Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zYKupOsaJmk
abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836
pastebin.com/pUpP58KN
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kek

tuck in my pants

too soon lol

Put my left hand on red because I know he actually meant his right.
Just follow orders, the cop was 100% justified.

BANG BANG BANG HE WAS REACHING FOR A WEAPON I WAS FEARING FOR MY LIFE

>live in America
>be colorblind
>decide to player twister with family
>cops show up
>expect clapping and tips
>one cop spins and says hand on red
>put on hand on green
>get shot

Cop gave conflicting orders because he had no idea what the fuck he was doing. SOP is to have suspect put hands up, turn around, and back up towards officers.

This is what happens when cops say, "Fuck my training, I'll wing it."

i didnt think you could make a meme about this, and yet, there it is

impressive

Brilliant
Nightmare video, though, if you live where it happened

fuck I should have just done what the angry cop said

OPEN THE DOOR

GET ON THE FLOOR

EVERYBODY WALK THE DINOSAUR

ACKA LACKA BOOM BOOM

youtube.com/watch?v=zYKupOsaJmk

It's funny how in Iraq and Afghanistan we have to see a weapon before we engage, but in America some vague sense of a threat is enough to unload on someone.

YOU MUST NOT LOOK WITHIN 31.5 DEGREES OF ANY OFFICER
FOR EACH TEN STEPS YOU MUST EXECUTE 133 ROTATIONS

BANG BANG BANG BANG WAS THAT A THREAT I HEARD BANG BANG BANG
thank god I reacted in time to stop that violent criminal, now where's my medal?

>AM I BEING DETAINED?!?!
>AM I FREE TO GO?!?!
>I DO NOT CONSENT TO THIS STOP!!
>REEEEEE

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW REEEEEEE

WRONG. He didn't say Simon Says.

Well you know what they say, people who can't police themselves police the world... And people who can't police the world police America.

The dead kid made a fucking stupid decision to reach behind his back, that doesn't justify this faggot cop on a power trip playing simon says

god save australia
may their sons eat their enemies' hearts
death to the traitorous emus
may their eggs be eaten by dingos

I'd put my right hand on red right hand on red... and not get shot.

The most amusing part is that departments actively screen out high IQ individuals.

abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836

Ok wtf is this?

Daniel Shaver killing

SHUT THE FUCK UP. DON'T ASK QUESTIONS!

9mm isn't that dangerous

THATS RIGHT FOOTS DUMBASS

>mail his police department multiple simon says games

>mouth breathing retards responding seriously

Praise kek

I live in Arizona, where this happened. Yes our cops are trigger happy and this one needs to go to prison, but for every 1 white guy some psycho kills they shoot at least 1000 spics so it's 100% worth it.

This fucking retard should have just laid on the ground with his hands on the floor in front of him, face down, and not moved.

They would have eventually just came to him and arrested him, checked out his room, and then let him go.

Not saying the cops were wrong to shoot him, but it could have been avoided if he just didn't move at all.

>turn around exactly 183 degrees and moonwalk backwards while doing jazz hands
>I SAID JAZZHANDS
>get shot

Well obviously people with high levels of self control and intelligence are the people you dont want handling armed high tension situations

YES OFFICER IM COMPLYING DONT SHOOT

arent*

Bin that knife

that's actually a really good idea. It should arrive just in time for xmas and once the butthurt is over they'll probably just donate it to toys for tots

>be American cop
>kill man slowly crawling towards you with baggy basketball shorts on
>tear up after you shoot him several times because you protected your nation and its people

>not obeying orders

You're dead. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes kid.

i kekd

this motherfucker was great in Green Day

>looks like we have a failure to understand simple commands
Instant cringe. This isn't a movie, you don't get to quip. I hope this stupid fucking manlet dies in poverty and his wife knows in her heart that she married a coward and a worm

already binned it , oh wait ou didn't mention forks. >forks you

What a stupid question. You mean what cop regulatory body should have done by not allowing scary pants cops to become cops. Cop needs to walk to suspect when on wall or ground and check for gun, do that in 10 seconds. Faggot screamed and got his pussy heart attacked when the suspect crawled to him and scratched his butt. What an extreme failure of cop.

Gotta love that loose RoE.

>give me all of your savings and assets user, or a kill you. play stupid games win stupid prizes.
whats the difference.

>do exactly as I say or you may not survive.
>Now do the macarena towards me while singing the national anthem of Lithuania.

STOP INSULTING POLICE OFFICERS RIGHT FUCKING NOW
COPS RISK THEIR LIVES FOR YOU EVERY DAY

>disregard SOP
>give conflicting orders
>unnecessarily escalate tension

There were 5 cops there. The one that discharged their weapon was fired. Guess why.

Hey bootlickers in this thread

Listen to this video of Daniel Shavers daughter crying for her daddy after she was told her dad was killed, and then try to defend the cops actions.

facebook/JusticeForDaniel/videos/1733209070236091/

What do you expect? We're seeing a generation of retarded kids who grew up playing CoD thinking the real world is a video game now gaining positions of power.

If a cop did this to my loved one then all I can say is I'm glad we have the 2nd amendment. Fucking thrill-addicted pigs.

this. if a cop tried to pull this simon says bullshit on me i would just go spread eagle and say im having a panic attack.

from the start of the video the cop seemed to be looking for an excuse to shoot the guy. really was like cs jail

you're a special khazar kind of retarded.

Spoonfeed video please

>BUT MUH FEEELINGS

Get fucked, nerd. Two suspects, only one managed to get himself killed. Fuck with cops when they don't have guns pointed at you and you'll be just fine.

No cops think they risk their lives for me because they can't come to terms with themselves. I take care of myself with what little this shitty system provided me and I'm not afraid of taking the life of an aggressor. Weather it be Tyone the gang banger or John Smith the police agent. You want to be big and bad? Time to prove you are big and bad. Men and women need to relearn their places.

That is the most retarded shit I've ever heard.

No, retard. Find a name on the thread and learn to bing.

YOU'RE FUCKED WOOOOOOOHOOOO AMERICA LAND OF THE FREE

Yes, and there were 5 cops pointing guns at the suspects. One was fired and charged with murder. Guess why?

bing is the best

>"ohh yes master police officer please shit into my mouth after I suck your cock and lick your boots uuaaaghh"

>I want to die for ZOG like the cool soldiers in COD

Dredd would have had him restrained and on his way to the cubes in a minute. The faggot cop literally talked himself into murdering the guy and created a reason to. Dredd has better shit to do that just murder a blubbering perp.

WE FOUND HIM!!

pastebin.com/pUpP58KN

This board now belongs to /leftypol/

>be American
>get shot by the police

that cop looked like he plays a lot of tom clancy video games

Do patrol cops in the states really get select fire rifles? Or is that a binary system?

>sucking circumcised ZOG cock is leftist

Fuck off to reddit, newfag

>49% face

I'd do what the tactical team trained on me told me to do. Exactly what they said.
I would not put my hands down and shake them in a pouty fit. I would not reach back to adjust my nigger shorts.

sage

whats this about?

>who is Daniel Shaver

Have you been under a rock for the past 12 hours?

Can I get a quick rundown?

The guy was drunk, the cop gave conflicting orders while unnecessarily escalating the tension. He was rightfully fired. The only reason he was let off is because SCOTUS decided the context of a cop murder doesn't matter, it's only the immediate act that matters. Had a Marine infantryman conducted himself in such a way, he would have been convicted of murder. It's absurd to hold cops to a lower standard than someone in war.

>we

This fucking manlet powertripping beta knows less about police arrest procedure than I do after one fucking criminal justice class.
You do not make a complying suspect crawl towards you twisted up like a pretzel.
You do not scream at him that he's going to fucking die if he makes a single mistake.
You get his ass on the ground, make him put his hands out flat in front of him, slowly move up and cuff him, letting you clear the corner.
OR
You tell him to keep his hands high and slowly walk backwards towards you. Any attempt to reach for a concealed weapon will be easy to spot, and it prevents having to clear a corner without controlling the suspect.

Alternatively, don't reach for the "YOURE FUCKED" rifle and draw your taser first. That's why they're fucking issued them in the first place.
Jesus Christ, I can't believe this bastard was trusted enough to be put behind a loaded weapon.

>doctors have to have years of training to save lives
>cop training consists of years of Call of Duty

Seriously one of the best shops of 2017

Stay away from my dog, filthy chink.

show him my dick and not get my head blown off. also for my hand to be on red it must remain in the air and the officer must have already seen i was playing twister with my hands in the air the whole time
>pull up your pants
>police gun aimed at my face
>pull up your pants
come on

youre going to hell for this post you fucking faggot

I would develop shortman syndrome and just start shooting.

Cop is incredibly excited going into a report of a man looking down the sights of a rifle in a hotel. From the very start in the video he's just jumpy while everyone is calm.
Eventually they find the suspect, ask him to get on the ground, cop asks are you drunk, and constantly reminds him that he will get shot and will get killed. As the suspect follows the cop's instructions and attempts to do the macarena while crabwalking towards him, drunk suspect instinctively reaches for his shorts as they fall down. A little flap springs open:
>YOU"RE FUCKED
>BANG BANG BANG BANG

Look at the whole video. I can't stop laughing at how he clears the elevator.

Cops in America are allowed to have tattoos?