Trump posts video of past presidents’ statements on Israel embassy

>President Trump boasted in a tweet early Friday morning that he fulfilled a campaign promise to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital after his predecessors had failed to do so, posting a video featuring past presidents' remarks on the matter.

>"I fulfilled my campaign promise — others didn't!" he wrote on Twitter, posting a montage of former Presidents Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and Barack Obama all declaring Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

thehill.com/homenews/administration/363907-trump-posts-video-of-past-presidents-statements-on-israel-embassy

I also am loving the absolute BTFO happening to the leftists right now:

>"Islam and Muslims are a religion of peace! Terrorism has nothing to do with them and violence is a tiny less than 1% minority!"
>"Holy shit because Trump will move an embassy from city A to city B all Muslims worldwide will riot and terrorism will increase a 1000%!!!!!"

They are being exposed for the hypocrites they are and it is so delicious

Even if you disagree with him, you can't deny he's the best shitposter on the face of the Earth

THE bants never fucking end. 7 more years of this please.

So he's bragging about being even more or a jewish stooge than his predecessors

stop spamming your gay ass fake shit threads on other threads

He kept his promise. Now I just hope Syria and Iran destroy it

If the bill was signed in 1995 and the embassy hadn't moved until Trump it's because the Jews didn't want the embassy to move yet.

This. Trump is going full Kali Yuga
When a war kicks off as part of a Middle Eastern wide intifada (probably a bit longer than 6 days) I hope that Israel/Zionist Yanks demand the USA to step in and help. Only to be rewards with Putin and or Trump releasing evidence of Mossad involvement with 9/11. Including USS Liberty.

I am all for ethnic groups having a sovereign home land but fuck Israel for providing the Argies with Exocets.

That swamps still as bad as ever. The AG was appointed by you and nothing has been done towards obvious crimes committed by the political elite. You went back on your stance on immigration and will end up granting amnesty to millions of illegal aliens. Trump's just another phony.

kek I love this mufuggga

Uh this isn't facebook

I find it horribly difficult to disagree with you

I'm so happy i voted for him.

Just embrace and hold fast for the clusterfuck of a war that is to come.
Even my Atheist Turkroach mate here says the ME is long overdue a proper state to state war and needs to cull the Islamic population before they keep spreading and taking over the world.

I can't wait for Obama, Dubya and Clinton's corpse to go on damage control.

So much this. Now where is that wall he promised?

It's coming, bruh.
Have you seen the prototypes?