Nicholas Fuentes

Nicholas Fuentes

> thrown out of Republican Party for views on Israel
> loses conservatard "activist" job for edgy humor
> bullied out of college
> thrown out of IE for being unable to express criticism in a productive manner
> Spencer & NPI consider him a non-factor because he countersignals alt-right figures so often while using Boomer-tier talking points
> no other activist group will touch him because of his unnecessary pursuit of the optics debate long after it had ended
> Milo cancelled an interview with him last minute
> McCarthy won't work with him because of his unnecessary, personal attacks
> Millennial Woes disinvites him from Christmas stream
> all ethots are abandoning ship after he autistically endorsed misogyny (even when most of them would be OK with patriarchy)
> tried to get on Cernovich/PJW's shows but neither of them were interested
> taken refuge with Nazbols and MGTOW
> now even Allsup is calling him out for claiming to be an expert on women while also being an incel who lives in his parents' basement

Has anyone ever blown their credibility more than Fuentes in the last couple of days? It's almost like trying to enhance your percieved credibilty by attacking your allies isn't a viable long term strategy. Pretty tough to build a movement with no friends!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=muf3XYTXfHk
mobile.twitter.com/GroyperMatt/status/939239162909249536
youtube.com/watch?v=71qNiCWyWcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

David Brock and Shareblue have

Hahhaha, he's now trying to back out of the hole he dug for himself

He is still really just a dumb kid. DOn't want to sound like a boomer but he needs more respect for his elders, that's trad right?

What are you talking about? What those oldfags who are out doing activism IRL really need is a based 19-year-old to tell people that they should actually stay home and make youtube videos!

I'm a good Christian. Lets talk about bullying women.

how does he look so young and so old at the same time? is this the power of 49% genetics?

>you need nick, nick doesn't need you
imagine actually believing that

Women are whores who deserve hatred even when they agree with 95% of my views. Now listen to me talk about how to rebuild the traditional family for an hour and a half.

What a fucking retard if he actually believes that. He has 6k youtube subscribers and he already thinks he is the boss.

I used to disdain infighting but the ironycels are a net negative on our movement and we'd be better off shaking them off

Elliot you have to go back.

It's not about e-thots, it's about him siding with ironycels who threaten to dox his co-host.

If he legitimately does so, then good for him. He is a bright guy with a lot of potential, but his grotesque ego needs to be reeled back in line.

>imagine thinking Lauren Southern isn't a glorified camwhore
She sucked nigger dick in highschool and was a cosplayer.

It's like that time he insisted on "debating" Spencer, and when Spencer actually was generous enough to go on Fuentes' show, Fuentes did nothing but strawman and accuse Spencer of promoting terrorism.

Vittu pois jo.

Kill yourself e-celeb faggot. Sage

>mexican faggot larping as a nazi
Have we seen everything now?

This is whats funny, everyone tries to be nice to him and forget about his attacks but he just keeps on going. He's a crypto-cernovich

We just had this thread.

>lost 2 debates against a video game streamer

You Spencer/IE dickheads are so transparent it hurts.

That's just one of Fuentes' many problems.

Remember that time Cernovich made veiled threats against Allsup and then literally the next day Fuentes said that he considered Cernovich an ally.

I realize that Fuentes is desperate because he's burned bridges with so many people on the alt-right, but he should have at least stuck by the people who stuck by him (including McCarthy).

Olin menos nukkumaan mut jos sua ärsyttää mun olemassaolo tääl niin jään hereille, vitun typerä huora.

literally who???

Nick is /ourgoy/. Atheists and LARPers BTFO

Hello, my fellow (Ironic) NazBol incel.

You forgot: He is not white.

He and James Allsup are both non-white LARPers.

>spends weeks attacking stormweenie larpers
>gets into bed with nazbol larpers

Can someone explain why Sup Forums has been attacking trad female youtubers just because they may have had sex with black men in the past? Is it /leftypol/ pushing this movement?

I think that you should accept that far more people on the alt-right have problems with Fuentes' behavior than Spencer or IE.

Is there any faction that he hasn't alienated other than Nazbol and MGTOW?

Even when he "settles" issues eveyrone knows that he'll go back to making backhanded insults the next day. It's like when Enoch went on Fuentes' show after the optic debacle to extend an olive branch and settle the dispute. Fuentes was "nice" to Enoch to his face but just days later began talking about what losers the TRS crew were and how they never accomplished anything.

>Hey you guys, pay attention to my viral marketing campaign for my favorite e-celeb.
Read the rules. If you want to advertise then buy an ad.

Go fuck a snow monkey.

>i'm not from that crew
>HE TALKED BAD ABOUT THAT CREW!!!

kek

Spencer & Enoch
>declare themselves leaders of e-cult
>send e-army to Sup Forums to shill against challengers to e-throne
kys OP

Can't you hate both?

Whatever happened to Nathan Damigo?
His interview on tyt was fucking marvelous, dunno how the Cenk allowed that one through
>youtube.com/watch?v=muf3XYTXfHk

>another anti-Nick shill thread
Nick, Lauren, Spencer, are the triumvirate.
Do not lefties or one of the triumvirate break this up.
Spencer has white consciousness, Lauren has white propaganda and attracts normies, Nick has the pragmatic and esoteric views that get the initiated working to accomplish tasks in our favor.

He's been sidelined by legal issues. He's a felon, so if he keeps getting arrested for shit he might be imprisoned under a repeat offender provision and denied bond long-term. He has a new kid, so I can understand him wanting to take the backseat for a while.

I hear he's still active behind the scenes, though. Everyone likes him.

Supposedly took time off for a combination of wanting to raise his family and possible legal trouble over the Cville clusterfuck.

The OP literally contains a list of people who have issues with Fuentes

He should have sat down, shut the fuck up and listened until he was older and wiser. Instead he went full retard attention whore. I look back at when I was 19 and how little I knew

Alright seems like decent enough reasons. Wish he would make some videos on youtube atleast though. His arguing series was pretty good.

I agree, but he was one of the named parties in the Charlottesville lawsuit, so there's not a lot he can say publicly without risking his legal position (and the livilihood of his family if they should lose).

Being a Irony Bro is the new counterculture

>explain why Sup Forums has been attacking trad female youtubers
Because they're effective and the jews here don't like that.
>just because they may have had sex with black men
They didn't. Their only weapons is calling them jews and accusing them of burning coal.

Can't wait for the PJW video.

Nick is the one attacking others though

>fuentes
the absolute state of ethno amerimutts

This, but it's clear he's repeatedly rejected attempts by other people to reach out to him.

Look at his response to Mosley trying to kill the beef. . It's clear that he had a lot of resentment towards more sucessful (popular IRL and engaged in public activism) figures in the alt-right and that this is just now bubbling to the surface.

Pride comes before the fall.

>being a Nazi isn't pragmatic, Richard

Nick is right. It's time we staged a coup against the Spencer cult before they run the right completely into the ground.

This kid has been a little shit over the last week. And he can't come to admit it.

He's always talking about "bad optics" yet here you have a guy who goes on non-stop about "thots" like some nigger you'd find in the comment section of a rap video on WorldStarHipHop. Literally half of his videos/live-streams this past week had some stupid nigger-tier "THOT" in the title. Even the ones that didn't, I'm sure he was bitching about "thots" throughout the stream... all from his mother's basement.

Another thing he often talks about is "subversive elements". Yet here you have a kid who's been shitting up a storm of subversive, petty and negative garbage towards others for the last week. Not just any "others" but people who literally share the exact same core beliefs that make someone alt-right or identitarian.

Just about everyone in the alt-right/identitarian circle disagrees with the storm he's been shitting up lately. Literally the only people on his side are his no-name sperg follows comprised of incels, NazBol sabotage trolls and MGTOW or MRA losers. And he clings to + re-tweets their support.

Lastly, he always goes on about some low-hanging fruit comment regarding how these women are "PATREON WHORE TRADTHOTS JUST REPEATING WATERED DOWN TALKING POINTS LOL E-BUX SLUTS". Who cares if they're getting some money via Patreon? If we're all for this "women don't enter the workforce, value the nuclear family" then at the very least, having a small & easy part-time "job" at home where you face no threat of getting fired for your views, all while helping provide normie-friendly videos & tweets, is not a bad thing at all.

Nick & plenty of his dumbass followers act as if we're about to put together a political party for the ethnostate arriving next week and other alt-right/identitarian women are threatening his candidacy.

Holy shit, I can't believe I haven't seen this before.

Redpill after redpill. Not just The_Donald-tier, civnat redpills either, but identitarian and white nationalist redpills.

I'm only half-way through as well. I'm sure it gets even better. It also looks very normie friendly.

>claim to be rightwing
>claim to want good optics
>align yourself with commies
Nick, I know you are reading this, faggot. Remember that those who associate themselves with commies will die with them

You would think Nick cares about pragmatism but then he goes on a holy crusade against women

Great optics (acoustics?) Nick

Hey Nick, Lauren may be a coalburning slut, but she is above you on the totem pole, faggot.

>Lauren a coalburning slut
Let's see if I can espouse some thoughts on this subject without being lazily called a white knight (inb4 "white knight" reply). Also hoping I don't derail this thread.

The fact she once dated a half-black dude (looks more half sand-nigger to me, definitely not a typical half-black) is pretty disgusting. Some context is fair though........ He wasn't a full-blown legit black guy (ex. Terry Crews). That's one of the most vile sights on the planet. Secondly, it's not like she was dating this guy while espousing her identitarian, white nationalist positions like she's been doing for the last year. Seems like she was probably 19 at the time. Those pictures look 3-4 years old. Lauren doesn't look like her "Trump-era" self in those pictures. She has a lot less make-up on. Also, when I was 19 years old, most mixed-race people like that guy hardly seemed as "alien" and "non-white" as they do now that I'm redpilled & racially aware.

It's a shame nobody was looking out for august ames who was bullied to a point she comitted suicide

Lets talk about bullying women

>IE throws him and still takes his advice
>Spencer admitted to having talks about his advice
lmao

A lot of the bullying Tara McCarthy got was really harsh & vicious. I hope she isn't suicidal or anything. Nick was chalking it up to some casual, tame trolling and "JUST HAVE THICKER SKIN OK?" while he got dopamine highs from the likes & retweets of incels, MGTOW and NazBol sabotage trolls on twitter.

This pretty much covers it 100%. Fuentes has next to no life expereince. For him, virtually all of his recommendations are theoretical. Sometimes he gets it right, othertimes he just ends up aping the views of his boomer parents - who are the people he interacts with the most.

If he is going to criticize women on the alt-right, he should at least demonstrate that his approach can result in a successful, healthy relationship. What woman would want to start a family with a person who openly endorsed misogyny? Would she feel like she was a partner in a social unit as vital as a family?

It's painfully obvious that he's not sucessful with women and that bitterness over this feeds into his ultra-traditionalist views (most of which are correct). However, he is unable to speak about these positions in an honest manner because he has no life expereince. Women do want a strong man so they can make a strong family. Nick is not a strong man. He's not financially independent He has strange resentment of women. He behaves immaturely online. What kind of life could he give a potential wife? Would she live with him in his parent's basement while he picks fights wilfth most of his political allies? Until Nick can stand on his own, he needs to do a lot more listening to people who actually have experience.

There is nothing lonelier than a white hispanic

> that get the initiated working to accomplish tasks in our favor

Doesn't Nick explicitly condemn IRL activism? His "retake the Republican party" plan has been tried numerous times before and failed. A JWOKE Tea Party won't do us any good in a 70% nonwhite country.

Why did he have to go and ruin his career by debating Destiny?

Nick I love you but you are fucking up kid. Not having James's back was dishonorable. You don't need the approval of the edges all the time.

What career? He was a moderately popular YouTube commentator.

The alt right has been nothing but kind and welcoming to this guy, and all he does it take the piss. Numerous times, older experienced men have offered olive branches to Nick, but it seems he is unable to apoligize or make amends. He cannot accept when he has screwed up, to the point where he is even willing to align with nu-kekistanis mgtowers (ironycels) and commies, and other nonwhites trying to subvert the movement. If Nick is reading this, you can still be forgiven, but this is a fight you won't win. In fact, nobody will win but you will lose most. Also listen to James more, he is basically your wise older brother

Well said

Thanks but its serious. The memes will turn against you, they already are. When the entire alt right decides to make an enemy they go down.

Its already begun
"The Thot Patrol"

I'm agreeing with you

Stop paying attention to these e-celeb retards. A 19 year old loser podcasting from his parents' basement is not a serious political force.

Welp, it appears that Fuentes was being intentionally subversive and trying to kill the alt-right.

mobile.twitter.com/GroyperMatt/status/939239162909249536

Matt used to be very pro-Fuentes. It seems like he doesn’t have any relevant allies anymore. I guess what I’m most confused about is where Fuentes thought he’d go after he killed the movement with needless infighting.

Nick inserts real thoughts and critique into the dialogue. This kid is grounded in real Christian Western Civilization.

Don't know his views but damn, what a punchable face

He's a self-hating Mexican and nationalist.

Bump

Yep saw that. Pissed me off. He's very spoiled and has a big idea of himself. What that kid needs/needed is/was a good beating.

i thought the alt-right only existed on reddit...

dont really care for e-celebs. especilly him and that other hapa faggot james who both couldn't even debate against that degenerate manlet destiny.

fukking lame twat.

BASED COIN BOY

I actually like how Fuentes handled mud-gate. I agree with Anglin on this.

I do get pissed by Fuentes' pompous constant mocking of pagans, though. He needs to read Jung and Nietsche and Serrano before calling all pagans LARPers.

Nick admitted he was a reifag

He is now /myguy/

Lol, no, Nick crushed both of those interviews.

How many times is Fuentes gonna bring shit back up after other people try to move on? That's what annoys me.

Spencer tried to kill the beef and went on Nationalist Review and Nick brought it up back up.

Enoch tried to kill the beef and went on America First and then Nick brought it up back up.

Millennial Matt tried to kill the beef on AF and same story.

Eli tried to via twitter, same story.

Over and over and over.

Lauren fucked that guy that, he has confirmed this frequently.

9/10 times somebody asks him about it in the chat and he answers it again.

If you want non e-celeb shit nick fuentes stop his show after he starts going to the chat for questions.

this guy gets it

That's true on America First but on twitter too he re-hashes old arguments.

It's just annoying. He genuinely is a smart guy and when he sticks to the issues he adds value.

The answer to the e-thot question is obvious. Unless they are being actively subversive, just leave them alone. Let them post their videos with regurgitated content. Don’t bully them in particular. Bully women in general if they are being thots.

He is onto us and is browsing this thread

its so cringe how he and james try so hard to sound like trump in their tweets.

Nick stop trying to suck-up to the ironybros

hey, he's copying Trump's shtick again, how original!

youtube.com/watch?v=71qNiCWyWcY

will someone for the love of god post the full video

Hi Nick!

You have to be put in your place, learn where you stand in the hierarchy. And I am half the world away, I am in no group shilling against you. I saw your tweets, I know you're lurking right now.
Even your buddy James has called you out.

oh no he like a tweet?

I thought a lot of people like every reply they get as a show of thanks for contributing.

Hey faggot