Owari no seraph

So if a 7th progenitor can create a 13th progenitor by making a human drink his blood (according to Crowley)....then how did the first progenitor create Krul who is a 3rd progenitor?

And when Krul turned Mika into a vampire, Shouldn't Mika have become a 8th progenitor or so? SInce Krul is a 3rd progenitor. But he's weaker than the 10th progenitor that they just fought in the last chapter. I don't think he's even vampire noble tier.

Krul a cute and she is my wife!

Shit vampire waifu dude!

Mika is a noble vampire. Other vampires in the series have made note that his powers are exceptional. He was weaker than some other lower nobles cause he didn't want to drink human blood and was only sustaining himself on Krul's blood. After he drank Yu's blood, he began to show his true abilities as a noble vampire sired by Krul.

Get in line.

They might have been comparing Yu to a normal vampire though, instead of a vampire noble.

Even after he drank Yu's blood, he had trouble with the 10th progenitor that they just fought in the last chapter.

How do normal vampires/nobles get created anyway if turning humans into vampires was forbidden?

Wakarimasen. Power levels in the series aren't straight forward. Supposedly strong are weaker for plot reasons and supposedly weaker are stronger because of some plot reason that has yet to be told.

I'm more worried about my beloved Krul getting tortured. Fucking hell, she better get justice and hugs after all of this shit gets resolved. Ferrid needs a major punishment by Krul hands or I won't be happy.

The power levels have been pretty straight forward, all the vampires have had powers accordig to their rank. Mika hasnt been mentioned as any kind of progenitor so hes probably a normal vampire somehow.

The only exception was Crowley who had been hiding his real rank.

Another thing that doesn't make sense was that there was a timeskip, but we only see Krul waking up in the wall. Where was she during the timeskip?

I should rephrase as not always. It's sometimes Mika and Guren who makes the powerlevel fluctuate weirdly as it's hard to measure their power depending on plot (powering up for Guren and emotionally state/blood for Mika).

Crowley drank blood from a 2nd progenitor and he's secretly a 7-8th progenitor in terms of rank. In any event, we know that there's a huge gap between 2nd and 3rd, so if 2nd can make a 7-8th from simple blood drinking, then drinking a 3rd probably will produce a 9-10th or 10-11th.

>Where was she during the timeskip?
She was imprisoned. There was a panel shot of her chained up or in some bondage right after the gang had run away and was regrouping.

Where are all the mindbreak/humiliation/gangrape doujins?

good question, most of the ones being scanned are yaoi ones for some reason

Guren only fluctatues when he gets taken over by his demon i think. Or is he a human-demon hybrid now?

yea i checked, Krul was last shown before the timeskip tied up in the chair when Ferid called the progenitor council. Theres no indication of where she was during the time skip itself.

>Yuu gave that up for Mika
>Mika gave up Krul for Yuu
What a pair of homos

>next to zero krul lewds
It's not fair.

why are people scanning the yaoi doujins? Its stupid.

i dont think she wears a bra

Your wife is very hot.

Perflat girls don't need them, silly user.

Krul should wear my face as bra.

Weren't 2nd-6th progenitors all created by 1st? Or something like that? And that they were all experiments? Like making 3rd progenitors shotas/lolis?

2nd and 3rd were created by the 1st. All the 3rds are shotas/lolis.

>EastNewSound

Pretty good taste.

Shigure is so tiny and cute.

Is she the same height as shinoa, if she is she'd make Crowley look huge.

Shinoa is even shorter than her, but only by 1cm. Well, Shinoa is still fairly young, but Shigure is 24 years old now and virtually has not physically aged at all in the last 8 years since we saw her in the prequel. She still looks 12-13 years old.

Check fucking facts before spewing bullshit.
2-6th were made by 1st and are the Council. Also they were experiments made by 1st, such as making 3rds children-looking as said.

She's simply the best.