Fairy Tail haters are so cringey

Literally, all complaints about FT reveal nothing but hypocrisy from you all. I don't understand why people make comments like "too much fanservice" or "too fast paced" or "characters too OP". Do you really prefer Dressrossa like pacing? Shit, for little over 500 chapters, Fairy Tail has managed to actually richly develop its characters and complete several story arcs.

And sorry to get all SJW, but this manga at least has interesting female characters that actually get shit done and are meaningful to the plot. And for all its fanservice, at least Mashima is not afraid to give a lot of male fanservice as well. Romance and friendship have a big role, characters actually interact and have reasons to care for each other.

Also, Erza, best girl from all fandoms.

Shit thread just like your shit taste watch more shows saged

>Also, Erza, best girl
As if the rest of your post wasn't evidence of shit taste, this confirms it.

FT do just what the majority of shonen manga do. But in a more explicit way. The delivery is so unfiltered and explicit it hit the reader with the full power of the bullshit. Things like OP or Naruto manage to hide the bullshittery to the naive reader, FT don't even try.
I appreciate the master pace as well. Is the dragon Ball like neverending bullshit that make me cringe. But today readers are so used to associate power levels and "epicness" to the number of chapters it take to take them down that a 2 chapters Battle is seen as "breaking the hype".

>master pace
*faster pace

At least you didn't claim Lucy is best girl

Liking interesting female characters is not SJW. Can we at least keep Sup Forums relatively free of this shit? If you like a male/female character because they're interesting it's fine. If you like moeblobs that are made of tits and pandering or fujobait whose entire personality can be summed up in 'top' or 'bottom' it's fine. And so is everything in between. SJW vs Sup Forums is not even on the radar of people who make shit in Japan so can we just leave it out of things as much as we can?

i need my politics free anime safe space

No Fuck off libtard

Thats already a given, you shouldnt post about it or you'll get retards coming out to discuss meta shit that doesnt belong on the board

I actually like that it exploits its tropes explicitly. I kind of dislike how some animes try to take themselves too seriously. FT is very self-aware, it openly appeals to the shippers, it references other animes, the power levels are all fucked up... So yeah, as a mainstream anime, I think it's actually a positive development over its predecesors.

>Can we keep Sup Forums relatively free of this shit.
I hope so. But is not like feminazis never tried to entangle anime and manga into their bullshit. So expect the argument to pop out every now and then.

She was best girl until Brandish arrived.

And let's face it. All this fanservice and "edgy" hate come mostly from there.

Great thread OP, Fairy Tail really deserves all the praise it gets as the most epic anime in the battle shounen genre. Moefags BTFO once again. You know what makes it the best anime ever? Metal. It's so godamn metal you wouldn't believe it. What other anime shreds guitars harder than FT? Not moeshit like K-On or Lucky Star, and sure as hell not soulless ripoffs for children like One Piece (of shit).

The characters are all amazing and has one of the saddest villains ever: Jellal. I don't even need to tell you who he is, just know that you'll be feeling feels for him! Anyway, Natsu is a motherfucking dragonborn, Gray is hot af (LOL!!) and Erza... what can I say? She's Erza.

This anime isn't for faggot kids who like Naruto wearing their gay ass headbands running like retards, nor is it a ltieral baby cartoon like One Peas. Fairy Tail is a show for men, who like badass manly things and aren't afraid to appreciate a bit of T and A once in a while. And it has fucking DRAGONS. Who doesn't love DRAGONS?

Shallow and mediocre series that's "saturday morning cartoon" tier.
That it's appeal though and the series does it well. However, Boku No hero is a much better satmorncartoon shonen in every aspect barring the fanservice

Holy fuck, are you actually defending trash like FT?

You kidding but actually...
It even appeared a Black metal assassin. And what about Gajeel?
So, yeah... Is kinda metal.

>Sorry to get all SJW
It's a mediocre shounen at best.

If you or any other that hate FT are fanboys of other shonenshit like wan piss or naruto or similar, i would really like to read your arguments about why you think they are better.

Fairy Tail is awful.

To be honest, I actually endured with the bullshit Fairy Tail had until one guy soloed 5 strong enemies on the grand magic games due to the power of friendship. Hey, but atleast the girls are hot.

XD

Who cares about Fairy Tail?

Nobody cares about anything in FT other than the PLOT. Certainly not the plot.

I dropped Fairy Tail after like 120 episodes because that timeskip was the last fucking straw. The doujins aren't even good.

If that's what is all about why hundreds of more PLOTty manga/anime haven't surpassed it in popularity?

I liked the OST of the animu

That's the true bad thing about FT. The freaking lack of doujins...

I like FT but I dropped it after 35 episodes from s2 . Shit was boring and not enjoyable after the time skip ? The only thing that goes for it is its characters .

It has a certain flair, perhaps.

You don't need doujin when the author himself does this

Nah it's shit. At least the girls are hot though.

Matsuena Syun draw more and better T&A and his latest manga is not even being translated anymore cause no one give a shit.

What about this?

Fairy Tail is not hated for the reasons you listed. It is bashed on for the power of FRIENDSHIP. 99% of arcs have Fairy Tail completely outclassed in all areas to ultimately have some friendship speech be said before some final attack that wins.
That is what turns people off the series.

That,s true... Why do Fairy Tails doujins sucks so much? They are all boring.

It tends to happen when the series itself leaves little to the reader's imagination.
I mean we've already seen all the girls tits and asses, bathing together, fondling each other and even doing it with guys.

What's there for doujinshi author to get new ideas?

Na Ultear was

BECAUSE
SHE
IS
ERZA

i want to grope wendys butt, also need more cute lucy and natsu scenes

I respect your opinion, even though I disagree.

is she still a granma or dead or whatever. For a series where friendship solves everything she got fucked over pretty hard

>bad guys appear, they are the strongest threat the fucking world has ever faced
>beat MCs once
>MCs beat them back with the power of friendship
>bad guy leader who is literally the strongest endboss since satan himself fucks EVERYONE
>Natsu eats some shit and/or screams something about friendship and beats the crap out of him
Yes it's truely the worst type of shonen. Makes shit like Bleach and Naruto look like the work of god himself. I still read it weekly though, because of its PLOT

Last I recall best hips were trapped in time and only able to be active during someone's time stop.

Because Mashima is really damn good at drawing hot female characters.
Sadly that's the only good thing in his manga.

Fairy Tail in a nutshell.

so still proper fucked eh? Shame. She was banging. Ain't gonna say she didn't do shit but other fuckers done worse and got off

Basically your average shonenshit.

This. She's pretty much the only loss this manga had to suffer until now, fuck even Makarov survived like 5 "definite deaths" before finally kicking the bucket just kidding, he'll survive this arc too

>The only thing that goes for it is its characters
No. Characters are extremely shallow and bland. They're all one-dimensional characters with a one personality quirk that is overly exploited for cheap laughs, and character development is non-existant or is extremely poorly done.
tl;dr, characters are trash.

Just the fact itself that they would draw nipples...

don't TL;DR after two sentences. It undermines you're whole point.

I've seen anons giving tl;dr for less.

And they looked like retards every time. Honestly, If user jumped off a bridge would you follow?

>It undermines you're whole point.
But he's right

This is a thread where anons are defending FT. Retards is what I was expecting to see.

>This is a thread where anons are defending FT
how many posts here do you honestly believe are serious?
be honest.

OP at the very least.

The already mentioned Syun and the guy drawing tsugumomo are good too.
Of course i don't say popular=good, but FT cannot be popular only for that. No matter how much haters wanna deny it, what made FT successfull is the same bullshit that made one piss successfull. But in FT is so much "in your face" and unfiltered that is like eating sugar and butter as they are instead of a cake.