What are Sup Forums's thoughts on this pig?

strawpoll.me/14578737

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=5f6_1512716304
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/investigate-civil-rights-violation-daniel-shaver-who-was-killed-mesa-arizona-police-department
youtube.com/watch?v=M62Va6Ft2cw
policeone.com/police-trainers/articles/245523006-How-to-explain-to-the-public-why-cops-dont-shoot-to-wound/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ask one of the other 50 fucking threads about this.

The cop did nothing wrong; only reddit soyboys will disagree.

Funny how Americans just accept that cops execute them at random and still insist that "muh right to bear arms" protects them from the state.

Why don't you shoot back or something?

Trigger happy pig that needs to be gassed.

Would you like it if cops in Australia were happy trigger?

Video:
liveleak.com/view?i=5f6_1512716304

He will burn in Hell with every other fucking dollop of police shit.

Needs to die

Would you like it if cops in Australia were trigger happy?

Kill him and then kill the judge that allowed him to get away with murder. KILL BOTH OF THEM!

Well, lets do something..

Meme, yes. always meme...

but also sign...
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/investigate-civil-rights-violation-daniel-shaver-who-was-killed-mesa-arizona-police-department

he beat the rap because, imho, a corrupt judge and a corrupt police force. . It is literally the least you can do to get this investigated.

Nice bait, he handled the situation like a fucking retard.

My thoughts are fuck you Diego.

He wasn't trigger happy at all.

Read up on how our jury system works, you fucking retard

obviously upset hes a manlet. manlets shouldn't be allowed to have a gun

ooooh another tough talker on the net

>cop shouldn't have shot
>but I see why he did
Stop trying to use this as a reason for buzzfeed to say "Alt-Right hates police"
>Why don't you shoot back or something?
We always get shot by the better armed and more numerous police force.
Also not all police are bad?

Someone should doxx him, hopefully some crazy doesn't shoot him in return

ON YOUR KNEES, LEGS CROSSED
HANDS UP, CRAWL TOWARDS ME
RECITE THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE BACKWARDS
SPEAK ONLY IN WORDS THAT HAVE THE SAME NUMBER OF LETTERS AS A PRIME NUMBER
BLINK EACH EYE ONE AT A TIME, NO MORE THAN 5 SECONDS APART, AND NO LESS THAN 2
FAIL TO FOLLOW THESE ORDERS AND I WILL KILL YOU

That every one defending him is a kike lawyer, braindead CBTS boomer, or paid shill.

I think he makes it easy to tell who's paid to post here, or hates Sup Forums in general.

>ad hominem attack

A disgrace. The police should certainly not defend his actions at all, what a piece of trash.

Delusional contrarians are defending him on Sup Forums but this shit would be all over the news and the guy would get sentenced for murder in any proper first world country. This was handled as shit as could be.

MODS
>redundant thread
>one-line writing prompt one post
>strawpoll
Argue something, preferably in the oldest of the threads already up on this topic. Do not take surveys or data mine. Do not start a redundant thread "inviting" everybody else to make your case for you.

The jury was not allowed to see the video of the man being murdered by the cop.

That's not how the jury system is supposed to work, user. Not in the US.

Let's have the fed's investigate. This looks like criminal conspiracy to me.

Should get killed same way he killed the man

The Jury doesn't get to see evidence if the judge rules so. You fucking read up on OUR system, Nunga Bunga

>be american
>get drunk
>get shot

In our great country (USA), you aren't sentenced to death by the media and the court of public opinion.

Cops are the ZOG's front line pawns

This guy deserves the death penalty

> What are Sup Forums's thoughts on this pig?
Why call names, when you can name a list of crimes and crime partners of him?
1. His papi has ties in court and in internal investigation, enough at least to forge a biased jury.
2. Retarded commands where screamed by another cop Charles Langley, that testified that he would do the same.
3. They both lied under oath, that suspect was reaching to his shorts.

All three should go to jail in Alaska forever.

Juries should be logical, not emotional; The video was emotional. It did not need to be played, just described by the prosecutor

I don't know, what was the guy reaching for? It's not impossible to crawl with your hands up, and if that's what officers tell you to do or you'll die, then do fucking do it. Why would he go back down again, they told him, he's going to die if he does it again. If you can't follow simple orders like that, you're a threat to society.

He's a much better person than you are.

they should just switch to tasers.

Fuck off with these faggot threads

Everything else disregarded, only teenagers and niggers call cops pigs.

its no joke if you try to have fun in america, like even the simplest thing you can seriously fuck your life up. its land of opportunity but 100% opportunity means 100% risk exposure. and your death will make NO SENSE but there's a .000001% chance you might live like a god so its seen as acceptable.

>5 shots

>pig
t. "anarchist" who thinks the world would legit be better without government.

> All three should go to jail in Alaska forever.
Also internal affairs must be purged, judge dismissed, prosecutor sued for obstructing justice.

Absolute shit show by the police, commands that were impossible to follow and they were just ready to kill for any reason.

Keep your legs crossed and hands in the air and “crawl towards us”.
That command right there was his death sentence.

then cops will have tasers and criminals will have guns

Looks Jewish to me.

Damn. He didn't even let him pull up his falling shorts. He just wanted to kill. You can hear it in his voice. He was def just looking for an excuse to KILL in cold blood.

Made him crawl to him on all fours like a dog, and then cowardly shot him straight in the head. That's cold blood.

He's a deranged paranoid psychopath mother fucker.

him did nothing wrong him a good boy n shit

video
youtube.com/watch?v=M62Va6Ft2cw

Logically, you could say that the man was clearly not an extreme risk and that the police officer gave him difficult instructions. Or that he was intoxicated and was not dealt with as intoxicated people should be.

Or that you could visually confirm the lack of a weapon with him on his back

And what of all the other officers he had with him? They had one individual detained (the girl) and could not forcibly detain the man who was clearly having trouble following basic instructions?

His death was on the police. You can't expect a drunk faggot to follow perfect instructions when you explicitly yell IF YOU MAKE A MISTAKE I WILL KILL YOU.

Who cares

Soyboy

america is fucking terrifying.

policeone.com/police-trainers/articles/245523006-How-to-explain-to-the-public-why-cops-dont-shoot-to-wound/

I usually side with the cops to the point of being called a bootlicker but this guy was a piece of shit faggot and I hope he gets whats coming to him.

There is nothing emotional about a video showing the situation from the cop's perspective. It showed perfectly what happened.
>If you can't function properly under the threat of death if you even make the slightest mistake, you are a threat to society!

Why don't you ask our opinion about the consequences of being a noncompliant citizen?

Which one of you bootlicker mother fuckers voted "not guilty"!?!

Price of freedom, eurofag

this

t.bootlicker

It's almost like intoxicated and stressed persons have problems with physical coordination

He looks like he tried to transition but gave up after a month of estrogen.

You can shuffle on your knees with ankle crossed over one leg with ease. But I guess "shuffle" is considered too silly a word for what's given as a stern command?

SIMON SAYS GET ON THE GROUND NOW
SIMON SAYS CRAWL
SIMON DIDN'T SAY PULL UP YOUR PANTS
*BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG*

>freedom
>dance like a funny little monkey for me or I'll shoot you dead and face no repercussions
>the government pays me to do this

He deserves the rope. A sad little manlet on a power trip because he was bullied as a child.

>A crying drunkard is a threat to society because he fucks up orders under extreme duress
I honestly don't have the words to express my disgust.

The recoil of the first shot would've sent him straight up to his feet, in perfect position to unload on the officer.

It takes 4 more to pin him to the ground.

you're blacker than the blackest gorilla nigger retard ape.

If I shot a nigger five times in the chest because he was reaching into his pocket I would get life plus twenty.

>He didn't even let him pull up his falling shorts
He could have pulled out a gun
Context
>On 18 January 2016, Mesa Police Department officer Philip Brailsford, age 26, shot 26-year-old Daniel Shaver of Granbury, Texas. Shaver was allegedly in possession of an air rifle while he was staying at a La Quinta Inns & Suites hotel. Hotel guests near the pool notified the front desk that someone was pointing a rifle out a fifth floor window. The hotel immediately notified the police

>He just wanted to kill. You can hear it in his voice. He was def just looking for an excuse to KILL in cold blood.
Speculation.
>Made him crawl to him on all fours like a dog
He was asked to crawl with his knees

Watch the video again, the women did it correctly.

That's what happens when you are issued a round that was designed to wound.

Oh and if you guys didn't know, this psycho mf engraved the words "YOU'RE FUCKED" into his gun

I counted 7

>He wasn't trigger happy at all.
I'M GONNA SHOOT YOU
>DAMN I WANNA SHOOT THIS GUY
DO THE YMCA
YOU MADE THE WRONG LETTER
*BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG*

i guess they need better tranning.

Nothing in this video stands for freedom in any way, shape, or form

I was working the whole day. Can someone give me a quick rundown?

>GET ON THE GROUND GET ON THE FUCKING GROUND RIGHT NOW
>NOW CROSS YOUR LEGS
>PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS ON YOUR HEAD AND INTERLOCK YOUR FINGERS
>OKAY ASSHOLE NOW THAT YOU'RE IN A SAFE POSITION I COULD EASILY APPREHEND YOU
>BUT FUCK YOU
>GET UP
>SLOWLY YOU MOTHERFUCKER I WILL FUCKING END YOU
>NOW HOLD YOUR HAND STRAIGHT UP IN THE AIR
>NOW WALK ON YOUR KNEES WITH YOUR LEGS CROSSED BECAUSE FUCK YOU
>DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE FALL OR I'LL SHOOT YOU
>stumbles
>KLACK KLACK KLACK KLACK KLACK KLACK
>SUSPECT DOWN I KILLED THE MOTHERFUCKER
>"no wrong doing was found in the officer involved shooting in Arizona last month"
american hero

Just bought a Youre fucked dust cover and installed it Im sure.

I'm more concerned about a lower 1/3 cowitness optic riser with fixed rear irons

>t. eurofag

100% trigger happy piece of shit. America's "justice" system fails once again.

Death!

The victim of this cold blooded psychopath. You'll be remembered my poor brother

>would've sent him straight up to his feet

i never knew bullets made crawling people stand up

Sure, isn't Australia and island for criminals anyways?????

He was intoxicated and being ordered to perform a complex task while being told that he would die if he stumbled.

He was clearly intoxicated. It was the officer's repsonsibility to handle the situation properly and professionally. Instead, he killed a stumbling drunk because his hand was near his waist.

If you don't want to pour half a bottle of vodka down that race mixed manlet's throat and then tell him to do the hokey pokey perfectly or die you don't have a taste for justice

I don't care about that.

The guy went to his waist.

the fuck? is this really how it went down?

>Guy is told over and over again to not do stupid shit
>Cops have already let their lives be put at risk 3-4 times by this idiot reaching down to "pull up his pants"
>He does it again after promising he wouldn't for the second time
>Everyone is surprised he got shot.
Is it common for European police to let suspects who have been called in as armed and dangerous to reach into their pockets or is that just reddit?

A
C
A
B

To be this retarded.

>Stumbling
>Drunk

How do you deal with drunk people? Do you order them to do the simplest possible thing, lay down with hands where you can see them and don't move, and wait for backup to apprehend them, or give them a sobriety test where failure means five .223s to the chest?

Hint: You're not philipino.

IF YOU FUCK THIS UP I'M KILLING YOU
YOU'RE WEARING BAGGY PANTS
AND DRUNK
STILL DON'T FUCK IT UP OR YOU DIE
CRAWL TOWARDS ME CALMLY AND PERFECTLY
*SHOTS FIRED*

According to the r*dditors here, yeah. Most sane posters realize this was a good shoot: unfortunate, but good.

can a gunfag explain how he has full auto and no sear pin

This is the whole reason why the right to bear arms or support for the police mafia falls completely apart.
1. Edgy manlets get a license to carry, despite being the least qualified.
2. Edgy manlets become cops.

You always think it's going to be benevolent, ubermensch in these positions of power but it's inevitably going to be rage fueled, chip on their shoulder types with something to prove.

>be american
>get shot
Isn't a meme.

Reason #109231293890 I'm glad I'm not American.