Nanatsu no Taizai chapter 203

Surprised there wasn't a thread up already desu.

Other urls found in this thread:

mangastream.com/r/the_seven_deadly_sins/203/3965/1
mangastream.com/r/sdssd/01/3966/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And link mangastream.com/r/the_seven_deadly_sins/203/3965/1

Will these cover page stay or as soon as Nakaba get better he will revert it back to regular cover page with characters?

Wait , i thought that Nakaba still in the hospital

Because it's fucking boring

MS mentioned last week, that in order to do a more timely release, they use a faster raw provider, but with lesser scanning quality. Once the better raws turn up, they go back and release the proper chapter. Last week's chapter also had the place holder title page and they later added the proper title page (pic related).

Apart from the MS thing though, I still think Suzuki's illness still shows in the chapter itself. Less backgrounds than usual and even some blank boxes with just text. I guess the tankobon release will have it fixed as usual.

powerlevels

Didn't know they had a side story in the works with Ban and Elaine. Is that an adaption of one of he novels? Either way, a nice surprise. Art looked a bit on the shoujo side of things.

mangastream.com/r/sdssd/01/3966/1

>Geharde is Gloxinia little sister
Uh

I love Ban and Elaine so this will be glorious for me.

LUDOCIEL BEST BOY!

Yes goy you're right we need to end with all the demonkinf

I wonder if Gerharde and Gloxinia have an incestual relationship

King is so cute
I want to fuck King in the butt
I want to suck on his cute little shota cock and make him squirm
I want to mindbreak him in front of Diane

Yes

It's too good for Sup Forums

So apparently the demons have another elite squad as well. Unless this was yet another fuckup by MS. This chapter in particular was loaded with all kinds of typos. I'm guessing they wanted the chapter out as soon as possible so they didn't really care about the mistakes or maybe they just figured they'll fix them for the proper release.

I agree

>that hugging pair

First killing child hostages and now slowly torturing ordinary demons to death in order to lure their comrades? Goddesses sure are dicks. I guess it makes them futanari.

Also, judging by Gerharde's reaction to King-Gloxinia's question, I think Mel and the bunch don't know what's happening.

Does Nerobasta have a crush on Rueduciel? She seemed to be blushing and somewhat sad when Rue approached Elizabeth. I wonder if this flashback will explain how she ended up in Denzel's sword.

Going by the direction the story's taking, I think the "trial" will be whether Diane/King will condone Dolor/Gloxinia switching sides, in order to prevent the asshole angels association genociding the entirety of demonkind.

Oh, so that was the jobber goddess?

Yeah, except she's only human sized in the flashback. I guess her direct involvement in the genocide plan is what made Derrierie so angry at her.

But that didn't explain why Mel seems very against Dolor and Gloxinia switching sides in the present.
Oh and hopefully we will know why Elizabeth cursed with the reincarnation, probably sacrificing herself to seal the goddess/demon or something

I am calling it, when other Goddesses get back, she gets resurected to show that they actually can do this to dead people.

We know for sure that the humans also need to do something really bad during this flashback to justify Gloxinia's hatred for them and Dolor must get his ass kicked.

Don't forget that the databook says Dolor's goal is to kill the demon king. Either they regret switching sides or don't really like either side of the conflict.

The one in front is giving some kind of Derriere vibe, siblings perhaps?

Really looks like it.

DELET THIS.

Derrierie is literally the embodiment of purity.

>purity.
>From the ass

Speach impediment

It's a very minor detail but I wonder if this flashback will explain why Dolor was wearing a bag over his head when he was released from the seal. Ordinarily you could maybe try to use a bag to hide your identity but I don't think there were all that many gray-blue 4-armed oversized giants running around.

Maybe the other Ten Commandments told him it was a nice hat. Demon fashion and all that.

It is correct. But they are quite obviously not working for him.

Rephrase that, please. What is correct and who isn't working for whom?

I wonder how far into things this flashback will go since there are so many things to cover here. Humans angering Glox, Dolor and Glox switching sides, Elizabeth converting the demons, demon clan getting sealed, goddess clan getting weakened, Elizabeth dying, the start of the reincarnation cycle. There's also some things that may or may not have happened, for example we don't know if Dolor had already fought the demon king at this point and what happened to his eye and we also don't know if Mel had already been cursed. Fraudrin had already taken Gowther's place among the 10C so he had already defected, but Karmadios still isn't dead. We also don't see Merlin anywhere even though she has to have some kind of connection to things since the commandments recognized the name she mentioned.

gay

I thought it was pretty good, I liked the expansion on King/Helbram/Elaine back then.

The trial has to be the moment that made Dolor and Glox members of the Ten Commandments, but I don't know if passing it is making the same choice as them or doing something else.

I wonder if they'll be allowed to die and try the trial again. Meliodas got to retry his like hundreds of times.

Titty goddess is back to looking QT

It seems like she's gotten a breast downgrade, though.

He actually died there. These are the chapters he did in advance. In a few week they will announce who will continue the manga.

It looks like that only because she doesn't get any more page spreads with her giant figure dominating them. She still has the biggest pair around, as far as proportions are concerned.

I think I get it. Glox wanted to stop the murder of civillian demons, and Ludociel used the humans in the forest to capture and torture Gerharde to keep Glox in his hands. That could explain Gerharde's missing ear and Glox's hatred for humans and his turn to the demons.

That could work. Demons are hard because they have multipe hearts. Goddesses could be dangerous because they can easily resurrect.

I guess there will be Merlin and Gowther flashbacks too to this era. And maybe an Eli flashback once she gets back the memories of her previous lives, or the angels come back.

Impressive

The goddesses are coming back pretty soon, that's why we're getting this flashback in the first place. The commandments are one final push away from being defeated. I wonder when the six black knights are going to show up though. Maybe they're the demon king's royal guard?

BIG FAT FAIRY THIGHS

This will end soon then we'll get to Gowther and possibly Merlin.

He's racist

This site isn't an ideal site for talking about quality manga. Things are starting to get good with Ludociel and the goddesses in the fray.

And we got a cute story of Ban and Elaine in manga form.

Goddamn yo. This got me hard quick. Much better than Elaine

>manages to do visible damage to Gray Demon Hendrickson, a feat that no other non-Sin HK accomplished
>turns to Zeldris only after all other weak HKs
>allows weakened Gilthunder to armlock him even though he could have easily destroy him if he was serious
I hope Nakaba doesn't kill off Mist Knight, he is the best non-Sin Knight.

Based Mist Knight is an angel in disguise, look at that halo on his helmet. He is probably twice as powerful as an avarage Sin.

Speaking of the side story, Elaine made a comment about King wearing his clothes in an effort to blend in with humans. I've always really disliked King's outfit since it looks pretty silly, although to be fair outside of Mel and Escanor the Sins seem to have pretty horrible fashion sense in general. I'd prefer if they wore something more in tune with the time period. They don't even bother wearing their armor anymore, unlike in the past. This would be good for Merlin especially since she used to have a proper dress and now looks like a trashy stripper.

They do look silly. Ban and Diane could look stunning in some proper attire.

Who is that? When did he appear before?

Only if you like fat thighs.

> demon octololi
> just kidding I'm actually a fairy shota
> let me have this passionnate dance with Gerhade and a suggested kiss scene at the end
> just kidding she's my sister

I swear, if Nakaba does that one more fucking time.

That part made it looks like her and a big part of the goddesses were giant sized but in the end she's just human sized after all, a bit disappointed.

Maybe incest is fine for Fairies?

So, Gerharde is still racing for the King bowl?

I would still stuff my face in her tits

I hope so

Just had a though.
>demon Gowther looks like puppet Gowther
>King will realise Gowther is one of the Commandments.

>Mel doesn't have horrible fashion sense
user, I...

Gowther has already disappeared. He's probably with Merlin.
That's his retro period. That was cool back then.

Okay that's pretty bad.
White shirt > long coat > default suit > that abomination.

It's gotten better. That was thousands of years ago.

Doesn't change the fact that she's got the biggest titties:body.

Both of Dianes clothes are made by King and they look good.

I want her in a dress.

Like I said, I'd prefer something more in tune with the time period and I guess in Diane's case something that fits a giant. I feel like Nakaba has trouble coming up with good clothes for the female giants. The male giants are all topless and wear simple pants or some kind of kilts and that's exactly what you would expect from a warrior clan that's into geomancy. Rugged and primitive. Gerharde has pretty good clothes for a fairy since they seem very light and organic and have flowers and such as decorations. Too bad the male fairies seem to have a harder time pulling off that look and often have very odd color schemes. Demons and goddesses more or less look the part. I feel like Nakada really shines in armor designs so the holy knights all look really nice.

This isnt dressup man

if she says it from the ass, where does the other sister say it from?

Doesn't matter, its in the past.

She farts from the mouth.

So a question was raised this chapter. Why did Geharde turn edgy when she was so girly and sweet in the past? What turned her gothic?

The fact that half her face is covered in the present will probably come into play.

Who doesn't? Skinny thighs are bad, bony with no meat at all. Geharde has perfect thighs.

Probably humans beat her up.

MY MINDS TELLING ME NO

Listen to your dick, user.

Tfw you realize that she's a fairy, which means she isn't wearing panties.
MUH

So after King rushes off to save his best buddy he instead ends up playing around with loli Diane for centuries, right?

But than what's that thing between her thighs, just under her dress that you can barely see?

Yes, and Helbram kills humans for 500 years. Than King kills him and humans put him in prison for Helbram's crimes and Diane goes back home.

I forgot Helbram did all of that. It's like everyone forgot that he was batshit insane and terrorized humans for years. Makes you wonder where Meliodas during his rampages and massacres. He was literally Hitler.

Ah yes, I missed that. Maybe they wore undies back then.

Or Gloxinia and his sister is the family of suprises. Octloli? Fairy shota! Gerharde's lover? Brother, actually! Best Fairy girl? She is a futa!

Look at all these losers giving up on Glox/geharde being a couple just because they're siblings

QUALITY titty goddess

Why do all the super strong guys go for Elizabeth

Said suitors are after the throne though, as she's probably royalty.

Aren't Angels being edgy as fuck for "muh holy war?" I just find the reason for massacring innocent demon civilians and the whole shtick not just predictable but shallow. Maybe we aren't seeing the full picture but it's just the same crappy angels are bad, demons are good cliche.

Out of all the angels we hav seen, only Rudociel is really evil so far. And we don't know his backstory. Also Angels being scumbags doesn't mean demons stop being evil. Mel left them for a reason.