youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does anyone even remember this old shit? It aired 9 years ago. Most Sup Forumsnons were in preschool back then.

actually i was 12 soooo i was in middle school

Not for me. I always wanted Hiromi to win.

Its one of the best osananajimi win anime series.

You cant trigger osananajimifag.

Why do you have PTSD

How can best girl winning MCbowl trigger anything?

Everything triggers Sup Forums. An anime about a historically-accurate depiction of the Catiline Conspiracy would trigger Sup Forums somehow.

shit its weird to think we all share a hate of this show even though we were fucking children when we saw it. wonder if i'd change my mind from a rewatch.

>was 20 when True Tears aired

>Italian character
>blonde hair
We can't let Japs keep getting away with this

Noefag here. I think I was 19 or 20 when it aired. Best 7 episodes romance ever. I'll never forget it.

>Noe is not the best girl

Loving this meme

I'm italian and I have blond hair

You just mixed something up. 2016 was a year when memes became reality, not vice versa.

Got some Lombard in your heritage? No big thing, if Hetalia's taught me anything it's that Italy loves giant German dick.

>rape baby from 1.6k years ago
ouch

Someone post the tear gif.

For those who watched it KOR is the ultimate triggering anime.

I barely even remember anything about this anime but my subconscious starts freaking out whenever I see a picture of this anime.

Huh? Why so?

Master of Martial Hearts

Romans were blonde master race, retard

It is the worst anime ever conceived in my opinion and many others. The animation is good but the entire plot is so goddamn infuriating that it makes me mad just typing this. Somewhere around 50ish episodes and a dozen misunderstandings an episode. It could have ended so much sooner but it was extended by asspulls, an indecisive and selfish MC and new characters that did nothing but interfere with the main story. The first ED is really the only thing good about it. As your senp/a/i do not watch this at all.

KimiNozo.

She should fuck her Onii-chan

it doenst trigger me

it just hurts

She was best girl and you can't argue that.

This episode triggers the K-On! fags.
I know it does me.

There greatest piece of media ever produce by humans.

By greatest you mean worst.

>true tears was 9 years ago
How time flies.

Marc Antony was a dirty slut. 0/10 waifu shit taste.

I remember when this shit was going on in Sup Forums.

but did it trigger Sup Forums? wasn't it mostly Japanese obsessive otaku who went apeshit crazy over it?

at least I don't remember any threads that took that stuff seriously

I mean even our worst is way better than japan worst right?

I seem to remember Sup Forums being fairly triggered over it, there were a lot of threads at least. It was a while ago, however, and my memories a bit hazy.

;_;

it did trigger Sup Forums because there were a lot of purefags back then but it wasnt at the same scale as what japan did.

Japan pretty much exploded

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
EP 13: youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

triggers Sup Forums
not triggers mods

Already a thing.

>tfw Tattun wouldn't even answer the question about adapting Keit-ai

tbhf

This triggers mods more than it triggers Sup Forums desu
And it's not evenreal.

Cheapest thing in existence
Haven't seen the anime but dropped the manga around vol 10 because of the most stupid special technique ever. Didn't want to spend my money on that anymore

NEXT CHAPTER NEVER

Why?

>money
Did you actually buy the tanks to read it or something
Also, Esdese is sexy - all is forgiven.

She didn't fly so good.

Here in italy they sell them like normal comics on places where you usually get newspapers and magazines (can't remember the name but you get it)

>pic related my really small collection.
Damn i need to buy psycho-pass vol 2

The fuck is it with the image

Fml
Fuck my iphone

Yeah but why don't you, you know, read it on batoto or something

No he means greatest.

Confirmed.

Mods hate memes that they themselves haven't forced.

Mods, the kind of control you're attempting simply is... it's not possible. If there is one thing the history of this board has taught us it's that Keit-ai will not be contained.

Keit-ai breaks free, it spams to new threads and crashes through topics, painfully, maybe even dangerously, but, uh... well, there it is.

I'm, I'm simply saying that Keit-ai, uh... finds a way.

Keit-ai is already a manga. Stop posting it.

Cause people spend money to do those?
Cause i like collecting them? Cause it's easier? Cause it's better quality than a freaking scanlation? Cause no ads? Cause exclusive content.

I didn't picked this up because every post about it seems to be calling it disappointing as fuck.

Altho I started Xam'd regardless of those complaints.

What's this about?
NTR?

Nope just kannagi having sex before the main hero.

Mostly /u/ and i love it

Are you triggered by the anime or the excessive flipposting that happened on here when the show was airing?

It keeps triggering the mods! kek

I don't get it whats the drama with that

i agree, and yet it was the first over 100 ep show i finished. i guess because ayukawa a cute

Kuzu no Honkai

Sup Forums too scared to get into a series without "pure" heroines.

Already a thing.

If you liked True Tears, you need to see this.

I don't mind Re: zero, I just hate him.
I really don't understand why this triggers people. Probably because I like her and all.

Need more incest doujinshi.

>mods being this mad over a meme

Remember, these are the same mods that banned Tattun from Trigger when he was posting her on Sup Forums about LWA.

But the best girl won in that show.

Kill la Kill

Yeah i never understood it either, i loved her too

No character development.

Plain bitch.

Oh you fuck off right now.

They were terrorists who didn't kill people of course it was disappointing.

At least the anime didn't end with them fucking like the manga.

People on Sup Forums get really mad because lots of words.

I liked it, the only slightly sketchy part is the ending episode, other than that it was good.

Every Osomatsu thread I see is just getting mad at fujos for no reason.

Was 15 at the time, I loved it. Best girl won.

Fuck off fujoshit.

She's the best girl, why would that trigger anyone?

Second season exists

As much as I love Evangelion it's not "the best anime ever created" which is how it was described to me before I watched it. So, when its flaws reared their ugly heads I was pissed. Still love it doe.

Ayukawa is a pure as the Ganges river.

OST is GOAT.