Muslim migrant jailed for raping sleeping British woman at a Bridgeend bus station

>Muslim migrant jailed for raping sleeping British woman at a Bridgeend bus station
>Young woman was repeatedly punched in the face and sexual organs
>Once unconscious the British women was anally penetrated in a frenzied savage sex attack
>The sex beast, originally from the Islamic middle east region reportedly shouted God is great in Arabic before striking the sleeping woman
>Doctors performing the HIV test and rape exam report that the damage done to the anus and vagina are consistent with blunt foreign object, rape by penetration
>the mans religion has been omitted from the court records in line with anti Islamophobia legislation
bbc.com/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-42154192

PART AND PARCEL

Coal Burners get nothing for Christmas.

Lies.

He was a White guy called Ricky Jeremy, its in the link.

Why do you keep doing this?

Followed your link, no sign of a Mussie, you're just a fucking bullshit artist dago and should KYS right now..there are more than enough Real Life mussie problems without you lying. Burn in Hell

In other news, leftie agent provocateur gets his his ass handed to him lack of interest in fake post

Those are Islamic "morals," if he shouts "'God' is great." Seriously, Islam permits Sodomy?

wtf indigenous rapists justify the disproportionate amount of rape niggers/pakis commit now

>sleeping at a bus station

I mean, ok, in a real civilized world nothing should happen to her, maybe a mugging to teach her a lesson, but you still don't sleep overnight at a bus station unless you are some sort of degenerate.

Start getting your lives together if you want to start winning.

Nice, way to be an ignorant Spaniard fucktard, you lost against the British on numerous occasions throughout history, why do you continue this grandeur based splerge of superiority when your race is clearly inferior?

You should be able to recognise this poster by now.

>spanish flag
>green posts alleging muslim rape attack
>includes weirdly explicit sexual details like a piece of erotica
>mentions the attacker being muslim too many times

He does this basically every time a rape attack happens in the news.
He tries to prove that white people do sex attacks too, but ignores the fact that muslims are only 5% of the UK population while white poeple are 87% of the uk population.

uhhhh read the article goys

>no one on Sup Forums checks the link

As usual...

Yeah, I hear ya mate, I had figured it out, he's probably not a Spaniard, anyway..you copy?

I did read it but not as a liberal

How much do you get paid to shit post?

Those fucking Zorastrians... Always yelling 'God is great' before punching you in the anus

Toll payed

She wanted refugees she got refugeed

I refuse to believe that these events are true and happening at the rate that people claim. If this happened to my daughter, sister, mom, wife, I would go postal. Are British men just fucking pussies?

why not kill

No muzzie involvement, total BS pendejo.

because kill=muslims will retaliate

>Ricky Jeremy
>Muslim

Nice try paco

Yes paellanigger! The problem is Quran and not who is importing millions of savages in Europe.

>Ricky Jeremy
>Muslim

t. not having killed shitskin

You new fags are hopeless.

shill/slide/sage op fuck

You know its not muslim when the rapist gets 14 years instead of an apology by the courts and 10 grand for Ahmeds troubles.

You guys must admit that sentences are very soft these days(muh democracy).. Back in the days there was order

Checked.

Now they're framing innocent wypipo for muzzie crimes.

Let's look at world history,

Iraqis control the Middle East->Bush invaded Kuwait>9/11->Bush invaded Middle East->Isis bombed Europe and America.

Cycle of Hatred

>read the article goys
Sorry shlomo, I don't read BBC tabloid trash (and I don't have to because in my country, it's illegal for the media to force their shitty propaganda on the local populace).

Nice I LOVE RAPE
YEAH!!
FUCK YEAH!!

quintessential inbred British face

BASED brits

What's happening, Sup Forums?
Why's your leakage on Sup Forums?

looks like a mudroon rapefugee mongrel, don't know what this guy is smoking

This is what (((they))) want.

pol is literally too dumb to read an article because they think its a jewish trick... stay away from int goys

>it's another eternal shitspaniard threead

She was probly a leftist liberal progressive...
“was”