OBEY OR DIE CITIZEN

OBEY OR DIE CITIZEN
>Put your hands up, cross your left leg over your right, break your face on the floor and crawl towards me!
What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/investigate-civil-rights-violation-daniel-shaver-who-was-killed-mesa-arizona-police-department
youtube.com/watch?v=zYKupOsaJmk
pastebin.com/pUpP58KN
vocaroo.com/i/s0MzcMOSN0eV
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

perform so well that he deputizes me

>mfw I forgot the proper macarena dance order

no

Believe it or not, we are taught not to give confusing commands and to wait for the subject to comply before issuing more commands.

like a golfball through a garden hose, huh?

what you are "taught" to do and what you actually do is totally different

OPEN THE DOOR CITIZEN

GET ON THE FLOOR

EVERYBODY DO THE DINOSAUR

MesANOs should terrorize him

Explain to the officer that I was just travelling and he probably didn't even read the Articles of Confederation and demand to talk to his supervisor.

!
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/investigate-civil-rights-violation-daniel-shaver-who-was-killed-mesa-arizona-police-department

Sometimes. It's not like they're all like that, all the time.

kys pig

literally lay perfectly still.

do absolutely nothing.

they can drag me out for all i care.

SIR, I AM LEGALLY TRAVELING THROUGH THIS HALLWAY.

ayo bix n0ood muddafugga gimme dat gun wite boi moddafogger ayyyyyy

worked real well for the dude in the hallway, eh?

>tfw you are a meaty tomato with a skeleton inside

spoopy

Neck yourself you fucking pig.

I genuinely feel like you would still get shot. Truly, unironically, something like:

>OBEY MY COMMAND
>STOP RESISTING
>ESCALATE
>AHHHHHHHH
>*pew pew I'm a faggot nigger pussy*
>HE REACHED FOR HIS WAIST

I sincerely wish brutal Cartel rape upon this man and his family.

OPEN THE DOOR

GET ON THE FLOOR

EVERYBODY WALK THE DINOSAUR

BOOM BOOM ACKA LACKA BOOM

youtube.com/watch?v=zYKupOsaJmk

That dude in the hallway didn't follow orders at all.
>Be me
>Be dude, that got shot
>Officer said "Don't do stuff behind your back"
>I did stuff behind my back, because fuck the police
>Officer said "We will shoot you if you this again. Follow orders
>I said fuck them and do a motion that looks as if I'm grabbing a gun and pointing it at the office
>Get shot
>muh murder!!!

Fuck off.

politely comply
wait a few days and make a call to 911 about a drunk bum or some shit.
turn their windshield into swiss cheese when they get halfway down the alleyway.

Why did they ask him to cross his legs?

Here in finland, our cops are not trigger-happy, they just like to beat you with sticks.

>Don't put your hands behind your back or at your hips. Keep them visible and away from yourself.

>Complicated orders

as expected by a subhuman g*rman
>make guy crawl instead of cuffing him when he was on the ground because you're worried someone's gonna come through the door and start shooting
>execute guy
>move calmly toward the door and fiddle with keycards like spergs who seemingly do not look at all worried about who might be inside
INDEFENSIBLE

>dont make sudden movements and perform the simple, 1 step action you are being asked
>complicated

Even if youre in the right, dont fuck with cops. At the end of the day, theyve got a gun on you. Just shut the fuck up and listen. Most have body cams now. If youre innocent you have nothing to worry about. Stop acting like youve got something to prove

CRIMINALS DESERVE TO DIE

Why didn't he just tase him?

>cuffing him when he was on the ground
Educate yourself you fucking slav.
SWAT was there because of armed man.

>Be slav SWAT
>Try to cuff potentially armed man, turning your back to area that has not been searched yet
>Get shot in the back
>How could this happen to me?

Nupol is a bunch of blue cock-sucking faggots prove me wrong

>break your face on the floor and crawl towards me!

They weren't that worried about potentially other suspects if they can waste time playing life or death simon says with a sobbing man who is begging for his life.

if you take the video and mute it, it is a clean shooting. the guy crawling looked like he was reaching for something. the problem is that the cop barking orders is retarded and doesnt know how to handle the situation. his inability to do his job got the guy killed. he doesn't understand what crawling is. he tells the guy to put his hands up and then crawl. i would have put my hands down and crawled like the victim did.

>the guy pulling the trigger did nothing wrong. the barking cop's incompetence got the guy killed.

his personal info

pastebin.com/pUpP58KN

>WE

who is the guy barking the orders? the shooter didnt do anything wrong.

He's got good trigger discipline.

He shot an unarmed man. He's a murderer and should get the death penalty.

>He's got good trigger discipline.

>aiming your firearm at a target and not having your finger on the trigger
>good trigger discipline
The absolute state of Canada right now.
If you're going to aim at a target, you plan on killing it, your finger would be on the trigger.
Fucking /k/ill yourself.

he shot a man that reached in his pants that was suspected of having a gun. its a clean shoot. the problem is the cop ordering him is retarded

City Cops
>The only thing keeping these streets safe
>Real heroes
>They put up with niggers on a daily basis.
>Doesn't have time to deal with petty stuff.
>Goes after things that genuinely impact public safety
>Way too few of them given the population density
>Deserve all the respect in the world

Rural Cops
>It's already safe here, and everyone is nice to each other because we all carry
>High school drop outs and thugs
>They feed on their fellow white man through taxes and provide no value
>Does absolutely nothing all day, they are so bored that when they pull something over the whole precinct shows up just to see something happen
>"You failed to make a stop at that stop sign for a full 2 mississippi, step out of the car dirt bag"/ "I know there was absolutely no one around on a long straight away, but you went 65 in a 55. How DARE you?"
>Professional Buzz-Kills
>The town is CRAWLING with them
>You can't throw a pebble in any direction without hitting at least 3 cops
>They need to fuck off and get a real job. >Deserve 0 respect but you give it to them anyway because they'll shoot you in the face from a mixing of boredom and the aggressive mental problems necessary for wanting to be a rural cop

>at least I still have the constitution

Fuck off im not into doxing

are we being raided by some left-wing activists who think this is a winning issue? Everyone knows this cop was a jerk, everyone knows half of the "black people killed by cops" the media outrages about are actually justified killings

And if the cop was deaf, that argument would have merit.

Then crawl

Nigger detected.

SAGE. All fields.

Nice quads.

kys pig

*had

Why didn't he ask him to turn around to check if he had a gun or something?

rot in hell pig

>Sobbing, trembling man who is begging for his life unconciously reaches to pull up his obviously sagging pants as to avoid another minor humiliation in this already degrading incident
>Officer Maggot's pea brain sees this and goes full Call of Duty mode and executes him point blank with no hesitation even though there is no weapon visible

No problem here!

>ruining the joke

I've had some LEO training and in a fucked up situation like that I just would have gotten into the position they should have ordered me into, very very slowly. Spread eagle, face down, with palms up. You literally can't do anything threatening in that position and they can rush over, manhandle me all they want very safely (for them).

Of course, I wouldn't have gotten SWAT called on me in the first fucking place. That cop will probably go to prison for what he did and get anally raped forever.

bro he was acquitted

They would still have time to respond to the attacker while covering the hallway. If he went there the suspect could be waiting for him to start putting on cuffs and take that opportunity to shoot them.
But still, they could've just told him to slide towards them with hands out. But this is SWAT. You don't fuck around in front of SWAT.

because the commanding officer was in control. the guy shooting was an officer. the guy barking was a sargent. sargent > officer. he cant start giving orders when his superior is already giving orders.

Nigger.

Look a germcuck

Yeah, he's aiming at the cameraman though.

Id rather kill myself then be a cop put into prison
>content anal rape
>beating
>shuned forever

Shortly raise middle finger and nod. Wait for lawsuit.

Your also taught to keep your fucking finger off the trigger and cuff someone with legs crossed and fingers interlaced you fucking mog

>get on the floor
>face down
>cross your legs
>left over left
>right over left
>put your hands in the air
>you are gonna die
>touch your toes
>lock your fingers together
>i will shoot you
>crawl on your left side only
>fucking do it