Richard Spencer is a good man with amazing potential

Shills on this border shooting down everything positive that anyone tries to do to foster unity for white identity are leeching the movement of its potential and helping our (((enemies))), that is all.

youtu.be/BqUFmuKu1vQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8RUa2OIKX50
mileswmathis.com/updates.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kike slave

Instead of constantly criticizing one another we need to work together and build one another up.

youtu.be/8RUa2OIKX50

That's right, the people who come on this board to troll and punch rightward are like slaves and should be called out for it. Enough dividing whites and working against one another!

Yes, Richard is a fine man

shoo shoo, fbi stooge

>muh don't punch right gambit

Spencer is an ugly, cirumcised jew slave

His nose looks really strange. Surgery?

That is literally the only thing we need to do is stick together as a political and economic block and vote/spend accordingly. We don't need leaders and we don't need to knock whatever leadership arrises too hard because they are going to come and go anyway.

There is a lot to like about Richard Spencer and plenty to be suspicious of.

He's a conniving fuck using gullible useful idiots to make a buck.

He's no leader, white people dont need a leader, they just need to stop being fucking cucks.

he's an opportunistic sociopath
he won't care who gets hurt or how much damage is does, he wants to control people.
he just uses the desperate and dumb

he's a closeted homosexual who's never worked a real day in his life so every one of his gay projects are just rebooted versiones of previously failed gay projects.

radix, altright.com, PHALANX, and now this operation homeland sausage party. same repackaged gay shit as before

jews hate him and fear him

Fuck off with this kike loving faggot.

It's so God damn obvious by now and you should know, this is all really tiring.

>56% white
>majority of births nonwhite
>just keep voting!
Fuck off you retarded boomer.

Shills shit on everyone. I like Richard, we need the activism.

Daily reminder shills patrol this board to hate on every pro-white figure, especially Spencer.

Kys faggot, nazi larpers are gay as fuck, spencer looks like a dike and is a commie shill

I swear everyone involved in identity politics should kill themselves
Please commit sodoku

you think he's think about when he's fucking some other white boi in the ass?

He was saying to a Jewish news outlet that if they support the ethnostate of Israel then there wouldn't be nothing wrong to support a ethnostate for white people.But good try taking the quote out of contest.

That vest and shirt combo needs a tie imo. SAGE

Yes, he is a kike tool selling jew and israel acceptance to White people, while kikes will want to kill us forever.

Spencer made a huge mistake by misreading what the general public's reaction to torchlit LARP marches would be. He should have kept his arguments free from historical baggage, purely academic, a la Jared Taylor.

Greasy faggot kike.

he looks like hes been doing blow or something
what an obvious honeypot

Agreed.

Shills need to die desu.

>Meme flag kike intentionally twisting what he said to suit his D&C agenda.

Most anti-Spencer shills are Nazi LARPers or Kekistani retards. Both low-IQ groups.

Heil Spencer!

Fucking kike should kill himself.

I didn't twist shit, I laid the truth over the typical gloss over damage control you drones do.

Yeah, it's OUTRAGEOUS to think that maybe Richard Spencer is a piece of shit and that people don't like him.

I hate threads like these because while Spencer's intentions may be good and he's obviously legit, he's still a narcissist and a moron who is more interested in advancing himself on a personal level than he is moving any cause forward. But you can't have any sort of nuanced, truth-based stance on the matter, you're either a blind Spencer fanboy or a delusional conspiracyfag. So we go in circles again and again, accomplishing nothing.

Spencer is an intelligence spook from the top crypto-jewish families, but sure! It's the low IQ crowd who can see through an actor! You have to a really YUGE IQ to look past the red flags

sage and report e celeb threads

His face is so fucking greasy. Someone buy him a fucking acne soap.

>he's obviously legit
>paraded around the media
>schooled at elite jewish european academies
>goes to a prep school that costs 40k/year

You're not very good at spotting agents, are you?

Haha kikes you don't look like Spencer. You're short, fat, ugly looking pieces of shit. This is what you look like. No wonder your women get Goy'd all the time.

Crypto kikes exist too faggot.

>D&C kike LARPing as a pirate.

Stupid shill.

None of what you said is proof of anything. It's pizzagate-tier reasoning. The reason I know Spencer is legit is because I worked with him in the past. That's also how I know he's a fucking moron.

Or am I a CIA agent too?

At least he looks whiter than the most of neo-nazi, I can give you that.

^Two users autistically spamming a thread

This isn't normal behaviour. There's threads I don't like, I might post once, but I don't spam them nonstop. This is how we know you're shills.

You can't divide us and kike lovers, there is no union to begin with.

HAHAHAHAHA. You're so jealous. Muh cryptos look like Aryans. No you don't.

who cares who he is? the logical option that people take when they aren't being shilled is this
>spencer is fine till he does something worth disavowing him for
>so far he has done nothing wrong
end of debate

So well-educated people can't have racial/nationalist views? Sorry we're not all rednecks like you, Cletus.

Spencer is of course legit. The amount of shilling against him tells us how important he really is. We need countershilling ASAP

I used to like Spencer but I think his shtick has jumped the shark and it's time for him to step aside from leadership positions. Hanging out with the TRS chuds and fame ruined him, it's a shame.

This infographic is misleading. Richard Spencer and Greg Johnson hate each other and are in a major personal feud with one another. Spencer tweeting out something from Greg Johnson is obviously meant to mock Greg, not endorse him.

>PLEASE IGNORE THE JEWS IN DICKY BOY'S GENEALOGY

>PLEASE IGNORE

dumb kike slaves

I have nothing against the guy, in fact I'm grateful for he's done but the movement can do a lot better. He's not a leader

Okay, go ahead and try becoming famous for being controversial! I'll wait!

Believe it or not, being put on CNN is very STRONG evidence that you're an agent, not that you'd know anything about how the world works, clearly.

Why the fuck would jews advertise their opposition, do you know how stupid that sounds?

Spencer is fine. Commie faggots shaking in their boots because Spencer shatters their propaganda of a white nationalist that they to use to scare white people from their own self interests. The truth is white nationalist are everyday people and commies are a bunch of soy'd and pozzed freaks that are leading the western world to ruin

The funny thing is that Johnson is a hell of a lot smarter than Spencer and definitely more worthy of leadership than him. It's a damn shame he's such a recluse who refuses to take up leadership, though.

>If the jews hoax their opposition that means europeans have no chance!

Yeah, no. The jews are sure betting you'll feel blackpilled from that, I guess.

They are both very intelligent. I agree, though. Johnson has a great intellect. But the movement can't be led by a faggot that wont even show his face in public.

>not that you'd know anything about how the world works, clearly

Is this the part where you dredge up a bunch of unverifiable info about possible past CIA agents telling me that I need to go listen to some podcast or read some blog with zero citations?

0;

Many Jewish surnames are derived from already-established German surnames.

I've shown you his genealogy according to 23andMe. This has more weight than you speculating (despite evidence to the contrary) that he's Jewish because of a surname.

It doesn't mean he's an agent, they just want to tie Trump to white nationalism in any way they can

Damn, Harvey hitting hard times!

It's the part where I tell you to grow a brain and look at Dicky Boy, AmRen, Occidental whatever, and TakiMag and read them so you know how to stop Langley rags. Or you can stay a stupid kike slave so dumb that even jewish actors can fool you into thinking they're real leaders.

HEIL VICTORY! XDD

the only thing that idiot will contribute to the white race is STDs

Buddy, someone being genetically jewish or not is not how I judge them. But if they are from jewish families and hide their jewish heritage, then I am bound to consider they're plants meant to trick stupid goyim. Have you ever heard of the SPENCER-CHURCHILL dynasty? No? Involved in all the great hoaxes and projects going back three hundred years? Doesn't ring a bell? Right... kike slave.

>Spencer is a good goy goyim!
Never heard of him don't care either. Where was (((Richard Spencer))) when they mocked Conservatives for the last ten years? Where was (((Richard Spencer))) to oppose Obama? Where was (((Richard Spencer))) when the SJWs rose?

You will do well to remember there are some out there who shamelessly profiteer off the success of others.

>we've lost because of no IRL tripfaggotry

>makes whites look bad every time he appears
>hurr durr i still support him

you're either a shill or a literal mongoloid retard

HEIL TRUMP

HEIL VICTORY

Multiple families can share the same surname. Where's your evidence that he's part of the Spencer-Churchill dynasty? This is pure speculation with no substance (useless in a debate context).

He was writing for conservative magazines and campaigning for Ron Paul.

Okay, I'll humor you: what publications SHOULD I be reading? Who is legit and worth keeping my eyes on? Who is the real deal?

remember pic related mate. Especially the one at the bottom...

Anyone who promotes the preservation of white identity is a good lad in my book. Be aware of faggots who try to cause division.

Stay naive, I don't need to prove to you what is obvious to anyone with a brain. He's a project, and thankfully, no one fucking buys it. Except for brainlets like yourself.

>just a coincidence

How does he do this? People see him and the Alt-Right as a threat for a reason, because he's an intelligent person with rational, well-thought out viewpoints and not a dumb KKK/Nazi LARPer.

and what have you organized lately? Hypocrite.

mileswmathis.com/updates.html

Spencer is a weapon they are scared of, noone has more effort applied to shilling against him year round.

Who else wants to see this glow-in-the-dark nigger dead? I think I'm gonna do it by next year.

>how does he do this?
He is absolute trash, done nothing but ruin the good intentions of Conservatives and Right wing groups.

You are right. What we are seeing is the last line in pic related:

This. They will always attack the person and not what he says. Anyone who actually listens to Spencer knows he is legit. They always want you occupied with the defense against lies instead of getting your message out.

>not a dumb KKK/Nazi LARPer.

>heil Trump
>tiki torch rallies
And then he bitches about accepting and supporting kikes for PR reasons.

>jews can't hoax their opposition

You know nothing about kikes.

>9/11 truther

lmao is this nigger fucking serious

Because he isn't a conservative. The Alt-Right was born as an alternative to the mainstream conservative right (which Spencer considers responsible for letting things become as bad as they are).

What you're saying still isn't proof.

>He isn't a Conservative
Then he's controlled opposition to discredit a legitimate movement.

How so?

Go back to pleddit, statist faggot
>being this bluepilled

>I am so stupid I actually believe the 9/11 commission

>Mossad did nothing wrong

Conservation will fix nothing, only radical action will.

Consider this for a moment: if America was to completely shut the gates to immigration. COMPLETELY. Zero. Nothing. Zilch. Whites still become a minority by 2050.

You need direct government action to increase the white demographics in the USA. Deportations, birth subsidies, sterilization for non-whites...and you need it now.

There is nothing in MUH CONSTITUTION that allows for this.

lolololololololololololololololol I bet you think pizzagate is true too