This is San Antonio, Texas. Still think global warming isn't real?

This is San Antonio, Texas. Still think global warming isn't real?

Other urls found in this thread:

weather.gov/iln/EarliestSnowClimo
abc13.com/weather/earliest-houston-snowfall-in-history-fell-in-december-09/2736266/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

s/global warming/climate change

it looks pretty cold user

Fuck the whole climate.
Nothing but wind and shitty weather all fucking year.
>b-but we need it to breaaaaathe
Who cares about details?
We'll just hook ourselves onto some life support system instead.
No need to tolerate something so abysmal as atmosphere.

oh no, it's snowing in winter...

What has the world come to?

/sarcasm

grand solar minimum is here folks make sure you got your booties mini ice age soon to follow.

must be shopped. theres nothing white in san antonio

its winter faggot, cold air blows all over, get enough of it and it snows when the clouds try to rain

>San Antonio, Texas.
You know whats fucking weird about this?
I live in northern canada and its been 5C when it should be -25C at least.

you poor fool

>it rained somewhere in Sahara last month
>idiots call it a desert

It's raining in Fairbanks Alaska right now and the Richardson Pass is flooding even.
Everyone on snowmachines is trapped.

i can't wait until that food chain you've pumped full of bargain basement antibiotics and cloned quadropeds with congenital diseases collapses and the great american tv show that has been entertaining the world all these years enters its final and most dramatic season.

Austin here. IT actually snowed here too, last night. Definitely doesn't happen every year. If I had to guess I'd say maybe every 5-6 years. But thats been going on for the 20 years I've lived here.

Oh shit, it's December and there's snow on the ground! The world is ending!

>complains about jew warming
>shows a picture if snow

>it will happen when the weather cools
At this point i am concerned whether they will redub climate change to global cooling

>warming
>snow

yeah, no. we are heading into an ice age as happens every now and again. Glo Warming is just a means for further revenue capture on carbon based life forms.

>local and current weather conditions are indicative of climate

You are as retarded as climate chicken littles

Meanwhil, in paradise

So then what's the big deal if it's happened before

>Proof of Global Warming
>Climate is not weather
Which is it?

Meh, earth gonna earth.

Call me when we reach Younger Dryas levels of "fuck!!!!!".

They were really pushing that save the rainforest shit in the 90s but then it just sort of stopped. What's the deal?

Allow me to elaborate as a consultant of God Inc.

What you are witnessing is the Earth going through an immune response (yes the Earth is its own living creature). Just like how our bodies act when it is fighting off a virus or disease. It goes through fevers and it gets the chills, and so does the Earth.

Now what virus/disease is the Earth trying to fight off? I'll let you figure that out...

some of this shit actually happened tho, i mean, just saying.

look at a few coral reefs being destroyed and droughts happening around the world to the point where people are digging into aquifers for fresh water.

but i see it more as an overpopulation problem.

r e d d i t

Interdesting.

Now tell me all about the silicon trees user.

>Now what virus/disease is the Earth trying to fight off? I'll let you figure that out...

I think I know!

Dirty pagan

This, you have to end all post with FUCK THE JEWS PEPE!

>kill everyone in Africa, China, India and the Middle East
>suddenly most of the world's problems are solved

That was last night. It was all melted by the afternoon today.

>This is San Antonio, Texas. Still think global warming isn't real?

Wew, looks real warm there. Stay in the shade dude.

Is it niggers? It's niggers, isn't it?

I love this city... this is my birth city... this is my home town... i miss it every day... it has snowed there 2 times since i was born and i missed both occasions because i travel... i miss my friends and family... i miss the barbacoa, big red, whataburger, highways, 24 hour gas stations, heb, 410, the northside, downtown, st marys, san pedro, i really miss the god damn westside.... westwood for life....

i had to leave to pursue my dreams but god damn there isnt a day that i dont remember the alamo... i miss you so much... i miss my friends...

actually it starts as snow and just stays snow
in fact, all rain starts as snow

If you're not familiar with the term global cooling you're probably too young to have been around for it, or perhaps the green cancer hadnt made its way to your country yet. When I was growing up that's what climate change was going to be. When my children were born it changed to global warming, and now it's just climate change. I guess they got tired of having to explain their bogeyman and figured they may as well cover all the bases at once with a term like climate change so they can use any data they want to support their bullshit.

>live in north panhandle of texas
>no fucking snow here, ever
>san antonio is a 4-5 hour drive from here
>it snows super hard every 15-20 years or so
wow it's like you're taking living anywhere in the midwest totally out of context

Snowing in winter? omg big if true

Sure, but its not man made. Its a natural global occurence, this planet has been through multiple ice ages, man didnt create those either.

Cooling in the 60s and 70s. My dad showed me the National Geographics he had saying we were going to freeze to death.

I am 30 years old and literally every single winter I can remember there has been somebody saying that this winter proves/disproves global warming exists.

>warming
snow, k.

It's pretty unusual for it to snow in Austin during December

>this planet has been through multiple ice ages, man didnt create those either.

This. It was those damn dinosaurs and their textile factories

lol this can't be real

Yes and no. like, you realize "white" cooperation has sabotaged most of these nations economy and keep them in a state of ignorance for cheap labor, the banana wars for example. and not even mentioning euro/americans selling their souls for voting power and virtual singling

Brazil required a serious economic push so we let them destroy the rainforest.

They stole half that money tough.

We're actually at the start of a global cooling period. As a result we will start to see global water levels falling.

i worked around amarillo in a small town called fritch. no snow but there was hella lightning storms and wind

>you realize "white" cooperation has sabotaged most of these nations economy and keep them in a state of ignorance for cheap labor

I'm pretty sure they were ignorant long before we came along

its a massive cold front from Canada, it's not climate change

its just the way the fucking air works buckeroo

They should have been given a serious push off a cliff amirite?

Who says a polar shift has to be a 180° instant flip. How about 90° give or take. Global warming is a meme, keep driving that car btw

It's still autumn, retards.

that's to be expected, and lots more dangerous than anything snow can do. this guy on the edge of amarillo i know had his tree farm totally fucking destroyed because of a shitton of hail. plus, i've had my car struck by lightning in the past.

It snowed in austin 6 years ago more than it did last night. Why are faggots acting like this is an earthshattering thing?

When I was a kid, they made a massive stink about wasting water.
Which is retarded because any water that goes down the drain will evaporate back into the water cycle. I want to know what that was all about.

sure, but so were the aryans at one point, and so were the mongolians at one point, until they weren't, until they progressed and innovated their societies. but i don't know, i guess kill everyone that isn't white instead of trying to help them out? BUT why would a white person want to work under laboring conditions like a chinaman or spic when they dont have to? but at the same time lack of labor and hardships makes them soft, ie why so many weak null-males and beta men who spend all day on discord and r9k complaining about being too scared to talk to girls because they've never took a risk in their live or actually earned something while spics are having more tighter-knitted families.

But then if you dislike non-whites, and want them gone, then you shouldn't hold it against them when they try to survive, and cooperations side with them for profit and because they're easier to control.

although i think improving non-whites is easier, idk

There is no big deal...

sounds pretty comfy.
especially when you realize that there are going to be many illegals who are hopping that boarder for the last time because of this.

as a texan im okay with this

"Global warming" is what climate change deniers call it. "Climate change" is what people who wonder why the fuck Texas is suddenly getting snow call it.

Comfy austin snow thread anyone?

>global warming
>snow
pick one shill

In before they tell you global warming means more snow and proof of global warming.
But if you comment on said snow, the kneejerk reaction is weather is not climate.

Oh look, another Bewildered Boomer thread.

TITS OR GTFO

COLD SNAP..

COLD SNAP.

IT WILL HAPPEN WHEN THE WEATHER COOLS.

I wish it wasn't.

Underrated post

autumn in south texas

Weather on every other known planet has constant, unpredictable weather extremes. Every single one. How many people are there?
People in America think life and nature should mimic singing wonderful perfect movies, just like the propaganda they were fed as naive children.
Nature is chaos. Just like the shitstorm going on while two ugly people were grunting and cumming to make your blob of worthless cells and bacteria. Get over your worthless ego, thinking your existence impacts a planet. Malignant narcissism.

there's a little thing called winter you fucking autist.

Are you asking why it's snowing in winter unironically or???

>Texas will be nordic soon

my body is ready

My grandpappy got 4 fucking inches in Anderson. You know, the area that was having a fuckhuge drought 2 years ago?

ITS HAPPENING....3 DEAD

Saved for pasta, this is a gold statement.

you say this as the ignorant faggot you are without having a fucking clue of how environmental science works.

stfu you fucking jackass.

>screenshotting a reaction image on your phone to post it
Jesus fucking Christ user get it together.

>snowing in winter

OH NOOOOO!!!

So much dumb in one post. Do you even know where our breathable o2 comes from?

>black suede cowboy hat
you have to go back

They were still crying about global cooling around 1990. I still remember it being on tv constantly.

>Winter solstice 2017 in Northern Hemisphere will be at 10:28 AM on
>Thursday, December 21

not winter retard

They already did twice, and they made a propaganda movie about it too.

PhoenixFag here too
The winter weather isn't shit to me, early morning is still shorts weather imo

>tfw 83 degrees
>tfw Florida
I want my comfy snow day

weather.gov/iln/EarliestSnowClimo

fug I forgot its not allowed to snow before winter

The snow in Texas is because of all the moisture the hurricanes left us with. Not because ayylmao kek spacejew Yellowstone. The rest of the world's climate is pretty normal right now.

Definitely not global warming. It happens every 30 years. Nothing unusual about snow in the south Texas. Snowed alot more in 1985.

this is south texas retard

>non-complying deer

he had it coming

Oh no I forgot it was illegal to snow in Texas.

abc13.com/weather/earliest-houston-snowfall-in-history-fell-in-december-09/2736266/