youtube.com/watch?v=MbJfGmuCvzg
youtube.com/watch?v=OBQ5XGzetnw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Big bones :-D

Bad genetics

>not washing yourself with a rag on a stick
It's the american dream, perkelanon

>When the brush goes into her fat

Government too big and too sheltered. America will N E V E R get better until its enormous suckling tit that is that state is addressed, face it Ameribro's, revolution, where are your balls at?

It's basically what happened when you never incorporate a diet or work out in your life. You have to basically inhale 20 cheeseburgers a day and almost never leave your house to get like that. Or this.
youtube.com/watch?v=Jb8mPchIyfE

I wash myself with a rag on a stick, heh heh.

They have thyroid problems

Nothing wrong with that if you are not fat I guess

They're fat.

youtube.com/watch?v=MbJfGmuCvzg

I wonder where these people are from... I'm guessing Upstate NY, judging by those farms/woodlands and their accents. Same guy too.
youtube.com/watch?v=OBQ5XGzetnw

That was the line Bart delivered in that episode.

These people aren't just lazy. They have serious mental illnesses.

They eat a bunch because to them, eating food is how they cope with stress, like how some people do drugs. They eat as a coping mechanism and they're addicted to the good feeling they get from eating, so they eat more and more.

Diets don't work on a lot of these people, you have to fix the underlying mental illness they have first.

My apologies, thought you are talking about yourself and just using a reaction image.

No worries Latvian bro.

>hfw there is a wall mounted toilet

t. iq average of 60

That girl actually managed to lose all her overweight and now looks pic related.

She's got a cute face, but it's got to be a literal nightmare when she takes off those pajamas.

why are these mental coping issues so prominent in americans?

The mentality of majority of americans has gone to shit.

Everything is available too instantly with little precautions. Always the "more and fast" attitude. More food, more sales, faster lines, faster food, lazy as possible.

These people don't have any respect for whats around them. No respect for food, for ingredients, for nature, surroundings, people or even for their own bodies.

BJs for days desu. Help curb that appetite too.

Imagine how many Africans you can feed with that

excuse me, op.
but i think you mean brits.

All that extra skin....she probably looks like a shar pei

How much is stones is that?

>he blames the nhs
Man I hate liberals... it's like they expect the government to coddle them like their parents so they never have to grow up

We stopped institutionalizing the insane.
I'm changing my name to Wonko the Sane and building the US an asylum.

>2017
>using stones to measure weight

A homogenous and patriotic people given large amounts of uncontested fertile land and resources with an unprecendented geographical advantage led to peace, prosperity and power the likes of which had never been seen which then led to a soft and apathetic populous treated like cattle (or pigs in gif related) by a ruling elite sucking the working class dry in their lawfully sanctioned grab for power now that the golden age of America is waning. The country will become a hellish husk before it's people rise again in the face of a greater power rinse and repeat for all of recorded history as is tradition

How much is 420 in stones?

every fold is a pussy i love that

The episode she was in was most amusing. She had a fucking bf when she was like 300kg + and they had never fucked. When she had to be wheeled through the airport by her father on a luggage trolley, oh I did laugh heartily. She was quite the attention whore though even at that time, so I am sure she will not be changing her attitude for the better any time soon. She will just be like any other previously morbidly obsease burger female.

I find this sexually attractive. There's nothing like grabbing a woman by her chub, friend.

Kek

i have no idea how that thing is even alive, human body is fucking tough that it can handle to keep alive this shit

This cunt gets it.

Once we overcome the (((leech))) on our society we will reign in 1000 years of true American power all of you other faggots better get ready to bend the knee

they lost their way

he named the jew get in

There's a new liposuction method that removes the fat and tightens the skin at the same time.Although i can't tell how well it corresponds with literal landwhales.