So it turned out 1 soup lasts me for four days which means I spend 1 dollar on food daily

So it turned out 1 soup lasts me for four days which means I spend 1 dollar on food daily.
Why don't you move to Poland and work remotely in the US?
Thanks to that patrician choice you avoid all crazy SJW bullshit and still live a comfy life.
When will rich westerners start moving to Poland?
Will we experience a flood of tourists next summer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2vbs6yZTGmc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perpetual_stew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Renovate my kitchen, Lukasz.

>So it turned out 1 soup lasts me for four days
Explain

There was a study abroad program at my university that costs 10 thousand dollars for 3 weeks in Poland. This included airfare and travel expenses, but it seemed like a big rip-off to me. What can you get for 10 grand in Poland?

We can’t even work from our homes in the US 99% of the time. The one job I briefly had for a year that was 100% work from home was paid by a keystroke basis which is finger breaking and soul crushing.

1. Not a manlet soup-eating cuck. I need meat and roughage
2. Poland sucks
3. There's a reason they have no refugee crisis, no one wants to move there, even sandniggers

>food in poland is already dirt cheap
>yet you just eat soup everyday

You could try their fresh baked breads, sausages, sauerkraut, their meat dishes and whatever and still come out head with low food prices compared to the rest of the world you idiot.

>implying I did not roast a chicken I shot with my .22 on a spit on my fireplace tonight

It was a big pot

You cook it.

>move to poland so you can eat poverty soup every day all day!

no thanks, polish tourism board

are the same polish user that posts pictures of his food a lot? i remember months ago there was a polish user who posted a picture of his food which had meat and he trash talked vegans and then a few months later the next time someone posted their food it was another polish user who was pro vegan

for you

for stew

For 12k PLN you can live here for a year which is around 3360 usd.

I have a polish last name, if I knew the language Id be set, but my great grandparents were the last to speak it iirc.

Therefore I am stuck here, where atleast I have my guns.

>shooting a chicken
waste of a bullet pussy

>only eating soup

>he doesn't use 2 burners on the stove
>it's not even a gas stove
>only need 2 despite 4 burners
>glorious capitalist stove
>two pots (TWO POTS HAHA TAKE THAT SOVIETS)
>cabbage, onion, potato, carrot, etc.
>not using cheapest vegetables at the store
>he doesn't eat the soup
>not even boiling bones and organs to extract gelatin and nutrients
>he doesn't have constant soup for two weeks (TWO WEEKS)
This is why you will lose to the Polish.

t. chicago area nigger

Looks like diarrhea.

>unironically considering Poland
Do most of y'all speak English?

sure he can do it.

You just stay being 30yo manchild in basement, shitposting about white people while your country is in political and social decline and on straight road to being 3rd world shithole.

>haha you slavshit I'll pay use because you have skills and know how to use them while I masturbate to futa

You sure showed them. How wil Pooland recover?

Huge pot.

nah
I live in Georgia currently

The only soup I can eat is Soupa de makaki......

UMA DELICIA

kek

Lol pol in my ID in a pole thread on Sup Forums. Nice.

That's not even big, how small are you?

mine is better
>pedo joshe
if you know a joshe, anyone, he is a pedo

Ill be visiting there in a year or two. How is it there user?

I was testing out my new .22 and a few of my neighbors chickens got loose and were running around. I shot one and prepped it, and rounded them up and called him and told him. He is coming over with some IPA's and we are going to eat it.

How can you eat one dish for 4 days?

underrated kek

been talking to my girl about it.would love to move and start a gov funded off rader refugee catching unit.

fucking amerilards

>this is a big pot in Poland
Nigger the average high test western man will go through that in about 2 days tops.

pap, pap, ka-ka-ka
Skidiki-pap-pap, and a pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom
Skya, du-du-ku-ku-dun-dun

youtube.com/watch?v=2vbs6yZTGmc

Are borowiki cheap in Poland? I like to eat Zupa Grzybowa. It's expensive in the US to have those mushrooms sent here, but I don't like using anything else for that soup. If they're cheap, I'd consider moving to Poland and eating soup every day.

Don't know in english but 2 meters 6 cm.

shit, my VPN has failed me

NIGGER ALERT!!!! HANG HIM!!! TREASONOUS BASTARD!!!

I make it tasty and with various ingrindients. Also I make it spicy.

And was there even any meat there? Or did you just put maggy cubes? like you always do, you fucking autist.

you're a big guy

I'm just doing my computer science masters, then I'll be there lad, fuck this country

Nigger, if I got a larger pot it would develop mold after 5 days.

You're the size of a strong forward on a chase ball team? 6'9". This guy is a giant.

Move to a cheap place in the US. I live in Tallahassee, FL for example.

>be me
>student at fsu
>run social media management, website design business as well as FBA, Shopify, and two subscription websites.
>after taxes, I'm on track to make just $45k this year as an entrepreneur
>drive a sweet 987s
>live in two bedroom apartment, bought out my roommate's rent and use his old bedroom as an office
>still in college
>more than enough room for gf
>browse Sup Forums when bored

live this life

He fell for that shitty degree. tsk tsk

We have rice and soup all over the world dude.

Whats the big deal?

How easy would it be for me to get a Polish wife? Otherwise yeah, sign me up as long as I can follow the immigration law.

Poland and Hungary are the most comfy places in Eastern Europe

It'll be OK in Poland

Isn't Poland a communist wasteland though? Although I've heard the Tatra mountains are nice..

>45k
Yeah pretty good for a kid in college, good for you mate.

Put it in the frige, you do have one right?

Your life sounds like a cluster fuck. Mean while i made 50k after taxes with ETH.

mmm groats soup?

Don't you have to pay a shit-load of taxes though if you are self-employed?

Real Poles go to forest and harvest their own shrooms. Never in my life have I bought shrooms in a store so I don't know.

Because then I would have to learn polish, which is basically the same as Russian.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perpetual_stew

I've been eating protein powder, chicken and rice everyday for the last 2 years.

Wont be when all the smart Westeners move there, arnt Germans moving to Poland and Hungary in droves? remember reading that somewhere.

recipe? Please

Would Polish people mind showing foreigners where and how to get the mushrooms? Or is it a big secret like a favorite fishing spot?

>So it turned out 1 soup lasts me for four days which means I spend 1 dollar on food daily.
Do you live on the woods too? You mean to tell me you eat nothing but soup all the time and that a pot of it lasts 4 days?
Yea I could go up and live in the mountains and do that shit right now. Why the fuck not?

206cm = 6'9

dirt cheap during the mushroom season, but you can also go and pick them for free in the forest

don't buy cheap ikea furniture next time.

>recipe
I second this.
Picrandom

larp

>where and how to get the mushrooms?
Yeah, in a fucking forest. The closer it is to the civilization, the larger the chance that it was already swept clean.

Looks like a simple lentil soup

I would but as far as i know, america is the only country in the world with constitutional free speech rights and arms protected by impossibly high requirements for repeals and amendments.

Euroshits go through constitutions like toilet paper. You have no sacred civil mythos, which may be bullshit, but completely terminates all thought and discussion for alternatives. For now anyways, till the day of the statue niggers come to claw it all down.

Basic rules of thumb: if you are begginer stick to shrooms with pipes under the cap, don't even touch the ones with blades. That's way even if you find something inedible then you will have diarrhea, but you won't die

Level higher is actually learning which ones are good and how to recognize them from similar shrooms

The Constitution is unironically the greatest document ever written

recipe NOW

Don't give him any advanced secrets. He is surely a commie in disguise.

Poisonous shrooms,when you cut them and let them sit for a while, will turn blue on the cut side right

You know you can make your own cheap soup like a peasant and still live in the USA

no way that soup is minimum 2000 cals a day, you must be a fucking skellington

jeh polska is great. considering moving here

...,right?

Shit, its 2 am here, I should go have some rest.

you need somobody to pay your healthcare

in last thread he said that it was tomatoes, potatoes, buckwheat, onions, carrots and spices. I don't remember on what brew it is based.

What would happen if you took it off the stove?

onions,pepper,chili pepper, sweet red pepper, potatoes,buckwheat,tomatoe concentrate,majoram, cumin, tumeric, garlic, carrots, chicken cubes, water

When rich westerners start moving to Poland and it becomes wealthy and affluent you will then be plagued with Jews. They are parasites that seek healthy and strong hosts then destroy them with degeneracy from with in. Careful what you wish for friend.

Never. I live in a white, right-wing area of New England, but I'm always thinking of an escape hatch if this country becomes Brazil. I don't want to live with niggers, nor with Commies.

Wait, no meat?

>cook giant pot of chicken and sausage gumbo
>$15
>lasts for two weeks

Why would I waste the money to move when I’m getting about the same returb? Also, more variety in cheap foods: jambalaya, red beans and rice, etc...

And it only works in Poland, because we don't have poisonous shrooms with pipes in our forests. It might differ in other countries.

Also picking them in plastic bag makes them poisonous, so take baske

I want full detailed recipe

Considering going to college there.
Any areas that mostly speak English, or at least colleges that cater to English speakers?

a good way to distinguish edible shrooms from the poisonous ones is licking the underside of the mushroom. If it is poisonous your tongue will become tingly and stiff but it won't kill you.

Slavs don't get US citizenship that easily, you know? Not saying that Trump lied to us like Bush and Obama, but he kind of did.