edda
>Codex Regius
>1270
>Transcribed by Christians hundreds of years after Nords stopped worshipping trees and stone idols.

Yeah. That's some real pagan sheeeeeit you're on there bruh. Hell Odinn.

Protip we aren't on plebbit. Man up and and find it out yourself