So, i just got fired from my job because i said that Muslims and Islam is in many ways similar to Nazis...

So, i just got fired from my job because i said that Muslims and Islam is in many ways similar to Nazis. Any1 else got fucked by the PC Man recently?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lqk-Iml59mQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nope, my workplace is a den of political incorrectness

>muh muzzlims
>muh nartzys
you deserved it

You're actually retarded and deserve to be a neet

Try and hide your power level better next time. Your fault. That or the inbreeding.

you should be fired for comparing NatSocs to filthy shitskins

how did you reason with them?
>islam is bad cause muh natze
>islam is good cause hitler dindu nuffin

Dont worry bro. You will look at this as a gift. Your next jobs will be better. I quit mine for the same reason a few years ago and now I run a successful business as my own boss and I can say what I feel like (but I do avoid politics with clients).

No because I'm not retarded enough to talk politics at work. You have to drop little bread crumbs and lead them to the truth.

Fuck you we're not like the nazi's

I said that Muslims should be executed or deported from the country by force at work and the owner agreed with me. One of the few good things about working for a Jew.

How's the White House, Mr. Pence?

Let that be a lesson to you.
Rule number one when it comes to sensitive topics, always state that you're unsure about it because you need to research it in depth and that there's so many different arguments.

Rule number 2, if you already started saying something that might be sensitive immediately stop, wave your hands like your waving the topic away and say Never mind I was about to say something that might be sensitive but now I'm not going to. IF they pressure you to say something then you are ok to say it only after you warned them but always say "I heard that" then proceed to say what you want.

Rule three. You fucked up. You revealed your power level. You can come back from this but it has to be immediately. Not tomorrow, not a few minutes from now but right away. Immediately say "I'm sorry but that's what my aunt said and I have no idea if it's true or not I should have worded what I said differently, no offense to anyone"

^Survival tips.

My boss and I were making fun of jews about an hour ago.

Sue them.
Then prove the similarities in court.

kek

Tell me about the workplace OP.
What kinda job was it? Were there mostly women working there? What was the context in which you brought it up?
Also, I agree with you, they are.

t. norwegian in a hub of degeneracy

Political views in my line of work is a grey area. Im not sure if I could get fired for being unPC oustide of work. In work I probably could, also medicine is filled with leftists unless you speak to the surgeons

Should say Spacey groped you and get your job back.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lqk-Iml59mQ

My coworkers made this

How's being an unwanted, pedo worshipping, burden going shitskin?

>guide: how to be a cuck in three steps

You should always say what you think. Very rarely do you actually get in trouble, it's mostly in your head

What is the story, exactly

You got fired because your nazi boss was angry you compared them to muslims

I would also have fired you

Jokes aside, NatSoc does have similiraitys with Islam as it is far less cucked then christianity.
Because of the wealth we have, mainly.

>Voices a non-pc thought
>Expects to remain employed

What the fuck did you expect to happen?

Free speech

Smerf Electric

>MFW my coworker said he looked like a raghead and to watch out for his satchel full of bombs.
He's Caucasian, actually from Armenia.

Exactly. Nazis are Bros

>Free speech
>In Europe

mfw

You can be fired or keep your job. Its a guide for idiots like OP who can't into social life and read how people would react to his political speak. Good thing is in my work I can say whatever I want but I know others can't

I live in the UK in a very leftist city and I can't imagine someone being fired unless he goes full-on gas the kikes race war now

shoulda become a priest