Have you ever been Robbed?

Have you ever been Robbed?

Had my car stolen from the hospital "EMS Officers Only" parking section, had my ambulance stolen when we were treating an OD, had someone try to steal my (new) car at a nightclub, and was mugged for $5 in Ohio.

I had someone break into my house and take a couple laptops and leave. I lived in a shit neighborhood growing up but now like in a 99 percent white Mormon neighborhood where I'm probably the only non-Mormon.

nice quints. Ohio sucks so much

Yeah. Jews robbed the world of living in the Reich.

When I was like 9 a cashier at a shop tried to steal my friends wallet, she then played it off as a joke.
#just90sthings

The vehicle incidents all happened in Detroit.

yeah my POS single mother robbed me of my childhood

I did for a pizza during a delivery. I had a chance to run the two faggots over too and I didn't. I regret not doing it.

twice a year. they call it taxes

got robbed for 1600 microsoft points when I was around 15 trying to get 10th prestige on modern warfare 2, unironically taught me to never trust anybody on the internet

Ran into an illegal begging for money, he pulled a knife but I ran off laughing.

>kid down the road stole some of my Pokemon cards
>go to college people try and rob my car of stuff, "nothing of value was had" so they set my back seat on fire.

Witnessed! Giganigga's worst enemy.

Paid a coworkers cellphone bill for cash once. Then they rang up $1000 that charged to my credit card. CC company and phone company said that is legit, they can keep spending on my card. Cancelled the card and never paid the bill.

No, I lived in a nice neighborhood as a kid, and we don't have niggers here

Iktfb

how do you even get into the illicit ferret business? like what possible life leads you down that path

Not really.

>he pulled a knife
>I ran off laughing
>wut
Evidently it wasn't for your own safety.

yeah, some nigger jumped me and took my phone a few weeks ago.

damn nigga thats cold

>Buying toy poodles
Why the fuck you'd even buy one if these fuckers?

Tried to rob with a knife.
I just gestured to my shoulder holster, he put up his hands and turned around, not wanting any of that shit.
Good times.
Yes it was a nig.

a nigger broke into my work truck this week while I was in a crawlspace and stole my wallet. Dumb nigger went to use my card at a famous footware.
Now hes under arrest for fraud. Feels good

an upstanding african american youth broke a window in my car and stole one of my fleshlights (the most valuable thing I left in my car) but joke's on him because I had already cummed in it about 6 hours prior to the theft and I had syphilis.