Oregairu

Is he going to be okay?

More importantly, when the fuck is Volume 12 coming out?

Yes. He will get his Yui.

Vol 12 never ever. Watari is a fucking cunt.

Sensei end true end

He'll get yui's mom

>not yukino
Kill yourself user

Good Irohasu, everyone!

WTF was Watari doing since vol. 11

Only if he gets Iroha

No he'll be suspended in love triangle limbo forever because WW is a hack.

If he doesn't end up with Iroha I will set my self on fire and jump from the nearest building.

Look the sooner you accept reality the less it's going to hurt. It's for your own good.

>watari keeps making other LNs and drops this shit forever
maximum trolling

desu, i'm fine if he ends up with Iroha or yui.

He'll be fine, 8man will be saved by based WW with a loner end.

i don't mind that either

I want the gay ending plz

At this point I just want any ending.

post yfw best girl wins

Nips are chronically unable to produce a quality ending... So you bet he will either ends up with Yukino (as per rule first girl wins) or forever alone. Doing something outside of these boundaries is unthinkable in nippon land.

He'll be fine.

Once he's dead.

After he kills himself because he wound up alone and depressed.

Maybe this time will be different. Just let me hope that Yui wins.

I'm halfway through vol. 11.

I really really really really want Yui to get the 8man but I have the feeling that Yukino will win or lone ending.

But then I don't understand if Hayama wanted Haruno or Yukino, and if the later then 8man will inexplicably want Yukino too and probably won't get her because Watasomething likes drama for the sake of the drama.

By the part I'm reading Iroha invited 8man to a date just to invite Yukino without telling him. And he keeps talking about wanting to say something all along.

At this point is drama for the sake of drama.

did someone say best girl?

Wrong one.

You have posted the wrong girl.

I really fell like every girl is best girl, so whoever wins I think I'll be satisfied.

Why is Haruna such a cunt?

No need to be so buttblasted Irohafag.

Jokes on you, I prefer Yui.

He better get Saika

I can't believe there are people who think anyone other than Iroha will win the 8manbowl. Stop lying to yourself and face reality.

Season 3 fucking when?!?!??!

There's not enough source material.

Movie when?

>Acts like an Asshole
>Clearly shows that he just wants to be alone
>Wants something GENUINE but does nothing for it
>The girls still want his nuts because why not

I don't get this show. I suppose you just pick a girl and hope she wins because of bullshit.

>what is a harem

Wow you sure showed em with that sophisticated taste of yours, autismo

Yukino doesn't even like 8man.

Ignoring "it's an harem", I get some points of why they like 8man, but what I don't get is why Yui doesn't confess already. And I think Yukino is too autistic to even realize if she likes him or not.

More importantly, is WW gonna be ok?

> I still dont get a harem

The thing is, authors in Japan are widely restriced by editors, who doesnt care much about artistic value of the work, but $$ numbers. So if some polls suggest that Yukino is the most popular girl and sells most merch, editors will push to give Yukino more light. Whether for good or bad.

>dont

Marriage routes are nice.

>I don't get is why Yui doesn't confess already.
She has tried twice. One time he shut her down unintentionally and the other time he had no idea what she was saying.

She didn't do it towards the end because she knew Yukino was in love with him too and that the club was a powder keg.

No because the author realized Oregairu is the only real money maker he has and has delayed Volume 12 indefinitely due to it. Doesn't want to end up like the Hagenai author.

Season 2 stopped on Volume 11. It's been 2 years and Volume 12 still doesn't have a release date.

Oh really?

Vol 12 is coming out this year

Volume 12 is never going to come out. Once you accept this you can move on. Clinging to impossible hopes isn't healthy.

He was doing girishu numbah and he liked it and he will never work on oregairu again bc fucking beta japanese cunt

show?

translate pls

Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou.

Volume 12 is in the works.

I'll trust ya, just this one

I'll believe it once scans are out.

He needs to fuck his sister.

Damn I just finished watching this.
I guess I've to do something else while waiting for season 3. Or just read the manga.

I don't get it. Which girls like the MC and don't? The pink haired one is acting weird at the end of season two and the black haired one is a mystery.

they all do

And just how would that help? He would never be able to look at her the same way again. It would complicate the atmosphere that they're both perfectly fine with right now.

You could say the same about trying to date a friend.

For sure I know that Yui and Kawasomething like 8man.

Don't know very well if Yukino likes him or just is too autistic in her interaction with him to confuse it.

You'll probably enjoy this little rant I found in another thread

>edgelord teenager who feels sorry for himself because muh genuine
>great harem protag
>not a self insert

>His character doesn't make any sense. He's supposed to be a loser but he has all the popular kids looking up to him and hangs out with girls and STILL feels sorry for himself. He's an annoying fuck and if you take him seriously than you are probably an annoying fuck as well. All of the drama in that series was fabricated out of thin air.

>He literally wept about fucking nothing, he gets angry over fucking nothing, and he acts sad about nothing in particular. He's not a pessimist by circumstance, he's a pessimist because the girlies didn't talk to him when he was younger and now he's a whiny bitch. The two girls clearly wanted to be friends, but not they're not GENUINE enough. That doesn't even fucking mean anything, what does he think they should be his family members or something?

>I mean I'll admit, he pisses me off especially because I was similar to him when I was younger. I mean I still don't have many friends but I'm not a bitch about it anymore, I grew up. I mean really all the poor kid needs is a father to kick him in the ass, which he clearly doesn't have.

>But no matter how you look at it, he has the traits of a "loser" but is still very influential in the school social scene and is always imparting his wisdom upon the cool kids; he's a fedora-lord power fantasy, and a poorly written one.

when was this published?
dont get me hyped for nothing

>when was this published?

A thousand years ago.

I see I'm not the only one here hoping against hope for a Yui end. I went in this expecting to prefer Yukino (purely on superficial terms), but Yui definitely won me over. And I can't see 8man with Yukino in a permanently genuine relationship.

I want a Yui end too. It would he the best end for all the characters and give everyone what they want.