Did he grow on you, now that he is confirmed hetero?

Source?

Why is this art so shit?

Never thought he would still be relevant i.e. alive after all this time, but I agree that he is a fun character and turned out an okay guy.

Stop being a jealous butthurt, Hajime Isayama.

user pulled it out of his ass, but I also think he wasn't as faggy as the anime tried to make us believe.

But user, his profile in volume 4 literally said he's bi.

It says he pursues prey of any gender, which doesn't suggest anything about his sexuality. The only hint we got is him mentioning he had a thing for Touka.

Tsukiyama loves nobody as much as he loves himself, which makes him automatically gay and destroys all your favorite pairings.

Best character of an otherwise shit series.

>confirmed hetero for an original character, do not steal with my name
NANI?

Naki and pineapplezawa are hilarious tho

My favourite TG characters are Tsukiyama, Eto and Donato.

everyone wanted ken's boipucci. especially frenchie.

Tsukiyama feels very out of place to me in Tokyo Ghoul. He is a very unique and deep character, has some kind of intellectual Hannibal vibe going on, but suprisingly developed into a submissive dog-archetype.

He is interesting, but his character is far too deep for a manga like Tokyo Ghoul that aims for edgy 12 year old emos, so there isn't really a point in discussing him further.

This, we don't now shit about him because Ishida sucks at character and plot development and delivers cheap drama instead.

I was pretty neutral about him till the tsukiyama takedown arc. He really grew on me there.

The anime did him no good, poor guy.

The only face I remember from this manga.

a clown is here

poor Shu had to drop his dream of eating ken,just to stay near ken and not get killed,one of my favourite characters in TG though

I don't see him depicted as an intellectual tho. All his education was based on fine arts and poetry stuff, so he rather reminds me of a Dorian Grey ripoff.