Has anyone noticed that Chick Fil A can open a restaurant in the middle of a nigger hub and still hire 95% young white...

Has anyone noticed that Chick Fil A can open a restaurant in the middle of a nigger hub and still hire 95% young white employees? How the fuck do they hire so many white people when right down the street the McDonald's only has 2 mud sharks on their entire roster. But CFA only has a couple light skin black women or old Mexican women...

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/opening-a-chick-fil-a-franchise-2016-1
archive.is/4bQ2r
chick-fil-a.com/Franchising/Franchise
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also McDonald's is probably not the best example. Wal Mart can be used for instance.

Are non-whites just not applying to work at CFA or do they just have a preference for clean cut white people?

Worked there as a kid. There was one black kid and that was it. It’s a Christian organization and uber conservative. Let’s face it. Most darkies/minorities don’t want to deal with a job that holds them accountable.

comes down to who’s doing the hiring obviously

I've never seen a chick fil a in the ghetto. Curious to know which location your describing.

I literally live in the most diverse area in my city. There are Indians, Africans, Arabs, Mexicans, niggers, whites, Europeans, literally every fucking ethnicity in the world is here yet CFA is probably the only fast food restaurant that has a 90% white staff. Unbelievable. It's also a poor part of town and crime is rough

Yeah they're pretty good at hiring quality employees.

For example I can't go to the store without hearing a British accent or Slavic language, or some random nig nog speaking French, or seeing some Muslim women. It's like the literal definition of a melting pot. Like they just threw everyone here

They generally like to hire kind, hard working people that provide a good attitude and service.

CFA is the most redpilled fast food chain in America. Although the manager at my local one is black...

I've been to Chick-fil-a stores with black employees. Some of them are dumb but they try hard and are under the watchful eye of a white manager who corrects any mistakes they make. Ghetto trash that McDonald's would hire don't make it past the most casual of interviews.

>go to Chic in the south
>expect it to be nigger central
>blue eyed blonde girl working the counter with a blue eyed blond man

They pay $3 more an hour than their local competitors and don't hire blacks. It has to be a directive given to management from upper management, but I doubt that there's any written evidence of it.

No that it matters. Not hiring niggers for customer service is a good plan. I wouldn't hire them to be in customer-facing positions either, but back-of-house positions are alright, I suppose.

Because strict rules (cleanliness, punctuality, good attitude) be raycis

You don't become a CFA manager without being hard-working.

who cares if it is all whites? you should be happy, no? what's if I went into a taco bell and asked why there are only mexicans? who the fuck cares. you are what's wrong with the world today.

Chick-fil-A actually has fucking standards. And they better for the price I pay for a meal these days.

I don't know, but I'lltellyawhat ... every time I go in there I'm thrown off guard by how friendly, personable, and clean the staff is.

Sad that that's become so unusual.

Post location address or you’re a larp

Plenty of black people work at the one in Santa Monica, ca

intersting what you can make out of fast food

McDonalds fills a niche, the CHEAP niche. Chik fil a fills the QUALITY luxury niche, and thus has higher profit margins, thus can pay more and attract higher quality employees.

I call bullshit every chic fil a in Miami has exclusively brown people.

Really the only place you can get a white person to serve you fast food. I wanna marry a former CFA girl

"Must have a high school diploma"

where do you live? that sounds cool. where i live diverse areas are just nigs nogging, mexicans being shady, and asians yelling and driving horribly. we have no interesting foreigners, just a bunch of walking stereotypes.

its a result from Christianity.
i have to say Im surprised jews dont try to shut it down, not that Ive been made aware at least

Even here in Spicizona most of the employees at both CFA and In N Out are all good looking white kids.

Same is true for Publix.

well, they tried to sabotage them for hating the gay, but that plan didn't suceed, at all

>in Miami
How many 18-24 year old white girls are you going to convince to drive down from Broward for a fast food job?
At least they're latina, and not filthy Haitians (who I absolutely would not trust around food).

They simply conduct incoming employment tests...

Niggers are not to smart....

It's funny really that everyone in the back of their minds realises that the implicit whiteness of chic filtet is part of what makes it so good. And those places make tons of money, lunch and dinner cars will be wrapped around twice.

I'm from Charlotte which is white in parts but fairly (((diverse))) at this point. I took a trip out to the mountains a few years back and a friend and I were eating at a Bojangles for breakfast. All of a sudden we both had this realization that the entire establishment was nothing but white people, workers and customers. It was such a nice feeling.

that was leddit being leddit but who knows, knowing them they could have funded a pre ctr group trying to start that

the last chick fil a i went to had two black dudes working there. i told my girlfriend to get napkins for us and one of the black dudes ran across the store to get me napkins. maybe they only hire good blacks

As someone who has looked into what it takes to open one, the nonmeme answer is that Chick Fil A is extremely strict in who they allow to operate one of their franchise locations. Basically, they cover virtually all of the initial costs in setting up the restaurant (in exchange for a larger cut of the profit than most fast food chains), but they only approve like 1 in 250 franchisee applicants. You have to meet high moral standards (by being a family man, community volunteer etc) in addition to having an established track record of in some area of business. Furthermore, once they do approve you, they take far more control over the oversight and day to day operations than a regular fast food chain might so they can be completely sure you're running the restaurant up to their standards and maintaining the integrity of their brand.

businessinsider.com/opening-a-chick-fil-a-franchise-2016-1

Blacks can only be polite for so long until they nig out at a customer and get fired. They probably have to hire some as a quota but just don't last

Chicfila is not Franchised.

Worked there for a year. Shit is a cult I swear. During my job interview the manager asked if I believed "Jesus Christ was our Lord and saviour."

>mfw

The world's weirdest viral marketing

Incase you don't want to go through the paywall...
archive.is/4bQ2r

That's true.

Wait, they have CFA in fucking Ireland? Why did it take them so long to come to my state... Wtf.

WTF
IT USED TO BE CHIC-FIL-A
MANDELA EFFECT HAPPENING

My dad is the supreme emperor of Chick-fil-A and he said that they scan DNA during interviews and only hire those who have at least 66% ashkenazic ancestry.

Chick-fil-A needs to open a chicken franchise run by jews.

>hear me out godamnit!

Chick-fil-A is a Christian company, closed on Sundays. If they have a Jewish franchise, they could be open on Sunday during the christian sabbath, and closed on Saturday for the Jewish sabbath. We could have Chick-fil-A 7 days a week with this model. Think about it.

And also, regardless of location, 90% of the white girls are qt3.14.

Because employees are background checked and cant or dont hire convicts or felons.
Unlike other fastfood chains, they work at those joints as way of serving their
probation.
They also have to have some education, currently attending or previous. They need Maff so they can count which is white racist as we have been told!

If anyone is looking for a fully nig staffed CFA look no further than the Atlanta International Airport.

Less thievery
Less drama
English is spoken to the customers and fellow employees
The one near me hires nothing but fine college qts. There is a black girl but she has good hair and the Latina is fine af and damn smart. Unusual finds stand out in this world.

I've seriously been noticing the same thing; I live in southern Virginia with a high population of blacks and other minorities but the Chik Fil A right down the street from me is completed employed by 7/10 and up white girls, not a single minority works there and they're always friendly and smiling whenever I go through the drive-through.

Be privately owned by strong, Baptist family from the South.

Pay employees well and actually take pride in the business.

Seriously, not have (((shareholders))) is huge. Family is required to keep ownership private.

Nah, they are doing just fine, no need to compromise. In fact I bet it makes people want it more by closing on Sunday. It and In-N-Out are the only two resturaunts I see constantly crowded on any day of the week. The lines for Chick-fil-A are ridiculous.

>white girls
>your picture
Americans.

CFA exclusively hires ppl with church references and those hires take priority over all other potential applicants.
>the vast majority of niggers dont go to church

/thread

He never said that was a picture of his CFA

Private ownership explains everything.

Daily reminder you can start you own franchise for only $10k

chick-fil-a.com/Franchising/Franchise

My dad works for Nintendo and he tells me the Chick-fil-A / DNA stories are bullshit.

because they hold their employees responsible for fuck ups and they have managers that aren't niggers hiring a bunch of dindus

I've definitely been to some in rural georgia with all blacks working there

>having standards is bad

Well based on that description I'm guessing some part of Los Angeles?

charlotte here, our mountains are great but fuck asheville

chic fil a has a merit system to weed out problem negros

>IT USED TO BE CHIC-FIL-A

can confirm
bizarre times we're living in

What the fuck

I thought it was Chic-Fil-A