Tfw you are thrown under the bus by your own party that was talking about your presidential run a year ago in order to...

>tfw you are thrown under the bus by your own party that was talking about your presidential run a year ago in order to virtue signal to the nation that your own party is cleaning house while the R's are electing pedophile but tou resign 24 too early and it turns out roy moore did nothing wrong

press S to spit on the democratic party's still warm corpse.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Hwgor
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also S

JUST

The idiot hasn't resigned. He'll renege on this vague statement shortly, watch.

There’s 100 million other liberals.

Our party needs a zero tolerance policy for a lot of things, this is just one.

I believe in government, but it must be accountable and transparent. No idol worshipping of mere mortals in my party, you have to justify your power, and if you can’t use it for the common good, you do not deserve that power. Party is nothing next to nation

>yfw democrats actually have standards for the people they elect

Really makes ya think.

This. As soon as Moore wins he'll be back.

>virtue signal

This term has lost all meaning.

>uh... i only resigned as a tactic.. i wasnt sincere....

not gonna happen

Best part was he was basically the only chance the left had at beating Trump. He actually understood how to appeal to white working class americans.

>implying women and nigs care about hypocrisy and fake tactics

S

Whew, can you imagine the shit-storm if he didn't resign. Its bad enough he is waiting, but completely going back on it would be wild. I don't put much past anything happening though, so here is hoping...

S
He mad

archive.fo/Hwgor
really makes me think indeed.

Trump curse never fails

>implying Trump is anything but hypocrisy and fake tactics

Fucking kek

Its what literally happened here though. A meaningless gesture to show everyone what an honest good man he is without actually doing anything or changing the problem I am willing to bet that not only is the DNC going to get him a nice going away payment but that he also doesnt give a shit about the harassment. Fact is he hasnt done shit as a senator, was never really that popular and his only selling point was "lol SNL remember when..." The DNC is just refusing to change their tactics and progress beyond the "accuse my opponent of societal taboos" strategy that blew up in the face during the presidential election. Fucks sake he spent his resignation speech calling for Moore and Trump to step down when he should have been apologizing for his misdeeds. Apparently merely being accused of sexual misconduct is enough for the President to have to resign but actually admitting to misconduct only nets some vague lip service and political grandstanding against the opposition.

>for the people they elect
The people of Minnesota didn't force him to resign. Senators from other states forced him out, and he's not actually out.

Hillary won in 2016. She could probably beat Trump next time.

Sure, if she can win more states than CA and NY

>yfw democrats actually have standards for the people they elect

>Hillary won in 2016.

>but tou resign 24 too early and it turns out roy moore did nothing wrong
All going so well up to this point. You almost made me think that old Sup Forums was back.

>white male
>winning the Democratic nomination
they'd never let that happen

>build your party around 3rd wave feminism and SJW shit
>Get surprised when this happens

Reap what you've sown, Democrats. Leftists have no loyalty to each other at all.

How do you like those Alinsky tactics now, shitlibs?

> R's are electing pedophile but tou resign 24 too early

Wtf am I even reading here? Proofread your retardation before you spew it out

>Hillary won in 2016.

user, if you kill yourself, then you will magically be transported to a dimension where Hillary is president.

So far they are letting Al live.

So far.

S

It was a joke. He was doing a sketch on the Senate floor. He really nailed the end with the gosh darn it people like you line.

He'll be back next season.

>really makes ya think
yea makes me think your a shareblue nigger