Thoughts on Mcveigh?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vgfi1QZILxk
youtube.com/watch?v=vKKMX4V_BR0
sydweedon.com/Resources/OKC.htm
youtu.be/C7thwxzSAxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is dead. That is what l!think.

We need a few more heroes like him to put the feds in their place.

good boy who did nothing wrong and was set up by the gov

implying he was real

Sauce?

Photoshop probably

You and I both but we're not sure.

Authentic

heres a vid on OKC
youtube.com/watch?v=Vgfi1QZILxk

He did nothing wrong. The government killed innocent women and children at Ruby Ridge and Waco and this was what they deserved. McVeigh was a patriot.

This

basically this

The government isn't.

Looks a lot like eminem. Had slightly less retarded political beliefs than him.

McVeigh did nothing wrong.

mk ultra sleeper agent, just like sandy hook and vegas

deep state is getting desperate. expect more """lone wolf""" attacks where nobody ever finds out the motive

He was a cop. This shill post comes up everytime we are on to something good- like actual NEW pizzagate evidence. Remember shills- we have burning tires for everyone. Watch this film if ya wanna know the truth

U.S. Army ...

Special Operations...

Jew-Controlled...

Fake Extremist...

Faked Execution...

Fake Story...

Psy-Op...

>tinfoiling this hard
Why does everything have to be a hologram triple cover up with you retards? His motives make sense and (((they))) gained nothing from what he did. He was the hero we deserved, but not the one we needed right then.

He was objectively evil for committing a terrorist attack

he lost any moral superiority he thought he had since he claimed he did the attack specifically because the ATF killed children, when there was a day care full of children in the building he bombed

he was also dumb and thought the Davidians were dindu nuffins when they were the ones who not only escalated a raid into a standoff seige, but were also the ones who set their own compound on fire in a cult suicide plus Koresh was actually guilty of both stockpilling weapons and pedophilia and is the one directly responsible for the deaths of those children at waco when he lied and refused to release them.

A dead horse the government beat so much it got back up and bucked the system.

He had a motive of sorts though. He had such a huge problem with the Fed that he killed part of them.

sydweedon.com/Resources/OKC.htm

yeah "fake"

fall guy. patsy

Fuck off FBI.
Always trying to b8

False flag
There's a reason they moved to execute him so quick.
Many inconsistencies in the official story like all of the other false flag attacks.

He admitted to doing it numerous times as well as giving his justifications for the attack. conspiracy tards are mostly retarded

>replying to any "thoughts on" thread
Fuck of faggot

youtu.be/C7thwxzSAxg

Mcveigh was a good soldier then got sheep-dipped by the deep state to infiltrate the 'rightwing' but something happened that woke him.

What Team Clinton did to innocent children in Waco in 1993 could not be forgiven by Mcveigh...WHY? Because he knew and understood what the military did in Waco.

Fake and gay.

McVeigh is a meme. Anyone promoting him is a fucking cop or shill. His actions destroyed the militia movement. He always shows up here when we are on to something real. Watch A Noble Lie: Oklahoma City 1995. The case is solved: False Flag.

he named the jew get in

I mean, the fucking shills use the same pic every time they do this. Hey Sharia Blue: update your McVeigh folder.

I guess im being MK Ultra'd because i have no fucking clue that im shilling

then get a new pic, Sharia Jew.

Literally the first result from google? Maybe thats why you see it so much?

Did you get that identical text from Google, too? Same pic, same text... every.... goddamn... time. Hey dipshit, the retards who are agreeing with you on this are cops or shills, too. You are not alone. Now what size tire do you want to wear?

Should have targeted politicians. Everyone would have loved him then.

Killing babies in daycare doesn't start revolutions.

Man youre a basket case. Just want discuss a part if american history

Then watch A Noble Lie and stfu.

Patsy.

He did nothing wrong.

I curse him for killing the militia movement.

It's pretty amazing how much they were able to piece together about his actions around OKC. Worlds beyond Las Vegas and what's available. Other people were obviously involved but it fell on Tim and Terry. The feds were definitely hiding weapons that they shouldn't have been inside the building. Their extraction caused a few conspiracies.

Plenty of innocents died in the Oklahoma City bombing. McVeigh was a tragic figure, but he wasn't a hero.

I would really like to see a (good) documentary made about Timothy McVeigh, because he had such a troubled life, one that would be relatable to many Anons. He was a quiet, reclusive, slightly racist, socially awkward sperg who found success in the military, but abhorred the things the military and government did. He had no good way of processing his feelings, had no gf, and went and blew up a building.

All that said, he was MUCH more successful than any idiot who's gone on a shooting spree in the years since. McVeigh was the Chad Domestic Terrorist to the Virgin Mass Shooter.

The building was targeted and blown up because all of the Clinton's corrupt doing "papers" were moved there prior to the bombing when there were bombs used to destroy said paper work file cabinets.
All the bombs planted didn't go off and this is the reason they sent people in and told firefighters, and first responders to get out. They let people die so they could gather all the papers that didn't get destroyed in the blasts.
Among the ammonium nitrate fertilizer and nitromethane truck bomb residue, there was also C4 residue that was also collected.
There were others involved and it was sloppy and this was the reason that all bombs didn't do the job. Mcveigh was in a black ops program.

>He had no good way of processing his feelings, had no gf, and went and blew up a building.

I don't think that's why he did it tho bruh

No. That photo predates Photoshop by about 5 years
>t. oldtinfoilfag

Hero

Yeah. That's right. I remember now.
The clintons were behind it all, obstructing justice. They planted a microchip in the soldier and operated him by mind control.
Yeah, that's it.

Seems like he was right

No you are just a stupid shill.
IDIOT do some research for fuck sakes.
The amount of shills in this thread should tell people everything they need to know.
I have actually listened to people involved and am not an idiot like you.

>The clintons were behind it all
This bombing by a patriot was also a way to do a psyop and labeled all patriot/militia groups at the time as terrorists. You would notice at the time that all patriot groups kinda went under ground and the Lame Stream media had a feeding frenzy over all of it as usual.
Would you like me to keep going because it gets much deeper?

Dude. Relax. I've been deep. I remember the day OKC, Waco, and Ruby Ridge occured. After 25 years all I have left is the energy to laugh at it all. Fuck yes the thing was engineered. Fuck yes TMcV was a puppet. Fuck yes Terry Nichols was the catalyst. Hell yes the .gov is corrupted beyond repair. Don't get madder because I laugh at your overearnestness. It's good that you spread the word. But I'm no shill. I'm on your side, syrupnigger.

Tim McVeigh did nothing wrong, all he did was get high scores on Nibbler

>McVeigh was the Chad Domestic Terrorist to the Virgin Mass Shooter.
kek

who?

Coach of the Year desu. He's making Goff look like an MVP candidate

>Waco
Are you also aware that McVeigh was standing in the crowd outside the ranch in Waco, with the group of Branch Davidians that weren't able to get back into the ranch and they were wondering why they could see tracers coming down from above the ranch every night. McVeigh who had just returned from a tour was there and when they said they wish they could see what was happening he said 'I have a pair of night vision" It was then that the people realized that those were tracer rounds and there were black ops helicopters that were flying in every night and shooting from above down into the ranch to keep the shooters inside down on bottom floors and giving the swat outside more room to move in?
When those Branch Davidians that were trapped outside realized what was going on "the fact that their government was killing those trapped inside " they fled north and rented another ranch where they were hunted down, one man escaping to Canada, and later the RCMP and US feds tracked him down before fleeing because he made the mistake of calling his girlfriend on a cell phone.
Over 30 adults and over 20 children died inside the ranch.
The feds, ((( JANET RENO ))) burned the ranch down in the end to cover up the fat that they had murdered all inside and destroyed the evidence.
Janet Reno, the Clinton administration attorney general during the 1990s will above all be remembered for her role in the horrific US federal assault against the Branch Davidian religious cult in April 1993, at a cost of more than 80 lives, including those of 21 children.
SAME OLD SAME OLD.
Further down the rabbit hole, check out the dates of the McVeigh bombing, and the date of Waco.
They sure do love their special numbers don't they?

watch corbett report on it...

TLDR
sheep dipped patsy

McGay

Brain-dead

You have

-one 1993 Ford F-700 Ryder rental truck
-4,800 pounds of ammonium nitrate and nitromethane
-time-delayed fuses and non-electric blasting caps
-one angry and disillusioned 25 year old Gulf War veteran who can be programed via MKULTRA to deliver the truck to any individual or group, thinking that they are responsible for burning 80 people alive at a Branch Davidian church in McLennan County, Texas
-one time machine with enough power to send all of the above to any location on Earth at any date within the last 10,000 years but not within the past 365 days.

Where and when do you send truckboy and who do you instruct him to deliver 2.4 tons of fertilizer enrichment to?

Butthurt ugly faggot internalized his external problems and got mad at the world.

Fuck off FBI

keep going my nigga, I'm interested

Killed babies.

Some hero

Patsy

His fertilizer exxplosives weren't powerful enough to damage the federal building that much.

The federal building was a prototype for the 911 WTC demolition.

He is literally the only reason why the feds dont slaughter people anymore like they did at waco.
Do you think bundy's ranch ended peacefully by coincidence?

I don't really know much about the case, but I do remember it odd that he was executed so quickly... especially when it's not uncommon to spend multiple decades on death row.

I also remember reading someone commenting that there were other suspect(s) involved who were never investigated.

McVeigh was almost obsessed with Finding Lon Harruci.
lonny was a hired Jap merc that shot Vikki Weaver and was also sniping in Waco.
Most likely thought lonny was in OK re barreling his merc rifle to keep killing Americans.

>Killing babies in daycare doesn't start revolutions
user..you ain't never lied my nego

to my father's hospital of birth on the day my father was born

He did a good thing. fuck (((them)))

You'll never see these anywhere else. You're welcome.

You Fucking FBI Faggots must be desperate
To find Patsy.

False flag. The militias and right wing groups were getting too powerful.

Tim would pass cards at gun shows in KS and CO with a picture of this mystery Jap merc named Lonnie Harruci.
My report was he went full obsessed after Vickie Weaver was shot, and knowing he was at Waco again. It was if He tracked him to the OK building?
Did Harruci die in the OK building?
If so, the motive was clear. Americans don't really like Japs, and the thought of a rogue Jap sniper shooting women and families is a snap job in Tims mind.
Tim wanted Lon Harruci's ass.

Anybody ever hear the theory about Iraq being behind it somehow? I think I heard an Iraqi guy was arrested nearby afterward or something.

Beautiful sight

There are dead children in that rubble. You may glory in that. I do not.

Grew up in OKC. Was the age of the kids in the daycare when it happened. Destroyed part of the church I was baptized in, and continued to attend for years.

Realized he was right in a library named after a Black Marxist by the name of Ralph Ellison, but still think what he did was terrible.

This man with the long silver hair was wearing an FBI jacket but obviously was undercover in some capacity. That hair do is not reg. He was also very careful about never showing his face to the camera. We could never get a pic of his face.

>set fire to compound
Realised you is a joo

He was framed. Ive actually read quite a bit on the OKC bombing....I was still fairly young when it happened, so I wasnt woke at that point.

It was a false flag. The newly appointed governor had ties to Clinton, who sought to neuter militias. Much of the glass from windows was blow out, not in as would be from a bomb parked on the street. One of the first offices on site brought up many inconsistencies. He later committed suicide, even though he had sever wounds on this hands and forearms to suggest he was attacked.

And the kicker.....supposedly the brother of governor Keating, Martin Keating wrote a "fiction" book a few years before the OKC bombing.....in this book a guy named Tom McVey plans to bomb a government building in OKC.

Very similar to how the Clinton administration had a report about how "terrorists" might use a plane to destroy a building here in the US....then it happened by Bush.

Then the Angry Janet Reno fed crew attacked the local militias and slandered that entire movement yes.
The Michigan Militia specially.
The greatest modern speech of modern times in my opinion is Norm Olson burning Arlen the Jew Specter into oblivion.
Nor is a true American hero, and one of the nicest old men on Earth. Watch the Vice news interview on him. I love Stormin Norman. He's like the Grandpa we all wanted.

>couldnt doctor photos before
hmmm

I think he blew up a daycare

literally dindu nuffin

FBI user is right

sheep-dipped patsy