That arizona police department needs to be fired

I finally got to seeing the entire video with audio.

The way they approached this situation is utterly retarded.

First they assume that there's like some entire cartel in there ready to kill the police officers and random citizens. So, they send in two to three cops from the looks of it. How is that not retarded? These cops are retarded.

Another fucking retarded thing is that the situation needs to be calm, cool, and collected. At every opportunity the officer decides to escalate the situation. Fucking retarded.

Then they assume someone is going to peak out of the doorway and shoot at the cops. If this was the case they'd probably already be dead if anyone had any competence in this situation because they'd have been out numbered, and looking in the wrong fucking direction as both cops are looking at one guy.

All they had to do was keep him on the ground, not moving, and get more people as back up. Not be a pussy, and just walk up and cuff the guy with one guy trained on him.

This whole situation is like pulling over some speeding car and pretending someone is in some nearby bushes that could potentially jump out and kill the officers, so if the driver does ANYTHING they will kill him immediately.

Some fucking SEAL larper just murdered a dumbass.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/investigate-civil-rights-violation-daniel-shaver-who-was-killed-mesa-arizona-police-department
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/investigate-civil-rights-violation-daniel-shaver-who-was-killed-mesa-arizona-police-department

You can whine, or you can do something about it, OP.

>Arizona Police Department

Wot.

>could be a cop killer in the other room
>takes 5 minutes to play a game of Simon Says: Extreme Edition
Why. This is so fucking stupid. They shot a father with a family.

He did nothing wrong OP.

Stop being a police hating nigger.

Dude, I side with the police 99% of the time, but this was such an egregious abuse of power from a 5'8 manlet on a power trip

No, its media false flag and shilling. He should've obeyed the officer.

Ignore him, he's an agitator.

You're right, thanks. There needs to be something done, but I don't know what.

The best we can do is just report spam and let the mods handle it.

Wait who's side are you on again?

There's obvious shitposting going on, I'm against that. As for the shooting? The officers were in the wrong, and the judge as well for the manipulation of evidence by withholding the full footage from the jury.

thats right comrade, something needs to be done.

Nice strawman
Well, I agree with you then. All of this is absurd.

executed*

How do you guys know hes 5'8? Everyone keeps calling him a manlet

That's a better description of what it was.

I think he had a dating profile someone found, I saw a picture of it but I... Actually I saved it. Here.

>You can whine, or you can do something about it, OP.
>MUH ONLINE PETITIONS MUH FACEBERG LIKES #PRAYFORARIZONA

READ. FUCKING. "SIEGE".

I'd like to see you follow all of those directions while being wasted and having 2-3 people screaming and pointing guns at you and if you don't get an A+ in the simon says game you get shot

What, though? Give me the really quick rundown, what SHOULD we be doing?

i've seen better policing in england

It wasn't the shooter screaming at poor Mr.David it was another officer.

he named the jew get in

I know, your point? The officer was an idiot.

He said he wasnt drunk tho/
maybe dont lie to a guy holding a rifle to your head ?

Catalonia, the cop is essentially what Spain wants to do with every single one of you.

Are you gonna leafpost and spam this thread or really counterargue?